Storage Racking System
2. Regular Size/Unit
(L)2300*(W)1000*(H)5025mm, 4 levels, Loading Weight:2000kg/level
4. Standard Color
blue, orange, green, red, grey
6. Standard Packings
metal strip, film, paper board and master carton
8. Customized size accepted, Special color available
Storage pallet rack specification:
1) Each system is mainly made up of upright frames and beams
2) Each frame consists of 2 uprights(posts), 2 footplates and bracings
3) Each storage level consists of 2 socketed beams
4) Each beam level usually supports 2 or 3 pallets
5) Supports and non-standard pallet sizes
6) Different beam sizes are available for different load requirements
7) Beam levels are adjustable in 50.8mm/75mm/76.2mm pitch interval
8) All compnents are epoxy power coated except the galvanized footplates
9) Accessories include shim, upright protector, row spacer, pallet support, half-pallet etc.
light duty rack
medium duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
size of upright
size of beam
50*30mm or 60*40mm
thickness of upright
1.25mm or 2.0mm
1.5mm, 1.8mm or 2.0mm
thickness of beam
1.25mm or 2.0mm
capacity per layer
1.Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2.Rapid handling almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Fully utilize vertical space.
4. The loading capacity per level of such rack may reach 5000kg. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
5. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Please inform us of the following information for quick quotation:
size of your warehouse
size of rack(height*width*depth)
how many levels of the rack
loading capacity of each level
(RAL)color you want
Q: What is the raw material of your products?
A: The raw material of steel code is Q235b. Other type of steel is also available per clients’ requirements.
Q: What is delivery times?
A: Normally the order can finish within 15 days. Time varies upon the order quantity and racking types.
Q: How could you guarantee the products quality?
A: Our professional engineer will check what size should be used to guarantee your load weight request.
Before shipping, our quality control also would carefully examine whether the quality is approved.
Q: May I know the status of my order?
A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
- Q:LOOSE BRACES BRACKET!!?
- It will be ok for about 1 week as the other teeth won't move that much. As long as you get it fixed asap you will be fine. It is quite common after tightening as the bracket glue comes loose. Hope this helps you! :)
- Q:where to buy a cheap full-size graphic card bracket?
- i looked but couldn't find a place that had full size brackets only. sorry. i'm curious though, why don't you : a. install it without a bracket, it would function just fine b. buy a very cheap old graphics card, and just unscrew it from the old one.
- Q:Bottom bracket of bicycle?
- i've never heard of a bottom bracket breaking after being laid inside of a van unless something really heavy fell on it. looking at the possible causes- you may just have a very cheap bottom bracket on your bike from the get-go. I damaged one by doing too many jumps on my mountain bike about 10 years ago. I replaced it with a quality BB and it has been good since. have you crashed the bike? this may have been the culprit. todays bottom brackets are sealed, so its an easy tradeout when you need a new one. back in the day, it was a cumbersome pain to overhaul. If you are paying more than $75 for parts and labor, go see someone else.
- Q:Are my bracket placings correct for this domain?
- GADS.I missed thatneed to look more closely when answeringfriend is correct
- Q:How can i fix my bracket?
- You can't. Brackets must be precisely placed or your tooth will not move where they are supposed to. Also, brackets are bonded into place with a special material which are available only to dentists.
- Q:how to measure the bottom bracket?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how to measure the bottom bracket? i have a set of shimano saint cranks m800 but idk the size of bottom bracket i need. i know the arm lengths are 170mm but idk what size bb to get. how do i measure the cranks? i found cranks like mine that said 83mm and 73mm and 63mm but idk what ones mine are! i measured the spindle width and it
- Q:Honda Seat Brackets?
- before you bought the seats you should habe measured the length from bolt-hole to bolt hole. most of the time it will NOT be the same. might be able to use the old seat brackets only if you want to drill new holes, but usually some companies like Konig Tenzo and Corbeau sell custom vehicle seat brackets for their seats
- Q:I have an array formula in excel; how do i copy it and keep the curly brackets?
- Excel Curly Brackets
- Q:Why aren't the NBA playoff matchups based only on seed number (vs a bracket)?
- That would call for reseeding the playoff brackets after each round. There's been some discussion about how that would be more fair, but it probably won't happen because of TV. The NBA and the networks want to get as many games on TV as possible. If the NBA reseeds things after every round, then they can't get the second rounds games started until the first round has been decided. If the second round pairings are known in advance, then the networks and the league can sometimes get a jump on the second round games. That lets them plan the schedule out better for more primetime games.
- Q:How to calculate effect of hitting a higher tax bracket on my net pay? ?
- Withholding for each paycheck is calculated based on the gross of that paycheck less any pretax deductions. But when you file your tax return, if too much is deducted you get the extra refunded. So hitting a higher tax bracket doesn't really increase your tax anywhere near that much once you figure in an increased refund. The tax on the amount you would have earned without the OT doesn't change. The tax on the extra, into the next bracket, is probably 25% for federal income tax, plus the 7.65% for ss and medicare, plus state and local taxes if there are any where you live. So the total tax on the extra that you earn might be around 1/3, but it doesn't change the tax you end up paying on the base amount - if more is withheld, then your refund is larger than it would have been.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range