1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
We have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- Ordinary galvanized steel pipe, the outer diameter is 1.5 inches
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- See the galvanized pipe and seamless steel pipe steel that differences in how if the difference is too large then the steel used for two kinds of materials for welding requirements is not the same, do not recommend direct welding, low pressure can be used in high voltage wire, welding on both sides of the same material flange with flange connection.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Pipe lining is a new technology in recent ten years of development, also called composite pipe conveying fluid with different needs, the use of different materials to make the durability of the pipeline inner wall and outer wall of pipeline, to ensure the purity of the fluid, pipeline adaptability, performance is greatly improved, more extensive use.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- General scaffolding tube diameter 40mm, specifications specify wall thickness of 3.5mm, the actual wall thickness of 3.2 - 3.4mm.The theoretical weight per meter is 3.85kg and the wall thickness is 3mm.Hence a ton of steel is about 260m.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different processing technology:Seamless tubes are made of quality carbon steel or alloy steel. Processing technology of seamless pipe hot rolling and cold drawing is divided into two ways, and the tube is generally based on welded.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Welded and seamless steel pipe is divided according to the processing form, usually welded seam steel tube, seamless steel tube drawing and hot two ways, carbon steel is material, galvanized pipe is welded pipe production after the surface is galvanized
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- If the pipe is relatively long, you have water, you can buy ultrasonic vibration plate into the water for ultrasonic cleaning, if not too long with an ultrasonic vibration rod, inserted into the pipe cleaning, and then rinse with water by ultrasonic stripping of dirt, give you recommend a factory in Jining Hengda
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- type3.1, seamless steel pipe according to the different production methods can be divided into hot-rolled pipe, cold rolled tube, cold drawn tube, extrusion tube and so on3.2, according to the shape of the classification of circular tubes, special-shaped tubes of the division, except the square tube and rectangular tube, there are elliptical tube, semicircle tube, triangle tube, hexagonal tube, convex shaped tube, plum shaped tube and so on3.3, according to the different material, divided into ordinary carbon structure tube, low alloy structure tube, high quality carbon structure tube, alloy structure tube, stainless steel tube and so on3.4, according to special use, there are boiler tubes, geological pipes, oil pipes and so on
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range