The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:Geotextile construction inspection batch ye do?
- Plastic woven category: the same formula, the same specifications of 100,000 square meters of products for a group; less than 100,000 square meters, the actual number of a batch. Non-woven geotextiles: the same frequency of production of the same specifications for a number of products; batch volume can be accumulated 100 volumes for a group, but the week is still less than 100 volumes of output, then with a group of output. Plastic woven cloth: batch as a unit, each batch of products randomly take 3 volumes as a sample geotextile categories: each batch of products randomly selected 2% to 3%, but not less than 2 volumes. Sample requirements: the whole width, length 3m or more, the sample can be rolled up, but can not be folded.
- Q:300 grams of non-woven geotextile piercing strength is how much
- First of all, according to what you said 300g non-woven geotextile should be polyester staple fiber non-woven geotextile. Polyester staple fiber non - woven geotextile implementation of the national standard GB / T - 2008 standard. According to GB / T-2008 standard anti-puncture strength (standard is CBR burst strength) requirements, 300g national standard geotextile anti-piercing strength should be ≥ 1.5KN.
- Q:What are the types of geogrids?
- Glass fiber geogrid, polyester fiber geogrid, 9080 fiberglass, polyester composite geotextile, steel-plastic composite geogrid, PP grille, one-way two-way stretch plastic geogrid,
- Q:Polyester non-woven and geotextile is not the same, what is the difference?
- In simple terms, the number of raw materials is different.
- Q:What is the meaning of geotextile anchoring?
- Geotextile anchorage: is the geotextile in the construction of civil engineering construction in the slope of the fixed, to prevent the geotextile movement.
- Q:What is the specific use of geotextile construction site?
- From the reinforcement, the role of filtration, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:Geotextile longitudinal and lateral elongation gap is too much how to adjust
- 1. The elongation at break of the geotextile is divided into longitudinal elongation at break and transverse elongation at break. Generally speaking, the elongation at longitudinal and transverse faults is not very different. GB GB / T-2008 standard requirements geotextile longitudinal and lateral elongation between 20% -100% are qualified. 2. Longitudinal transverse fracture elongation gap is too large, you can check the mixing hopper, carding machine is mixed evenly, combing evenly. 3. Acupuncture machine too fast or too high acupuncture may lead to geotextile longitudinal and transverse elongation gap, you can try to debug the speed of the next needle machine. 4. Appropriate to add some industrial oil can enhance the geotextile rupture strength, and elongation at break.
- Q:Why is the roadbed geotextile
- Reinforcement and isolation of the main reinforcement materials to enhance the shear and tensile deformation of the ability to prevent the road reflection cracks; isolation is the separation of different materials to maintain their performance; because the geotextile itself is not waterproof, in the old road Refurbished over the asphalt mixture will form impermeable composite, in addition to preventing cracks will have a certain waterproof effect.
- Q:Geotextile general what materials are produced
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile. Geotextile manufacturers, for your answer
- Q:How to apply geotextile soil
- General geotextile cloth in the drainage layer above the geotextile covered with soil
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range