Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the function of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system?
- The utility model provides power for the refrigeration cycle, thereby realizing the refrigeration cycle of compression, condensation, expansion, evaporation and heat absorption
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- Refrigeration system is the use of refrigerant from the liquid into a gas, the need to absorb heat and the gas into the liquid, the principle of heat release to reduce the temperature inside the car.
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- After the liquid Freon into the evaporator valve, due to the pressure from the compressor, immediately into steam, while absorbing the latent heat of vaporization to the air inside the refrigerator and food, resulting in internal cooling refrigerator
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- General BOG compressor uses oil-free lubrication reciprocating compressor, the working principle is the same as the ordinary reciprocating compressor. The difference is that the inlet of the BOG compressor is low temperature gas, so the first stage cylinder block, piston and so on must be able to withstand low temperature, and also to prevent freezing
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- In the two stage compression refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant compression process is carried out in two stages
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- Low pressure refrigerant into a low pressure gas will absorb a large amount of heat that the fan heat physical principle of course will be absorbed into the evaporator of the air under the action of blowing air conditioning air conditioning is ah so we also called air conditioners
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Use multimeter ohmmeter to measure whether the resistance of the PTC starter running Jack and the starting jack is normal (normal resistance is between 16~50 ohms), such as infinity or 0, the PTC starter is damaged and should be replaced.
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- The main circuit is cut off and the compressor stops working so as to protect the compressor from damage.
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Refrigeration principle general refrigerator compressor is the refrigerant by low temperature and low pressure gas compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas after temperature high pressure condenser into the liquid, through the throttle valve throttle valve, is a low temperature low pressure liquid. The liquid medium at low temperature and low pressure is sent into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into low temperature and low pressure steam. It is transported into the compressor again, so as to complete the refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Dust on the outside condenser can be cleaned, and the heat insulation cotton wrapped on the compressor can be removed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range