1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
We quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:What's the use of steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. (
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- The use of scaffold as its height, when the ceiling height below 3.6M, no matter what the ceiling decoration, decorative scaffolding are calculated
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- This is different in different fields, in fact, the combination of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe becomes plastic steel pipe.The steel plastic pipe is in the internal and external combined with a layer of plastic pipe material and obtained a pipe, it has high mechanical strength, the steel pipe has the advantages of high impact resistance, and corrosion resistance of plastic material, has the advantages of high and low grade health fluid resistance and scaling.The steel pipe used by our company is produced by Benxi Steel, which is well known both at home and abroad. It has the advantages of low phosphorus, low sulfur and high mechanical performance. It can meet the requirements of users.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In the plastic coated galvanized steel pipe inside the plastic coated manufacturing method. The thickness of the internal plastic is thin, which is equal to a plastic skin.
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Observe whether there is weld seam. Welded pipe without treatment, there are obvious weld, there are bulges, like scars. A better point will shave off the weld, but there is a distinct difference between the eye and the eye. Also a small number of pipe will be processed after cold rolling, surface roughness and accuracy are relatively high, may be counterfeit seamless pipe sales. Careful observation will still show that the pipe wall will have a continuous spiral, metal luster slightly brighter, that is, the original welding seam, metallographic structure and other parts of the difference. To tell the truth, the layman would have to observe that it might be a little difficult.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Can. The surface roughening with a thick gauze, do not use ordinary paint intensity difference. With resin paint, paint can be
- Q:Could you tell me what difference between SC galvanized steel pipe and MT wire pipe?
- Hot galvanized steel pipe galvanized color silver plated SC.MT wire pipe galvanized color silver plated or silver plated cold yellow fever.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- This is neither an outer diameter nor an inner diameter; it should be related to an English unit at the beginning of the pipeline development; it is usually used to describe galvanized steel pipes; it corresponds to the English units as follows:4, in charge of: 4/8 inches: DN15;• 6 in charge: 6/8 inches: DN20;• 1 inch tube: 1 inches: DN25;• inch two tubes: 1 and 1/4 inches: DN32;• inch half tube: 1 and 1/2 inches: DN40;- inch tube: 2 inches: DN50;• three inch tube: 3 inches: DN80• four inch tube: 4 inches: DN100;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range