Order On-line Tracking
LED Battery Powered LED Flood Lights is small in size, light-weight, waterproof (IP65) and it comes with a rechargeable lithium battery (4,400mAh/5,200mAh/8,800mAh), a wall socket charger and car charger adapter. It is ideal for indoor or outdoor use, such as wet location lighting, remote location lighting, emergency scene lighting, temporary lighting, maintenance work, camping and more. Extremely durable with no filament and all solid-state components, our lights can withstand massive vibration and shock and perform “dutifully” in the most treacherous environments.
|Model NO.||LST-NFL-PR10 |
|Operating Voltage||12/24V DC||12/24V DC|
|Light Source||8W high power LED||18W high power LED|
|Colour Temp. (K)||3000K||5700K||6500K||3000K||5700K||6500K|
|LED Luminance Lux (Lm)||8000||850||900||1700||1800||1900|
|Beam Angle (°)||120°||120°|
4400mAh/5200mAh/8800mAh Li-ion battery
|Adapter Input Voltage(V)|
|Adapter Output Voltage(V)||DC12V 1000mA||DC12V 1000mA|
|Charging Time||5 Hrs||5 Hrs|
|Working Time||>3 Hrs/ >6 Hrs||>3 Hrs/ >6 Hrs|
|LED Lifespan||>35,000 Hrs||>35,000 Hrs|
|Operating Temp. (°C)||-20~50||-20~50|
LED CHARGE INDICATOR
Charging: Indicator LED flashes red and green
Fully charged: Indicator LED turns to green
Working: Indicator LED off
Battery capacity drop to 10%: Indicator LED flashes red slowly
Battery capacity drop to 5%: Indicator LED flashes red quickly
1 x5W/10W/20W Portable Rechargeable LED flood Light
1 x Stand bracket
1 x Wall socket charger adapter (Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.65A max; Output: 12V, 1A)
1 x Car adapter charger (Input: 12-24V DC; Output: 12-24V DC, 2000mA max)
1 x User manual
- All the lamps are full charged before delivery.
- Please use the charger equiped with the lamp.
- Please do not turn on the light when charging.
- Please do not use a modified or damaged charger.
- Please do not leave the lamp in charge over 24 hours.
- Please do not disassemble the lamp.
- Please recharge the lamp every six months when in stock.
This device utilizes a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that can rupture, ignite and cause serious injury if misused. Observe the following safety rules:
- Do not place battery/device in fire or high temperature.
- Do not tamper with battery wiring.
- Do not puncture or damage battery.
- Do not immerge or expose battery to water.
- Do not alter or modify the battery.
- Do not attempt charging the battery in any manner other than that prescribed in this manual.
Failure to heed these warnings may result in personal injury and /or property damage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|