High quality r407c refrigerant gas
Mixed Refrigerant R407C
R125 R32 R134a
Boiling Point °C
Absolute Pressure (25°C)Mpa
Critical Temperature °C
Critical Pressure Mpa
Evaporation Residue %
Chloride Content (CI-)
R407c etrofitted refrigerant,has a number of applications. This includes commercial refrigeration, chill cabinets, cold storage and food processing, industrial refrigeration, small air conditioning systems and large air conditioning and chiller systems.
Three Slices Can:100g---1000g
Two Slices Can : 100g---1000g
Refrigerant Gas R407c
1-OEM is accepted
2-Reasonable and competitive price
3-Delivery time :7~15 days
4-SGS is acceptable
5-After sale service
Refrigerant Gas R407c etrofitted refrigerant
1. Two pieces and three pieces can ,r407c gas net weight from 100gram to 1000gram
2. Disposable Cylinder: R407c gas net weight 11.3/25lb
3. Ton cylinder: R407c gas net weight 200kg/200L 400kg/400L 800kg/800L, 926kg/926L
4. ISO tank: 18MT/24m3
- Q:Peracetic acid is not
- A series of compounds produced by the substitution of hydrogen atoms in other molecular or atomic groups as hydrocarbon derivatives, peroxyacetic acid is CH3COOOH, and should be considered
- Q:Does Organic Chemistry Study the Performance of Hydrocarbons and Their Derivatives?
- Also study the structure and transformation
- Q:What is organic compounds?
- Organic matter is an abbreviation for organic compounds. At present, human beings know more than 900 million kinds of organic matter, the number is far more than inorganic.
- Q:Organic organic compounds are organic matter?
- The polymer compound is covalently bonded to each other by thousands of atoms to form a compound having a relatively large molecular mass and having a repeating structural unit. But the number of repeating units in the preparation process is often not the same, so that the organic polymer compound is a mixture of the argument is not wrong, of course it is organic matter which is beyond doubt.
- Q:What is the difference between hot and cold asphalt?
- I only heard the warm mix of asphalt. The How is cold asphalt defined? How much is it cool?
- Q:China's largest asphalt production base where
- Oil asphalt is the residue after distillation of crude oil. According to the degree of extraction of different, at room temperature into a liquid, semi-solid or solid. Oil asphalt color black and shiny, with a high temperature. Because it is in the production process has been distilled to 400 ℃ or more, and thus contain little volatile components, but there may still be high-molecular hydrocarbons without volatile, these substances are more or less harmful to human health.
- Q:What is the relationship between hydrocarbon and hydrocarbon derivatives?
- Hydrocarbons, which are composed of two elements, carbon and hydrogen, are called hydrocarbons and hydrocarbons. It reacts with chlorine, bromine vapor, oxygen, etc. to produce hydrocarbons.
- Q:Is carbon monoxide an organic gas?
- Carbon dioxide is highly toxic. It is a strong ability to combine blood hemoglobin, which leads to cell hypoxia and suffocation. At present, if the trace carbon monoxide environment work, do not wear a gas mask and other necessary, it is recommended to eat more iron and calcium foods to reduce the harm to the body.
- Q:Are hydrocarbons are hydrocarbons and that alcohols? Is it carbon dioxide?
- Is a hydrocarbon derivative.
- Q:Hydrocarbon and hydrocarbon derivatives system information! The
- Hydrocarbon derivatives
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range