Rebar cutter is used to cut rebar,round steel,square steel,flat steel,etc.It can be used at building site or metal processing factories.
Diameter of cuted steel bar( mm)
- Q:PT3/4 what is the diameter of the pipe joint?
- 2. thread sealed pipe thread, there are two kinds of thread cone, cylinder. The external thread has only one form of taper. Tooth type is as follows: taper 1:16, tooth shape angle 55 degrees, old thread standard example: ZG3/8;3. example: internal taper thread Rc 3/8 cylinder thread Rp3/8 external tapered thread thread threaded when R3/8 Rc 3/8-LH (LH threaded) common thread (3/8, Rp3/8, Rc mark: R3/8) the basic dimensions:Table 2 the number of teeth per inch size code diameter of large diameter bottom length reference distance path suggestions
- Q:What is the difference between a D-LD2000 clamp type flexible pipe joint and a KRJ clamp flexible pipe joint?
- Two, flexible pipe joint clamp type flexible pipe joint ring part and the pipe connection is socket welding, so as to facilitate the installation, the product imported from America, KRJ is the butt welding, which is helpful for pipeline installation, the details can query the professional manufacturers to askThree, ring thickness of flexible pipe joint is greater than 30 mm, which can increase the wear resistance of air impact according to the principle of friction, the latter is only considered high pressure, without considering wear so over 16 mm in thickness general below.
- Q:What is a reinforced pipe joint?
- It has a certain mechanical strength and good shock absorption. It is suitable for making parts under moderate stress, working parts in weak corrosive environment, such as cover, bearing seat, valve body, hand wheel and so onThe main purpose of strengthening the pipe joint is to connect, install and maintain conveniently.
- Q:What's the meaning of the plumbing PVC pipe joint specification "1/2" "X12" and "1/2" "x18"?
- First specification 1/2 "X12": 1/2 inches in diameter and 12 inches in length.Second specifications 1/2 "x18": 1/2 inches in diameter and 18 inches in length.
- Q:Classification of pipe couplings for hydraulic couplings
- Hydraulic hose, high pressure ball valve, quick joint with odd intention and sleeve type pipe joint
- Q:Is the hydraulic pipe joint stainless steel or carbon steel?
- Of course, the corrosion resistance can not be done. But wear resistance, machinability is much better than stainless steel. See what parts of your connection are made of
- Q:The gas cooker joint is pagoda shaped. Can it fall down and connect with bellows joint directly?
- The gas stove is now generally provides two kinds of interface for the user free choice, Green joint (the joint) can be connected with a rubber tube or stainless steel corrugated pipe gas stove (socket), Green joint is a movable connection, threaded interface is the 1/2 Green joint off, can be connected with stainless steel bellows tube (screw type stove).The only way to provide Green joint connections is small manufacturers of products.The water heater is also the joint of 1/2, but our usual method is to connect a gas with 1/2 live copper ball valve, and then connect the non fixed stainless steel bellows to the gas.Stainless steel bellows, pipe (thread), one end is 4 points (1/2) interface, and the other end is 3 points of the interface. 3 points, one end of the interface used to connect 4 and 3 points gas valve (one thread 4 points, the other end of thread 3 points).In order to avoid water and mix with water hose or ball valve with stainless steel bellows, gas 4, 3 points 4, 3 ball valve and gas stove pipe branch of stainless steel corrugated 3 points at one end of the thread and the water with the product of 3/8 thread is different, can not connect to each other.Stainless steel bellows, water products and gas products, testing items and standards are not the same, do not use water products instead of gas products, it is also not suitable for small manufacturers of incomplete production of gas products
- Q:Re series 24 degrees cone O ring seal pipe joint joint, corresponding to the national standard number is?
- The pipe joint is the connecting tool between the pipe and the pipe, and it is the connection point between the component and the pipe. It plays an indispensable role in pipe fittings. It is one of the two main components of hydraulic pipe. The  pipe joint is used for straight connection such as instrument, and the connection form is socket welding or threaded connection. It is mainly used in low pressure pipes with small diameter, used for parts that need to be packed frequently or used as final adjustment of threaded pipe fittings. Fast and easy and related products were included, should adopt the structure of metal surface contact sealing structure, structure of gasket seal is usually used for conveying water, oil, air and other general pipeline, the use of malleable cast iron material. In addition, the use of requirements and prices are also factors to consider when selecting.
- Q:What is pressing type pipe joint
- If necessary, I will send you the connector type and specifications
- Q:PPR pipe joint leakage, do not want to change pipes, what is the good way?
- You did not explain is not with threads, if you want to screw thread, cut threaded joint is broken, then a good joint,
We sincerely wish to cooperate with you based on mutual benefit and enter into long term partner relationship. We are looking forward to your visit and the pleasure to process according to your samples and drawings. We are looking forward to having the opportunity of cooperating with interested companies worldwide for mutual success.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range