1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
6. High volume of production.
Wooden-pattern transfer, Thermal-break, Sand blasting, mechanical polishing,etc.
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:Matching curtain colour and wall????
- Use a darker shade of the wall color for your curtains if you're going with a solid. Or you could use white. Or you could use a floral pattern....... with white as the field color.
- Q:Hanging curtains on walls?
- That's what I am going to do also, go get a good rod, and use shower curtain metal clips so the curtain will move smoothly. I love this look to seperate rooms.
- Q:drapes/curtains without making holes in the wall?
- If the walls are smooth, you can try the Command Hooks that have the adhesive tabs that can be removed without damaging the walls if you follow the directions for removal (pulling the tabs off very slowly until they are completely off). I used a round curtain rod and used fairly heavy curtains. They were up over a year before I took them down to move.
- Q:Glass curtain wall open window opening angle why not more than 30 °, open distance should not be greater than 300mm?
- due to safety concerns! Anti-jump building, wind lift!
- Q:What is the curtain wall seal
- Both are basically the same in content, but there is no big difference in benchmarking. This difference often leads to a doubling of the workload, even a conceptual subversion, which in particular requires special attention in practice (as will be explained in detail below). In short, the new building curtain wall construction measurement line is deduced from the existing benchmark; and the old building renovation and expansion of the curtain wall construction measurement line is to find and determine the benchmark and then the benchmark transfer and expansion The The key to measuring the payoff is the rationality, reliability, and accuracy of the baseline transfer.
- Q:what is the standard thickness for curtain wall?
- If you're referring to the outer covering of a building, a curtain wall has no standard thickness. It depends on the material from which it is made.
- Q:Can glass curtain wall be used for building exterior wall finishes?
- Most exterior walls are not structural so the same glass walls can be used both inside and out as long as you can deal with the lost of the insulation value of a conventional wall. (They do insulate better than the typical plate glass wall but only slightly (assuming glass blocks). A properly designed glass wall can also be a supporting wall but it is uncommon. Mostly only the mortar and base sealing (they need a low foundation) is the difference between interior and exterior usage.
- Q:What to open the stone curtain wall
- For the open popular talk is not to fight the seal stone stone curtain wall.
Application of open - type back - hanging stem curtain wall
Abstract: Open back bolt dry hanging stone curtain wall as a new type of stone curtain wall, because of its unique structural technology, is more and more
Of the curtain wall works of choice, has also been recognized by the construction industry.
- Q:help with curtain rod on the wall!?
- Go to the hardware store or walmart and get some wall anchors. They have some that you can hammer in and don't even have to drill.You only need one in each bracket to hold it and just put a screw in the bottom hole.
- Q:Is there a class somewhere in NYC or oline on curtain walls?
- Contact reps for curtain wall companies. Ask them to give you a lunch and learn and sit down and discuss the specifics of this projects. Reps are typically good at helping you get a job.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range