Features of Radial Induotor
Inductance range: 1uH to 2,000
Size: Diameter:6 ~12.5P/L 15H:7.5~18
Current: up to 10A
Test Frequency: 2.52~0.252 mHz
Q value: 25 to 80
DC resistance : 0.09 to 8.32 OHMs
SRF: 16.00 to 1.10MHZ
ROHS , CE compliant, we are applying for CQC and ISO9001 certification.
Open magnetic circuit design
Low cost and high reliability
Tolarance code: J:5% K:10% L:15% M:20% N:30% Y: min
Application of Radial Induotor:
Notebook,inkj etprinter,copying machine,
Cellular phone,ADSL,modern gaming machine,televisions,
CRT displays,printers and other electronic products
We have experienced engineers, every one has more than 20 years experience.
We are absolutly punctral.
Every goods must be test three times before shipped to ensure no unqualified products
We can apply SGS report of materials to prove all the products are ROHS.
Customers requirements are welcome.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- If there is no painting can be used with a diode symbol file (measuring probe connected to the capacitor to hear a sound if the table does not ring at the table and then the general display is 1, then the pen on the emergence of the phenomenon that the capacitance is still good. If one table has been ringing that received the capacitor capacitor breakdown is broken)
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- As long as the capacity of the transformer is enough, the voltage fluctuation of the line will be sure to occur when the high power equipment is started. Such fluctuations do not have much impact on the lighting.
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Because some transformers are connected to 380V and 0, they can be 1000VA capacity, but because of the same line diameter, the 220V terminals and 0 can not provide the capacity of 1000VA.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- A control transformer is a low voltage appliance, usually used as a power supply or part of a lighting for the control of electrical equipment such as machine tools. There are usually two different voltage outputs,
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- AC circuit transformer for lighting lamp is suitable for 50-60Hz, is the power supply with safety shell low-voltage safety lights, can choose 220V or 380V power supply input voltage: 0V, 220V, 380V, 0V, 6.3V, output voltage: 12V, 24V, 36V.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- What you think? Your light is 220V, right. Over 36V, it's better not to live with electricity unless there is good protection
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and illumination of the substation are all used on a transformer, which is separated by power and lighting by the station screen of this transformer.
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- 500 VA transformer should not be used as an electric welding machine, so it is very difficult to reform the system, so it is better to buy a new electric welder
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- The load capacity of the transformer is 70% of its nominal power, so it is concluded that the transformer you provide can drive the 3.5KVA 36V lighting appliance (which is used in normal condition and environment)
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average