Order On-line Tracking
Recliner Sofa with Best Quality Italian Leather
Structure of Recliner Sofa Description
To help prolong the life of your sofa, we do recommend the following tips:
1. Exposing your sofa to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time may cause a deterioration of the color and fabric so we don’t recommend the use of our sofas in a sunny conservatory
2. Ensure your sofa is at least 750px from any heat sources like radiators to prevent any changes in color
3. Do not place anything very hot on your sofa. Things like hot water bottles, cups and laptops may mark or damage the fabric
4. Ensure the sofas are in rooms that are neither very hot, very cold nor very damp as this may cause problems with your sofa
Main Features of Recliner Sofa
Recliner Sofa Images
Recliner Sofa Specifiction
FAQ of Recliner Sofa:
A: How to control the quality?
Q: We have our own QC department in our factory to make sure that all our products are in very good quality before ship out to our customers.
A: What kind of material could you offer?
Q: There is full aniline leather, half aniline leather, Italian imported top grade leather, and Thailand imported top grade leather, Chinese leather, bounded leather, PU, PVC, and fabric.
A: What's your mail market?
Q: AU, UK, US, and other Europe country.
A:How many density of sponge？
Q: High density elasticity foam, D32-36 for cushions, D26-28 for back & armrest, or noted for its coziness and long durability. UK BS5852 and USA CA117 fire resistant foam are available
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|