Order On-line Tracking
Rapid Strength Non-shrink Grout
RSNG is a rapid strength, cement-based, nonmetallic, non-shrink grout for supporting machinery requiring precision alignment and quick turnaround.
It provides high early and final strength, excellent substrate adhesion and fluidity. It is non-toxic, non-corrosive product.
• Non-shrink grouting of structural steel and precast concrete
• Support of tanks and vessels
• Leakage stopper
• Installation of anchors and dowels
• Rapid repair of concrete road surfaces and airdrome runways
• Fast anchor fixation of bolt and poles by planting
• Rapid reinforcement of rail and overhead traveling crane girder
• The mortar could flow automatically so that no vibration is required.
• Strength could reach up to 10-15MPa in one hour and 40MPa in one day after grouting.
• High early and final strength excellent substrate adhesion and fluidity.
• Grouting concrete could reach and keep high intensity over a long period of time.
• Permanent support for machinery requiring precision alignment
• No shrinkage and no crack.
Technical Data Sheet
Compressive Strength MPa
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|