The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:Construction of Geosynthetics in Highway
- Specifically not less than the specified value, does not exceed the allowable deviation. This is the so-called construction by specification! You refer to JTG assessment standard -2004 is correct! I have the data to let you refer to the next / geogrid and geotextile landscape is greater than or equal to 50cm, vertical is greater than or equal to 150com
- Q:Geomembrane and geotextile difference?
- 1, geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile has excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance. 2, geomembrane construction site geomembrane to plastic film as impermeable substrate, and non-woven composite made of soil impermeable material, its impermeability depends mainly on the plastic film impermeability. At present, domestic and foreign anti-seepage application of plastic film, mainly polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene (PE), EVA (ethylene / vinyl acetate copolymer), they are a polymer chemical flexible material, the proportion of small, Strong extension, high adaptability to deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, good frost resistance. The main mechanism is to plastic film impermeable barrier earth dam leakage channel, with its large tensile strength and elongation to withstand water pressure and adapt to the dam deformation; and non-woven is also a polymer short fiber chemistry Material, through the needle or hot tack forming, with high tensile strength and extensibility, it is combined with the plastic film, not only increased the tensile strength of plastic film and anti-puncture ability, and because the non-woven surface rough , Which increases the friction coefficient of the contact surface, which is favorable to the stability of the composite geomembrane and the protective layer. At the same time, they have good resistance to bacteria and chemical resistance, not afraid of acid, alkali, salt erosion.
- Q:What are the routine tests of geotextile geotextiles?
- The geocell is mainly the tensile strength of the tensile test lattice sheet and the peel strength of the solder joint. Geotextile according to the specific circumstances of the use of the project 1. Roadbed reinforcement, isolation is mainly tensile test tensile strength, elongation, tear strength and CBR top broken 2. Filter with the addition of these also use the vibrating screen test Equivalent pore size 3. Maintenance is mainly weight, thickness and strength
- Q:What is the difference between nonwovens and geotextiles?
- Geotextile is divided into two non-woven geotextile and woven geotextile, non-woven geotextile and acupuncture and spunlace, staple fiber and long fiber. Nonwovens means that the manufacturing process does not require weaving. Geotextiles are used for geotechnical engineering. Geotextile is part of the textile does not require the manufacture can be made, called non-woven geotextile. Non-woven fabrics can be used very broad, like we use the heart of the soft wipes, are non-woven, as well as the hotel put the shoes of the shoes, but also non-woven.
- Q:SNG400-3.5 geotextile is what model
- SNG400-3.5 refers to the national standard polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile 400g / ㎡, width 3.5m. The index code for staple acupuncture nonwoven geotextiles is generally SNG / (1) (2) / (3) - (4) / (5). (1) that the use of raw materials fiber code: PET-polyester, PP-polypropylene, PA-nylon, PV-vinylon, PE-Ethylene (conventional polyester are generally vacant omitted code) (2) that polyester staple fiber non-woven Geotextile per unit area weight. (3) that the composite products in the polyester staple fiber non-woven geotextile weight per unit area, non-composite product vacancies. (4) width, expressed in meters (5) production department number: can express the product more specific characteristics, functions, varieties, sequences, etc., the general vacancy. For example, a 3.5m wide 400g / ㎡ polyester staple fiber nonwoven geotextile representation can be SNG / PET400-3.5, can also be expressed as SNG400-3.5
- Q:Road geotextile about how much money
- Road geotextile varieties, there are short wire polyester geotextile, short wire polypropylene geotextile, filament geotextile, etc .; specifications in the 100g-800g, road geotextile use are mainly soft base reinforcement treatment, road slope protection , Road maintenance isolation and so on. Due to the use of different prices in the 1.2 yuan -14 yuan / ㎡ between the specific price of telephone consultation Yinjing Li
- Q:Filter geotextile, permeable geotextile, seepage geotextile What is the difference?
- The above three products are a product. But is divided into polypropylene staple acupuncture geotextile, polyester staple acupuncture geotextile, filament geotextile. Three categories. Play a major role is good permeability, filtration, isolation performance, construction convenience.
- Q:Planting roofing geotextile lap way
- Lap 10 cm, sewing with sewing machine, I specializing in the production of roofing with geotextile, drainage board and other products, wish smooth
- Q:You produce 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile it?
- 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile is designed for high-speed rail sliding layer of high-strength wear-resistant geotextile, our products in the West high-speed rail passenger line, OKorder and Hangzhou and other high-speed rail lines have applications.
- Q:Construction of composite geotextile
- Geotextile as a protective layer of geomembrane, so that the protection of impermeable layer from damage. In order to reduce the UV radiation, increase the anti-aging properties, it is best to use the laying method. Construction, the first use of smaller diameter sand or clay to find the base surface, and then laying geomembrane. Geomembrane should not be stretched too tight, buried at both ends of the soil part of the corrugated, and finally in the shop on the geomembrane with a fine sand or clay shop layer of 10cm or so excessive layer. Puzzle 20-30cm stone (or concrete prefabricated block) for the anti-Chong protective layer. Construction, should try to avoid the stones directly hit the geomembrane, the best side of the film side of the protective layer of the construction. Composite geomembrane and the surrounding structure should be connected with expansion bolts and steel plate pressure bar anchorage, the connection site to brush the emulsion asphalt (2mm thick) bonding, to prevent the occurrence of leakage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range