Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Single stage vapor compression refrigeration system, is composed of four basic components of the refrigeration compressor, a condenser, a throttling valve and an evaporator, between them with pipe connected to form a closed system, the refrigerant in the system continuously circulating flow, change, heat exchange with the outside world.
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- In the two stage compression refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant compression process is carried out in two stages
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- At this point, the outlet temperature of the condenser is about 35~45 degrees C, and the optimum temperature is below 40 degrees C. The refrigerant then enters the expansion valve or capillary to cool down
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- The cause of liquid hammer is refrigerant or excessive lubrication, the liquid is too fast, the expansion valve (or valve) the regulation degree (opening) is too large, the heat load of evaporator (heat transfer) is not stable, large open type compressor suction valve open too fast (or unloading capacity too fast). System design and installation is unreasonable, abnormal shock may have caused the compressor
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- The condenser used in boiler, also called flue gas condenser, can effectively save the production cost, reduce the smoke exhaust temperature of boiler and raise the thermal efficiency of boiler. Boiler operation in line with national standards for energy conservation and emission reduction
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- The Freon is pressurized by the compressor in the gas state. After pressurization, the condenser flows through the throat to the back of the refrigerator, and then condenses into liquid by the heat dissipation of the radiator (after the material is compressed and the temperature is raised)
- Q:What is the function of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system?
- The utility model provides power for the refrigeration cycle, thereby realizing the refrigeration cycle of compression, condensation, expansion, evaporation and heat absorption
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- When the oil pressure drops to insufficient to make the compressor work safely, it has not been restored to the set oil pressure value during the delay setting
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- A pressure pulse caused by air impact, pressure, or cavitation, causing an explosion of temperature
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range