LED Emergency light
2.can be used as torch or hanging light
3. 2200mAh lithium battery
Rechargeable LED BULB/Flashlight
Quantity of LED LED
6000°K ± 10%
3000°K ± 10%
250lm ± 10%
Durable&Flame Retarded plastic
1800mAh lithium battery
Continuous battery time
1.It can be used as a rechargeable LED flashlight ;
2.When connect the base with E26/E27 socket , its becomes a normal bulb;
3.Whenever the power is cut , its can still keep lighting as an emergency bulb lasting 4 hours ;
4.You can also take a remote control to control different lumen and press its open or close in a long distance ;
5.We could support a desk lamp holder ,with an E26/E27 adapter inside , so its become a desk lamp , but you can take the lamp as a flashlight at the same time when you want to go out ;
6.We can offer different LED chip like Sumsung , Lextar and other chip with different price grade , different shell color is available .
- Q:What is the expiration date of the fire emergency lamp? How long is mandatory abandonment?
- Another: you can refer to the use of electronic products 8 years of relevant regulations, generally 10 years or more should be eliminated.
- Q:Why does the emergency light appear when the power supply is normal?
- Emergency lights are normally not light during normal power supply, but if the internal wiring has connected the charging and the light switch in parallel, the emergency lights will appear when the power supply is normal.
- Q:What is the role of fire emergency lighting?
- So why install fire emergency lights? What is the role of fire emergency lighting? Here is to introduce to you.
- Q:The working principle of emergency lights!
- In this type of emergency lighting system, all the complex electronic circuits in the lamps are omitted. Emergency lighting fixtures are no different from ordinary lamps, and the centralized power supply system is set up in a special room.
- Q:Emergency lights turn off electricity and unexpected power outages, how emergency principle?
- The emergency lights should also have a manual switch, in series with the relay normally closed contact, turn off the manual switch, emergency lights will be closed.
- Q:Fire emergency lights how to use, led fire emergency lights circuit diagram
- First of all, in the installation of fire emergency lights, fire emergency lamps should be a simple test to test whether the emergency lighting fire emergency function is normal.
- Q:How can the emergency light be changed into common light?.
- The process is like this, switch to the A terminal, plug in the listed 220V, charge the battery, if the electricity is stopped, the LED light is on.
- Q:Please describe the working principle and function of the safety exit sign and emergency light
- Working principle: emergency lights emergency lights inside there are two sets of power supply system,
- Q:How many watts does an emergency light bulb have?
- Lighting is provided only when normal lighting power fails.
- Q:How many W bulbs are used in emergency lights?
- MBY-16/16 explosion-proof explosion-proof emergency light configuration battery: rechargeable nickel cadmium batteries; input voltage AC220V + 10%50Hz; the charging time: less than 24h (sufficient can automatically float)
Our products have already awarded many patent . its praised by customer from all over the world for its special design and creditable quality . We will input more and more manpower and wealth to research and develop the technology of LED products following the growth of our company , with the purpose of making a positive contribution to the progress of lighting career for human beings .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
20.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Central America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average