Plain polyester hand hooked carpets, anti-flaming.
Detailed Specification for Recycled Polyester Hook Carpet:
100% Recycled polyester.
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Package for Recycled Polyester Hook Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Replacing carpet in a trailer?
- I have done it and it's not an easy job, but you can save yourself a TON of money. We carpeted our 2-bedroom and living room rental trailer for $365. We bought the carpet from Lowes and installed ourselves. If your handy you can do it!
- Q:how to get a dirty rug clean?
- For the heavily soiled areas, use a rug stain remover, like Spot Shot or Resolve carpet cleaner. For the rest of the rug, use a cloth dampened with a white vinegar and water mix. It will clean and deodorize the rug. Turn a fan on, directed at the rug to help speed the dry time.
- Q:How can I remove the smell from a wool rug?
- You could sprinkle baking soda on it and let that sit for a few hours. Then vacuum as usual.
- Q:How do I get red ink out of white rug?
- Rubbing Alcohol takes out pen ink. Maybe it will work on red ink too.
- Q:Why Use Indoor Outdoor Rugs?
- Outdoor : Small and large houses alike can benefit from attractive outdoor rugs. The right outdoor rug can extend your living room into your yard and make use of space you didn't realize you had. If enjoying the outdoors is a priority for you and your family, then read on for all the things you need to know about outdoor rugs. Indoor: One of the most important things to look for in an indoor and outdoor type rug is the size of it. You'll find they come in sizes ranging from small, runner rugs to huge, room-size rugs. Which size you need to get is going to depend on where you want to put it. Many people choose to use indoor outdoor rugs on hallways leading to and from the outside, which is why you'll find many runner rugs. However, other people wish to cover their entire patio on them, and for this purpose you would use a larger one. To make things easy, take your measuring tape out and see how large you need it to be. Chances are they wont have the exact size, but you should be able to find one close to it.
- Q:How to match the color of the carpet?
- it best be your favorite color, if considering color collocation, darker color in bettter than the light color, you can also choose a dark carpet, with a white or light texture, suggest that you choose slightly dark color carpet
- Q:What is PVC carpet
- Some fashion clothes, handbags, furniture, PVC is polyvinyl chloride, chloroethylene monomer(vinyl chloride monomer, English abbreviation is PVC (Polyvinyl chloride), polyvinyl chloride has been widely used in all walks of life, all kinds of products, auxiliary medical supplies: Wire sheath, preservative paper for certain foods, and auxiliary processing agent. Can be used widely, such as azoic compound initiator, it has excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability, shorten as VCM) in oxide, pigment, toys (such as the famous "Rody" in Italy). In actual use, PVC materials are often added stabilizer, such as ornaments, gloves; or used in situations where there is light, reducing agent, acid and strong resistance, bags, chlorinated hydrocarbons. However, it can be used in concentrated oxidation acid, such as sulfuric acid, building decoration supplies. Because it has good fireproof and heat-resisting effect. Chloroethylene copolymer and chloroethylene copolymer are called as chloroethylene resin. Polyvinyl chloride can be made from ethylene. This carpet is environmentally friendly.
- Q:I need Help With Rug Sizing?
- You can measure your pony from the center of his chest to the center of his butt (across the barrel of his body) That measurement for a pony is generally in the 60-70 range, give or take. (inches) We have a 13.1 pony who wears a 62 and another who wears a 66. It depends on how long his body is. Your best bet is to measure. Or try one on. Happy shopping :)
- Q:A way to recover a natural fiber rug that got soaking wet?
- thoroughly mix one part liquid chlorine bleach with six parts water in a spray mist bottle. Test the mixture by spraying a little in a corner of the rug (not on the binding). If bleaching occurs, dilute the solution and re-test until it is safe to use. Mist the solution lightly on the moldy area, using a soft brush to work it down into the weave to reach all the mold growth. After five or ten minutes rub the area with a clean, dry cloth. Repeat if necessary. When you are finished, be certain that the rug dries thoroughly within five or six hours, using a hair dryer on the damp spot if required.
- Q:How long will the carpet flame retardant have effect after spraying on the carpet?
- Flame retardant spray is working all the time as long as it is not washed with water!
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel. Our Company's products are divided into three categories: cotton carpet, acrylic carpet, wool carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 8 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range