Detailed Product Description
High producing capacity
No put any filler, no impurity, good tenacity
1.Pipe (water pipe )
2.injection grade(medical &cosmetic container)
3.extrusion grade(pen ,vase, pipe ,etc)
- Q:What are the plastic bags made of?
- General civilian products, mostly polyethylene (PE) to do, PE is divided into low pressure high-density HDPE, low pressure high-density LDPE and linear low-density LLDPE
- Q:What is the raw material for producing corn starch plastic film?
- According to the current technical level, the production of 1 tons of starch requires 1.5 tons of corn, power consumption of 200KWh, coal consumption of 0.3 tons. If the 1 tons of starch into biomass plastics, can be processed into 1.01.2 tons of products, instead of common plastics, saving petrochemical resources, the country. Because there is no effective stimulating mechanism in the downstream market, the application of corn starch is still limited to the research area of modified starch. The industrialization of biomass plastics with corn starch as the main raw material will effectively stimulate the cultivation of corn and the production of cornstarch. Biomass plastics are gradually evolved from the further research and development of biodegradable plastics. It is gradually recognized that only by fully utilizing the natural and recyclable plant resources to develop and develop biomass plastics is a reliable way to achieve sustainable economic development. In the past 30 years, and in half a century, all countries in the world pay attention to and invest a lot of manpower and material resources of biomass plastics, mainly starch and biodegradable plastics mixing, carbon dioxide copolymer, biosynthesis of biodegradable plastics, and then generate a biosynthetic precursor chemical polymerization of biodegradable plastics in 4 categories. The latter three prices are higher, but the cost is higher, mainly used in medical materials, biomedical engineering and tissue engineering and other high-value products.
- Q:How is plastic material made out?
- At present, resins are polymers that have not yet been blended with additives. Resin accounts for about 40% to 100% of the total weight of plastics. The basic properties of plastics depend mainly on the nature of the resin, but additives also play an important role.
- Q:The difference between resin and plastics
- Resin material: it is natural, extracted from plants, the cost is higher. Plastic: it is chemical material, extracted from petroleum, Chen is lower
- Q:What plastic material is resistant to high temperature?
- As the high temperature resistant, anti-corrosion coatings, the coating can be used for a long time at 180 DEG C; the electrical and electronic industry for insulation partition, terminals, connectors, switches; machinery and machinery in the sticky dense pump, gear, piston ring blade tank, valve parts, watch parts, camera parts; car industry vaporizer. Distributor of electronic and electrical components, such as group parts, gas valve group, sensor of parts; home appliance parts have a tape recorder, structural components, products of various parts of the body diode; the other one is also used in aerospace, aviation industry, excellent heat resistance of the melting point of more than 280 DEG C, the heat distortion temperature above 260 degrees Celsius, long-term use temperature is 220-240 C.
- Q:Characteristics and uses of CA plastics
- Commercially available products can be divided into general cellulose acetate (acetyl - 37% - 40%). Plasticizers are often added as injection molded parts, such as toothbrushes, brushes, etc.. Cellulose acetate with a high acetyl content (40% to 42% acetyl), white, granular, powdery or cotton solid. The light stability, not easy to burn, in dilute acid, gasoline, mineral oil and vegetable oil in stability, swelling in chloroform, insoluble in acetone, methyl acetate, can dilute alkali erosion, has advantages of toughness, transparency, good gloss, good melt fluidity, easy molding. Dichloromethane homogeneous method using refined cotton linter and acetic acid with acetyl sulfate as catalyst, esterification, hydrolysis in the presence of dichloromethane solvent, can be combined with cellulose acetate acetic acid content in 60% + 0.5% range. The traditional method is to use dry cotton, acetic acid in the presence of catalyst activation, sulfuric acid, acetic acid and acetic anhydride with mixture of acetylation, then adding dilute acetic acid hydrolysis to belong to the degree of substitution, and catalyst, precipitation, acid washing, rice drying. After partial hydrolysis, cellulose acetate is called two, and the degree of esterification is 220~270. Without hydrolysis, that is, the degree of esterification, the gamma value of 300, said three cellulose acetate. Two cellulose acetate plastic handle, can do all kinds of tools of computer and typewriter alphanumeric keys, phone chassis, car steering wheel, textile equipment parts, radio switch and insulation, pen, spectacle frame and lens, toys, daily necessities, but also do desalination membranes. Three cellulose acetate, high melting point, can only match into solution processing, used as a movie film, X film, light film, electromagnetic diaphragm insulating tape, transparent container, the silver zinc battery.
- Q:What are the bulk density, size and moisture content of the general plastic material?
- Another density, independent of particle size, is the true density.Low-density polyethylene: true density of 0.910 ~ 0. 925g / cm3True density of linear low-density polyethylene 0.917-0.923 g/cm3
- Q:What is the essential difference between plastic raw materials and engineering plastics?
- Engineering plastics generally have many properties that are not common in plastics. They are often used in construction machinery to replace certain metals.Plastic is resin and filler, so it is usually granular. Raw materials too. Only a few powdery.
- Q:I'd like to know what PP plastic material is PP plastic raw materials cleaning can not use ultrasonic cleaning machine to wash it?
- PP plastic raw materials have many kinds, different plastics, different surface dirt, cleaning method is not the same. In the manufacture of PP plastic raw material, the plastic surface will come with the dirt after processing. The very good market survey, some production factory cleaning PP plastic raw materials, generally with caustic soda, washing powder, detergent to wash these plastic, the effect is not ideal.
- Q:What are the APP of plastic raw materials?
- Thermoplastic engineering plastics (polyamides, polycarbonates, POM, PET, PBT and others)
We use advanced technology and inspection instruments and employs an experienced management team to make sure the products reaching the international level.We promise high quality, competitive prices, prompt supply of goods and perfect service. We welcome new and old customers to visit our company and negotiate business. We hope that our enthusiasm and profession can create business opportunities for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Southeast Asia
7.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
1.00% North America
1.00% South America
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Mid East
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average