General Information of Rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
Our magnesite-chrome brick is made of high quality magnesia and chrome ore.
Our direct-bonded magnesite-chrome brick is made of low impurity chrome ore and high purity magnesia and sintered at high temperature over 1700℃.
Our semi-rebonded and rebonded magnesite-chrome bricks are made partially or fully of synthetic fused clinkers. They are shaped under high pressure and sintered at very high temperature.
Feature of Rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
High mechanical strength
Application of Rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
Cement rotary kiln
Rebonded Magnesite-Chrome Brick
- Q:What are the types of magnesia chrome bricks for industrial use?
- It is possible to judge by the concrete kiln. The magnesium chrome bricks produced by real gold company are very good. Our factory purchased them the year before last, and their technicians were very professional, and gave us very good suggestions.
- Q:Process for producing magnesia chrome brick?
- The process of firing magnesia chrome bricks is roughly the same as that of magnesia bricks. In order to remove the bricks during sintering, due to MgO and Cr2O3, Al2O3 or direct bonding of magnesia chrome bricks
- Q:Magnesia chrome brick
- The fine powder compacts after calcination produced by magnesia - chrome ore grinding method, brick with magnesia coarse particles, are effective measures to eliminate the effect of loose. Compared with the common magnesia chrome brick, the magnesia chrome brick made by this method has lower porosity, higher compressive strength, higher softening temperature and higher flexural strength. Compacts with chrome magnesite powder, magnesia chrome brick by synthetic magnesia chrome sand made of high-temperature calcination, slag resistance and high temperature strength are better than other magnesite chrome brick.
- Q:How much is magnesium chrome brick a ton?
- The price of bricks in different places is not the same. The average price is about 3500 yuan
- Q:With different capacitance magnesia brick brick?
- Hello, the magnesium chromium brick into common magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome bricks, half magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick, semi fused magnesia chrome brick, unburned magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick and magnesia chrome brick and directly combined with the distinction lies in 1: containing magnesia (raw material) the purity of 2: the sintering temperature of common magnesia chrome brick sintering temperature at 1550 DEG ~1600 DEG, direct the magnesium chromium brick sintering temperature is over 1700 DEG C, because of its more than 1700 DEG C, magnesia chrome brick, microstructure change and periclase chromium ore directly combined, so called direct bonded magnesia chrome brick. The performance of direct bonding magnesia chrome brick is better than that of common magnesia chrome brick
- Q:What are the main raw materials of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Magnesium alloys are alloys based on magnesium and other elements. Its characteristics are: small density (1.8g/cm3 magnesium alloy or so), high specific strength, high modulus of elasticity, good heat dissipation, good shock resistance, greater impact load capacity than aluminum alloy, good resistance to organic and alkaline corrosion. The main alloying elements are aluminum, zinc, manganese, cerium, thorium, and a small amount of zirconium or cadmium.
- Q:What is a half combination of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Opacifying particles as periclase spinel crystal structure, fully developed, as part of account of solution structure and matrix.
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- The process of firing magnesia chrome bricks is roughly the same as that of magnesia bricks. In order to eliminate the brick during firing, due to MgO and Cr2O3, Al2O3
- Q:What is the difference between magnesia chrome brick and direct bonded magnesia chrome brick?
- The magnesium chromium brick with the direct bonded magnesia chrome brick is different: 1 with the purity of magnesia (raw materials) 2: the sintering temperature of common magnesia chrome brick sintering temperature at 1550 DEG ~1600 DEG, direct the magnesium chromium brick sintering temperature is over 1700 DEG C, because of its more than 1700 DEG C, magnesia chrome brick microstructure occurred change, and periclase chromium ore directly combined, so called direct bonded magnesia chrome brick
- Q:How many kinds of refractory bricks are there?
- Magnesia chrome brick: Hang kiln, used for firing zone, the disadvantage is the poor thermal shock resistance, plus six Cr price is highly toxic, the production and use of the national magnesia chrome brick is gradually reduced, the brick production unit as soon as possible to find alternatives.
Design and manufacturing of basic refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials, mainly for cement industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
||ISO 9001:2008;GB/T 19001-2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range