Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Dust on the outside condenser can be cleaned, and the heat insulation cotton wrapped on the compressor can be removed
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- with six system,Air duct system, refrigeration system, humidifying system, electric heating system, power distribution system and control protection system
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the exhaust temperature of the compressor, increase the actual gas flow, improve the balance of the operation of the refrigerator
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- Screw refrigeration compressor has the characteristics of small size, light weight, easy maintenance and so on. The special mirror bed for screw rotors, especially the introduction of grinding machines, improves the machining accuracy and machining efficiency of the key parts, so that the performance of the screw compressor is effectively improved
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- In the refrigeration system, a protective relay is provided to prevent excessive current and excessive temperature rise of the compressor
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion valve (or capillary, cooling control valve), four valve, double valve, one-way valve, solenoid valve, pressure switch, fusible plug, the output pressure regulating valve, a pressure controller, a liquid storage tank, heat exchanger, heat collector, filter, dryer, automatic closure, cut-off valve, liquid injecting plug and other components.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The power of the input motor is the electrical power consumed by the compressor Pel, the unit is kW. Electrical efficiency * is the ratio of the power to the electrical power of the isentropic compression theory, which is used to assess the degree of perfection of the input power of the motor
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- The evaporator absorbs heat from the gas through the evaporation of the liquid refrigerant; the condenser condenses through a gaseous refrigerant that releases heat from the refrigeration system into the air outside the car
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- Start capacitor compressor refrigerant cycle for capillary tube respectively high pressure pipe and low pressure pipe
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Gases pass through a long tube (usually a solenoid) to dissipate heat into the air around them. Copper and other metals have a strong thermal conductivity and are often used to transport steam. In order to improve the efficiency of the condenser, heat transfer fins with excellent heat transfer performance are often used on the pipeline to increase the heat dissipation area to accelerate heat dissipation and to speed up air convection through the fan and take away the heat.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range