1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
We have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- It is used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating steam, and generally lower pressure fluid and other purposes of welded steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded steel pipe (light pipe) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2. The welded steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation is used as the main pipe of galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation except for directly conveying fluid
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- Domestic steel pipe diameter is generally divided into A series and B series, DN50 pipe diameter of 60mm and 57mm respectively, the wall thickness should be based on your design pressure, temperature, pipe material to calculate.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Compared with the ordinary light pipe, tube can effectively prevent the formation of steam film between the seal and the pipe wall, increase the light disturbance flow inside the tube, the tube wall temperature is more uniform, which can avoid the light pipe damage, and improve the heat transfer efficiency of boiler. The number of thread head of internal thread pipe is 4, 6 head and 8 head according to need. The main materials are 20G, SA210C, T2, T12, 12Cr1MoVG, 15CrMoG, T22, T23 and so on. China needs 2.5~3.0 tons per year of inner thread tube.
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- JB/T4709 recommends H10MnSi, but H10MnSi allows a lower value of strength of 430MPa, which does not match the parent material. I think American Standard is selected according to the selection of welding wire ER70S-6 GB ER50-6 wire can guarantee the equivalent strength of parent materials, and Si, Mn content can also guarantee the deoxidation effect, the weld joint is not easy to produce pores.
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- With this kind of steel manufacturing products, usually by heat treatment (normalizing and tempering); parts made before use, usually need to go through refining or chemical surface treatment (carburizing and nitriding), surface quenching or high-frequency quenching treatment. Therefore, according to the chemical composition (mainly carbon content), heat treatment process and use of different, such steel can be roughly divided into carburizing, quenching and tempering and nitriding steel three.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Probably with 10, 20, 30, 35, 45 and other high-quality carbon steel, 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other composite steel hot-rolled or cold rolled.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- type3.1, seamless steel pipe according to the different production methods can be divided into hot-rolled pipe, cold rolled tube, cold drawn tube, extrusion tube and so on3.2, according to the shape of the classification of circular tubes, special-shaped tubes of the division, except the square tube and rectangular tube, there are elliptical tube, semicircle tube, triangle tube, hexagonal tube, convex shaped tube, plum shaped tube and so on3.3, according to the different material, divided into ordinary carbon structure tube, low alloy structure tube, high quality carbon structure tube, alloy structure tube, stainless steel tube and so on3.4, according to special use, there are boiler tubes, geological pipes, oil pipes and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range