||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF27 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
PE and PVDF Painting
Polyester Coatings (PE)
PE (polyester) coatings exhibit an excellent combination of hardness, flexibility, flow, appearance, and superior resistance to dirt retention in indoor and outdoor applications. These coatings are highly resistant to abrasion, metal marking, staining, and marring, and require minimal maintenance. Glazetech uses polyester paints which provide excellent colour and gloss retention properties.
Polyvinylidene Fluoride Coatings (PVDF)
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) is a chemical resistant thick film barrier coating commonly used in architectural applications where both excellent appearance and substrate protection must be maintained over a long period of time. This coating is unaffected by most chemicals and solvents and has excellent wear and abrasion resistance. PVDF also has a high dielectric strength, excellent resistance to weathering and the ability to self extinguish.
Widely used in manufacturing of products as well as other industrial applications like:
Products Materials: PP cap stock, the traffic sign, air-conditioner heat and exchangers, food container, household foil, pharmaceutical packing, cigarettes packing etc.
Building Materials: aluminum curtain wall base plate, ACP, aluminum, ceilings, aluminum sheets, honeycomb panels and aluminum roofing, lighting decoration, household electrical appliances, food package (such as pop can cover & ring-pull), furniture ect.
- Q:How to Paint Aluminum Extrusions?
- Your question supposes that you need to Paint the Aluminum Extrusion. The more common thing to do is to Anodize the extrusion. This process coats all surfaces with a hard durable coating. There are several colors available. Actually It's common to use Urethane's to paint Aluminum and the primer isn't simply made for metal, but is specifically for Aluminum. A lot of Airplanes are coated every day in this manner. Methods for coating the insides of tubing have been used for a very long time. You basically fill the tube with primer or coating then drain the excess out (dip method) and difficult shapes can be powder coated or electro static coated. Extrusions can be roller coated after cleaning, vinyls work very well with out priming. Think Toothpaste tubes.
- Q:What is the black stuff on my Aluminum baking sheet?
- an basic recipe for honey baked bananas. components: 6 bananas 2 tablespoons melted butter 2 tablespoons lemon juice a million/4 cup honey guidance: Peel bananas, halve lengthwise and place in a shallow baking dish. blend at the same time melted butter, lemon juice, and honey. Brush honey blend on bananas. Bake bananas at 325° for 15 minutes, turning 3 or 4 situations. Honey baked banana recipe serves 6 to 12.
- Q:Is Aluminum really stronger than steel?
- MPCheu is on the right track. Bending and getting nicked so it will break quickly are different things than strength and there are many different types of strength. Previous answers are correct regarding specific strength, say yield strength per unit mass because Al is much less dense than iron (the primary component of steel). It is also worth noting that there are many different types of steels and any one of these steels can have a very large range of mechanical properties. Same is true of aluminum alloys. The reason most airplanes are made using Al alloys is all about this specific strength and it is the same reason Al alloys are being replace by composite materials which have even higher specific strengths, densities about the same as Al but with much higher strengths. hope this helps
- Q:What’s the difference between natural cooling and slice cooling?
- Cooling with furnace means after thermal insulation, stop heating furnace and make the parts in the furnace cool slowly to the room temperature with the furnace. Natural cooling is a kind of cooling method utilizing fluid circulation based on the fact that density varies with temperature to remove hea
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- Resin, pigment, auxiliary and solvent.
- Q:What does it mean to slice aluminum coil by decoiler machine?
- The operating procedures of decoiler machine: 1, Select appropriate aluminum coil according to production work order requirement to be processed, paying attention to the thickness, width and material of aluminum coil. 2, Put the aluminum coil into the coil loading car with traveling crane and inch the car into the uncoiler. The aluminum coil and decoiler machine should be in the same direction. Hold the aluminum coil down with leading head, and open the auxiliary bearing. 3, Turn on the shovel head, and inch the uncoiler to lead the aluminum sheet into the leveler. Adjust the leveler according to the thickness and width of aluminum sheet to ensure the flatness. 4, Turn on the front gap bridge and back gap bridge in control main platform, inch the leveler to lead aluminum sheet into re-leveler. Adjust the re-leveler to ensure the flatness of aluminum sheet. Put it into the shear gauge and plate shearer. 5, Take back the front and back gap bridge. Inch the plate shearer to cut off the sheet head and shear the aluminum sheet according to production work order. Check the first sheet to see whether it meets the quality standard and whether there is defect in flatness, length, diagonal, and surface of aluminum sheet. If it is qualified, turn on the conveyor. Put the aluminum sheet holder on the pallet. Adjust the pallet according to the width and length of aluminum sheet. Input quantity and length on the control main platform. Then turn on the auto control to produce automatically. The production process can be observed at any time. 6, If there is aluminum coil left, unwind, package and put it into storage in reverse steps.
- Q:WIFFLE BALL bats have you ever used a ALUMINUM WIFFLE BALL bat?
- I did her like this I did her like that I did it with a wiffle ball bat
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- Plaster releases water at two points - in ordinary or accelerated drying it loses the water needed for setting and stops feeling cool and feels dry. If it is heated past 900F it loses chemically bound water and may fall apart. Aluminum melts at several hundred degrees higher than this and if the mold is intended to hold a mass of aluminum is is likely to destroy the mold. If the aluminum casting is fairly flat less of a problem. The common method for dealing with this is to add 50% silica flour (bad for lungs warning) to the dry plaster when making the mold. Then the mixed material mold can be used and preheated to take materials at least up to fused/molten glass, although the mold is commonly lost (not reusable) at these temps and just barely holds together.
- Q:Does burning aluminum in a fire hurt the environment / ground near by?
- Aluminum is very reactive in air and will form a layer of aluminum oxide around the outside of any piece. This oxide layer is very stable which is why aluminum doesn't corrode. Since your block of aluminum will be totally oxidized being in a fire, it's inert and just going to sit in the hole for the foreseeable future. The burning paint might not be healthy to breath but that's about the only hazard. Most common soil is a mixture of aluminum, carbon and silica compounds anyways so you aren't even adding anything particularly exotic. Alternatively, you could bring along a couple fifths of whiskey. It's lighter and has less packaging so it's the environmentally friendly way to get drunk.
- Q:aluminum foil issues?
- I have noticed that myself and thought it was just the new method of making the foil? or something I was putting on the foods I wrapped? well, I started using the cling wrap then the foil to seal it in and haven't had so much problem with the foil having those tiny holes in it that make the wrap not so air tight and the food doesn't get freezer burned any more either.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range