Detailed Product Description
High producing capacity
No put any filler, no impurity, good tenacity
1.Pipe (water pipe )
2.injection grade(medical &cosmetic container)
3.extrusion grade(pen ,vase, pipe ,etc)
- Q:Is plastic raw material rubber?
- Raw materials are polymers of polymers such as polypropylene. Is generally from the fossil raw materials inside the extraction after polymerization together. A series of plastic refers to the resin as the main component, such as plasticizers, fillers, lubricants, additives such as colorants as auxiliary components, can flow in the process of forming materials. To put it simply, the oil was extracted and finally made into plastic, rubber and plastic
- Q:What can be added to the PP plastic material to prevent light transmission?
- PP material suppliers to remind you, PP plastic raw materials to add sunscreen, adding black masterbatch or impact PP raw materials on the line
- Q:What are the heavy bags in the plastic material?
- (polypropylene) English Name: Polypropylene, PP plastic concept, proportion polypropylene, also includes propylene and a small amount of ethylene copolymer. PP granular material is natural, cylindrical particles, smooth particles
- Q:Characteristics of rigid polyurethane foam made of polyurethane raw material
- Adhesive force: strong adhesive ability, and can be firmly bonded to concrete, masonry, wood, steel, asphalt, rubber and so on;Thermal conductivity: 0.017-0.022W/m.k, lower than rock wool, glass wool, polystyrene board, extruded panels and other building insulation materials;Hydrophobic property: hydrophobic rate 95% above;
- Q:How many kinds of raw materials are there for blowing plastic bottles?
- Mainly used in beverages, food, pickles, honey, dried fruits, edible oil, agriculture, veterinary drugs and other liquid or solid disposable plastic packaging containers. Plastic bottles are not easy to break, low cost, high transparency, food grade raw materials and so on.
- Q:What are the raw materials for vest plastic bags?
- Polyvinyl chloride, referred to as PVC, and the formula is (CH2 - CH2) n, is the most important kind of vinyl polymer, is the world's second largest plastic varieties after polyethylene. In China, the yield is the first in plastics. In the printing industry, packaging production of books, folders, tickets and other frequently used PVC calendered film cover color and transparent glazing film.
- Q:What are the raw materials needed for producing plastic hair dryer shell and flashlight shell?
- Water absorbency. Nylon has high water absorption, and saturated water can reach more than 3%. To a certain extent, the dimensional stability of the parts is affected
- Q:Dissolve in 0.3 of the LDPE plastic raw materials what?
- Linear low density polyethylene (English: Linear Low Density Polyethylene, referred to as: LLDPE), linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), is a senior of ethylene and alpha olefins (such as -1, -1, butylene hexene octenes methylpentene -1, four -1) in the presence of catalyst, a copolymer with high or low pressure polymerization of density is between 0.915 ~ 0.9 low density polyethylene using 40 g / cm3.
- Q:What plastic material has great impact resistance?
- The ability of metal materials, machinery parts and components to resist impact damage is called impact strength.
- Q:Plastic raw materials, why LDPE and LLDPE?
- LDPE is a low density polyethylene with a large number of branched structures. The molecular structure is lack of regularity, so the crystallinity of LDPE is small, 65%~75%, and the density is low, 0.91~0.93 grams / cubic centimeter. LLDPE is a linear low density polyethylene. Its molecular structure is linear, branched less, branched short, and its density is similar to that of LDPE. Its physical and mechanical properties are better than those of LDPE.
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average