Order On-line Tracking
Parallel thread mechanical splicing:
strong enough to break on the rebar during tensile testing.
very easy to connect.
(1). Mechanical Splicing Technology&Equipment
This type of mechanical splicing technology is a patent of CABR/M.Its principle is cutting
the rebar ribs first before rolling parallel thread on the head of rebar(The two procedures are
finished by a special thread making machine invented by us,please refer to the picture
below),then connecting two rebars with a coupler which has female screw thread.
(2) Technical advantages & Product Features
(1) High-strength of splicing:Meeting the requirements in JGJ107,ACI318, BS8110,
DIN1045, UBC1997, NF A35-020
(2) Excellent anti-fatigue nature:Having passed 2 million times' fatigue experiments.
(3) Good thread form and high precision of screw thread:the splicing quality is stable
and reliable.No fake thread is produced.
(4) Wide range of application:applicable to the same or different diameter
rebars'(12-50mm) connection in any directions and positions.
(5) High-speed construction:The screw thread head can be made before constructing to
ensure the rebars to be connected on site.
(6).Environmental friendly construction procedure:The construction site is safe and
reliable,free from any pollution.
(7) Energy saving:The rated power of the equipment is 3-4Kw only,no need to use
special electric power facilities.
(8) Excellent anti-low-temperature nature:Having passed -40°C low temperature test.
(9) Construction under all weather conditions practicable:not influenced by such
weather conditions as wind,rain or snow.
(10) Manufactured under strict quality standard ISO9001:2000.
(11) Full traceability of material origin and production batch.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|