Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Carbon Raiser:
- F.C 90-95%
- Low sulfur
- ISO 9001
- Calcined petroleum coke
FC 90-95-99% carbon raiser for steelmaking/Calcined anthracite / graphite based / petroleum coke recarburizer
Recarburizer carbon rasier points steelmaking recarburizer (People's Republic of China ferrous metallurgy industry standards, YB / T 192-2001 steelmaking recarburizer) and cast iron with carbon agent, and other materials are also useful to add carbon rasier such as brake pads with additives, as friction materials. carbon rasier belong plus steel, iron by carbon materials. carbon rasier quality is essential for the production of high-quality steel auxiliary additives.
Carbon rasier there are a variety of raw materials, production processes are different, there are wood carbons, carbon-based coal, coke, graphite, etc., of which there are many small species under various categories. High quality carbon agent generally refers to after graphitized carbon agent under high temperature conditions, the arrangement of carbon atoms in graphite morphology was, so called graphitization. Graphitization can reduce the content of impurities recarburiser improve recarburizer carbon content and reduce sulfur content.
- Medium particle size, porosity, large, absorption speed.
- Using petroleum coke firing temperature, the chemical composition of pure carbon, sulfur, harmful ingredients minimal absorption rate.
- Product good degree of graphitization, improve the original form of liquid iron nuclear capability. Ductile iron ball to increase the number of ink in breeding, increasing the graphite furnace liquid iron nuclei. Refined, uniform distribution of the graphite in the cast.
- excellent performance and stability.
Carbon rasier Packing:
- Carbon rasier waterproof bags 25KG / bag, plus tons of bags or trays
- Also provide suitable package according to your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|