Features of Refractory AKZ-85 Alumina Bubble Brick
1.High compressive strength
2.Excellent thermal shock resistance
3.High thermal efficiency of the kiln
Description of Refractory AKZ-85 Alumina Bubble Brick
alumina bubble brick refractory brick bricks have high-alumina bauxite powder and refractory clay as raw materials and some inflammable additions, shaped by tamping or extrusion pressing and fired in high-temp tunnel kiln after being dried.
alumina bubble brick refractory bricks have three brands in accordance with their bulk densities, which are decided by the amount of the inflammable additions. alumina bubble brick refractory bricks with large bulk density have the features of high mechanical strength and small change of load at a high temperature.
Used alumina bubble brick Features
·High compressive strength
·Excellent thermal shock resistance
·Able to lower the heat capacity of the furnace wall
·High thermal efficiency of the kiln
·All types of products available as customers require.
Application of alumina bubble brick
alumina bubble brick can be Used in heat-insulating layers and furnace linings of thermal equipment, such as, roller kilns ceramics, heating furnaces petrochemical reforming, reforming furnaces, soaking ptis metallurgy and blast furnaces.
Physical and chemical index of Refractory AKZ-85 Alumina Bubble Brick
Bulk Density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
0.1Mpa Refractoriness Under Load T0.6 °C
Permanent Linear Change On Reheating
20-1300°C Thermal Expansion % (x 10-6)
Thermal Conductivity(Average 800°C) W/(M.K)
Max Service Temperature °C
- Q:What dissolves clumping cat litter on cement?
- Confused?...Just dump out the box and scrape the bottom, then fill with new litter.
- Q:how do you resurface cement steps?
- First check the quality of the cement, it may be inferior to construction standards. When you determine it is good, then you need to rough up the surface with a tool like a chisel to give the new surface a grip. Mix a screened sand with some portland at a 2 to 1 mix and trowel it on with a steel finishing trowel
- Q:Why there aren't any cement options?
- Well, first off we don't exactly have wheat options, oil options, and gold options. We have wheat, oil, and gold futures options (there probably exist options on these cash commodities but they aren't exchange traded and would generallynot be available to joe investor). If you are trading options on these commodities, upon exercise of the option you receive position in a futures contract not a position inn the commodity. That means your question is really, why aren't there cement futures contracts. The answer is: a) They have thought about them in some places at various times. A couple of years ago, they tried to get one going in India but some regulatory board nixed it for reasons unknown to me. b) Cement prices are relatively stable (and low). Cement sells for $100/ton (I think) and just doesn't vary much. c) Partly because of b) there is no need to hedge cement and a commodity with very stable prices would not entice many specuators. If the price of something is currently stable, introducing a futures contract and speculation to try to maake the commodity price unstable so people will hedge it and use futures contracts would be terribly abusive to the economy. d) Cement is usually a small component of the price of any project using large amounts of cement. The big expense is usually the construction expenses surrounding the cement and moving concrete. Thus, even if cement prices were variable, the variability would only contribute to variable costs of a project in a samll way and so probably not be worth hedging. e) If CBOT or CME thought it would be successful and they could get CFTC to go along with it they would offer cement futures in a Chicago second.
- Q:RE cement-based polystyrene particles outside the wall insulation system and powder polystyrene particles external wall insulation system materials What is the difference
- So, the above two concepts are an inclusive and included relationship, one is all refers to all, one is specifically a type of Mo For example, the two concepts of a patient-mentally patient are an inclusion and an included relationship, and one refers to all patients, a mentally problematic patient
- Q:Ideas on painting cement block?
- For your walls, first use one or two coats of a good quality primer followed by one or two finish coats. The best paint for the floor is an Epoxy paint. Your home store can recommend something for your specific conditions.
- Q:Can I use cement board under my toilet?
- Yes cement board is the only thing i would be using in a wet area such as toilet, laundry or bathroom as if there are any leaks or overflows the floor will not rot. Not to sure about using carpet in toilet i would probably suggest vinyl or tiles.
- Q:how and where can we purchase cement clinker?
- Cement Clinker is an intermediate product of cement production. Specifically it is the rocky material that came out of the kiln and cooled. The next step would be to grind it in the finish mill to produce cement. The best place to get it is from a cement producing plant.
- Q:Can a railing be added to cement stairs?
- Here you go, one at a time. Yes, railings built of all types of materials (iron, wood, pvc, etc) can be added to existing cement steps. Yes, a small grinder will get rid of the existing post. There are several fasteners designed to attached materials to concrete. If you are attempting to do this yourself, I prefer lag bolts and shields, because they are the sturdiest and most forgiving. Any hardware store will have them and can set you up. Any big home improvement store will have both wood and pvc materials that will allow you to build the steps yourself if you are so inclined. Any decent carpenter will be able to handle this for you if you would like. If you want iron railings, they do have those at some of the bigger stores. They allow you to cut pieces and connect them to build your railing. These are cheap and will not last long. If you really want iron, find a fabricator (iron works) shop locally and have them give a price on building and if you would like installing your new rail. Depending on how many steps you have, iron will probably cost at least three to four times as much as wood or pvc.
- Q:What is the use of using oxygen in cement industry?
- The ingrediants for the cement need to be heated to a very high temperature to make Portland cement. Usually methane with air is the heat source, but oxygen replacing some of the air is sometimes needed to reach the optimum temperature. Possibly a superior cement is produced if it has negligible nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide, so oxygen is used instead of air which contains nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide as well as oxygen.
- Q:how do u make home made cement?
- cement bricks definitely. they are sturdier no matter what!
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average