Plain polyester hand hooked carpets, anti-flaming.
Detailed Specification for Recycled Polyester Hook Carpet:
100% Recycled polyester.
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Package for Recycled Polyester Hook Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:I just bought an 8' x 10' area rug and I want to use a rug pad but they are expensive ....?
- Hi Blue Eyed Homo, I am a flooring associate that works at The Home Depot, and I know that some rug pads seem to be expensive, especially in your size. I've worked in other departments and been with the company for almost 10 years and I have yet to see a sheet of rubber that will sell in the store other than pan liner for tubs that would work in your situation. Also, you won't find at our store pieces of felt in that size. Plus, felt just won't be able to grip the rug properly especially if you have a hardwood floor. Did you check around your local stores flooring department? I think I may have a less expensive solution for you. Carpet padding, not rug pad, but the kind ppl place under their carpets. It may not look pretty but its made to not be seen anyway and it works great for big area rugs your size. Home Depot sells carpet pad in pre-cut 6ft. by 9ft. rolls or have your flooring associate there cut out a size for you. Bottom line....the carpet pad will be way less expensive than the rug pads we sell, and you'll still have a slip resistant surface for your new area rug for years to come. Hope this helps, aboveaveragejoe
- Q:San Francisco carpet cleaners?
- I okorder.com, you can find there available coupons) SF Green Carpet Care is really great!
- Q:What is the best way to clean a carpet?
- My partner and I run a successful Carpet Steam Cleaning business and have heard every rumor going over the years. First a professional Steam Cleaner that knows what he is doing will never 'ruin' your carpet. Many less professional cleaners may not re-extract all of the detergent out of the carpet correctly and as these detergents are designed to attract dirt you end up with what is called 'resoling' with the carpet getting dirtier much faster than before but this in itself does not damage any of the fibers nor is it dangerous to any children or pets and much more likely to occur with a hired machine as the vacuum is usually not strong enough. However we have received many calls over the years by people who have incorrectly used hired machines and permanently damaged their carpets (Usually water related damage) in the process. Personally I wouldn't let one of those machines anywhere near my carpet they run too cold and have limited suction Call in a professional it's like comparing a moped to Harley Davidson Do not attempt to scotch guard your carpet yourself this really does need to be done by a professional (Most Carpet Cleaning Companies will do it for an extra fee) The scotch guarding itself is not difficult or dangerous however it needs to be done immediately after a professional clean. It works by creating a protective membrane on the surface of the carpet to prevent dirt from getting through but it works both ways any dirt still in the carpet cannot get out after application until it wears off in 3-4 years time In most Countries the local health authorities recommend getting the carpets cleaned Once or Twice a year
- Q:Water proofing area rug to protect laminate flooring from pet?
- Hey Melissa, I am a flooring associate from The Home Depot, and I answered a post on here not too long ago about area rugs. I would say for your money and time the best things to get are buying a carpet (NOT rug) pad from your nearest home improvement center that has a moisture barrier. Almost all carpet pads and rug pads are not going to waterproof, but make sure to buy one with a moisture barrier. It looks like a red or blue film on the backside of the pad. At least with Home Depot, you can come in and we can cut it into a size that fits as close to your 5x7. That way, when your dog has an accident, the pad can capture that without ruining your new laminate flooring. To make sure the rug stays down, buy double sided rug traction tape, again found at your local home improvement store. Use it only in corner areas, since you may need to clean the pad periodically due to the dog. The traction tape ensures that the rug and pad won't slide around. Lastly, consider using spray Scotch-Guard on your area rug. It's a easy and great way to capture his messes before it soaks into the rug completely. Scotch-Guard just sprays on and it can be reapplied after several cleanings. Doing the moisture barrier carpet pad, traction tape, and Scotch-Guard will protect your rug and more importantly your laminate flooring. Hope this helps, aboveaveragejoe
- Q:How Do I Install Carpet?
- If you want it done properly you should hire someone to do it because they do have the right tools for the job. If you just want to fly at it and try on your own, then there are a few things you should probably know. Make sure you've installed the wood tacking boards correctly as they will be of no use to you if you put them in the wrong direction I'm sure. when you install your carpet make sure that there is a little space between the edge of your carpet and the wall (you can trim later) because over time your carpet is going to stretch and you'll get ripples in it if it's jammed right against the wall. The space will be covered by base boards anyway. If you don't have any seams to worry about, that's better. If you do you may have to contact someone who knows what they are doing. There is like a sticky/glue tape that will go on the underside of the carpet to join them together and then you have to use a hot iron in order to activate the glue...I wouldn't recommend trying this on your own. Think of it this way...worst case scenario is that you install it and have to later get someone to come in and do it correctly. I'm sure it will look great and kudos to you for attempting your own renovations. It's apparent that you looked into how to lay carpet as most people have no idea about the wooden strips you use to keep the carpet in place....or they will skip the underlay and just throw new carpet on top of old. --- Oh and by the way there is a special tool used to stretch your carpet ...I imagine it's called a carpet stretcher lol, but I'm not sure and that too looks like a job for professionals. When my mom installed her bedroom carpet she did so without the tools, and it turned out perfect, not a single flaw.
- Q:Can I put rubber backed rugs on prefinished hardwood floors?
- Like the others said the wood may color naturally around the rugs due to the sun, but another HUGE concern is the rubber backing on most rubber backed carpets is that they can react with the finish on the wood and ruin the wood. The use of special matts under the rug can be used to prevent this. There are a couple types of these thin anti slip rug matts . You must get the one made for wood flooring. They also allow the wood to breathe. Any questions yo can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:What are the characteristics of pure cotton carpet?
- Feel soft and comfortable, among which tufting series' decorative effect is very prominent, the bathroom. Pure cotton carpets have a bottom, in general, study and other dry areas can be liad carpet without the bottom, the living room and bedroom, pure cotton carpet is antistatic, can be directly put into the washing machine, there is no end, easy to clean. The fixed effect is more outstanding, restaurant and dance studio can use carpet with bottom at the entrance, the main role of the bottom is non slippery, strong water absorption
- Q:The discoloration of carpet
- Know the flowers with blanket material base down jacket not rinsed traces can not clean blanket to use washing machine drying Lun (dry shade) from the manufacturers directly to re wash wash wash do not wash the carpet like home (for acrylic blanket blanket) for pure blanket with a towel wipe it dry wet brush look at the effect of turn to clean and don't let the color on the area do not get clean
- Q:the way of how to calculate the area of carpet
- Look at the carpet tag
- Q:what is the grade of the carpet after fire retardant treatment?
- it mainly depends on what the fire inspector say. the more wool the carpet contains, the better the flame retardant effect is, of course. Other materials will also be flame retardant
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel. Our Company's products are divided into three categories: cotton carpet, acrylic carpet, wool carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 8 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range