High quality r407c refrigerant gas
Mixed Refrigerant R407C
R125 R32 R134a
Boiling Point °C
Absolute Pressure (25°C)Mpa
Critical Temperature °C
Critical Pressure Mpa
Evaporation Residue %
Chloride Content (CI-)
R407c etrofitted refrigerant,has a number of applications. This includes commercial refrigeration, chill cabinets, cold storage and food processing, industrial refrigeration, small air conditioning systems and large air conditioning and chiller systems.
Three Slices Can:100g---1000g
Two Slices Can : 100g---1000g
Refrigerant Gas R407c
1-OEM is accepted
2-Reasonable and competitive price
3-Delivery time :7~15 days
4-SGS is acceptable
5-After sale service
Refrigerant Gas R407c etrofitted refrigerant
1. Two pieces and three pieces can ,r407c gas net weight from 100gram to 1000gram
2. Disposable Cylinder: R407c gas net weight 11.3/25lb
3. Ton cylinder: R407c gas net weight 200kg/200L 400kg/400L 800kg/800L, 926kg/926L
4. ISO tank: 18MT/24m3
- Q:What are the derivatives of hydrocarbons?
- In addition to the C and H elements, there are also one or more of O, X (halogen), N, S and other elements, such as methanol (CH3OH) learned from junior high school chemistry, (CH3Cl), nitrobenzene (C6H5NO2), and the like, which are mentioned in the previous chapter, are derivatives of hydrocarbons, such as ethanol (C2H5OH), acetic acid (CH3COOH)
- Q:What are the characteristics of organic compounds?
- Organic compounds are usually referred to as carbon-containing compounds, or hydrocarbon-containing compounds and their derivatives are collectively referred to as organic matter. Organic compounds are generally insoluble in water and soluble in organic solvents with lower melting points. The vast majority of organic matter heat easily decomposed, easy to burn. The reaction of organic matter is generally slow and often accompanied by side effects, and there are many kinds of organic compounds, which can be divided into two major categories of hydrocarbon and hydrocarbon derivatives. According to the organic groups contained in the functional groups, divided into alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols, aldehydes, carboxylic acids, esters and so on. According to the organic carbon molecular structure, can also be divided into open chain compounds, carbocyclic compounds and heterocyclic compounds three categories.
- Q:Artemisinin is not a derivative of hydrocarbons
- A hydrocarbon is an organic compound (called a hydrocarbon) composed of two elements, carbon and hydrogen, and a hydrocarbon. Can be simply divided into open chain hydrocarbons, alicyclic hydrocarbons and aromatic hydrocarbons, all hydrocarbons are hydrophobic, that all the hydrocarbons are not soluble in water.
- Q:What is carbohydrate? What is organic? What is it?
- Organic matter and inorganic matter is to see if there is no carbon C
- Q:What are the inorganic compounds
- The inorganic compound is a compound other than an organic compound. Organic compounds are organic matter containing C (carbon), in addition to CO2, carbonated, carbonate-containing.
- Q:Identification of Derivatives of Chemical Hydrocarbons in High School
- Give you a formula: halogen water consumption, alcohol sodium oxygen consumption, phenolic acid picking, aldehyde plus oxidation.
- Q:Is acrylamide an oxygen-containing derivative of hydrocarbons?
- There are many kinds of oxygen-containing derivatives of alcohols which can be classified into alcohols, phenols, aldehydes, carboxylic acids and esters, etc. The nature of the oxygen-containing derivatives of hydrocarbons is determined by the functional groups, and the nature of the organic compounds can be used to synthesize the oxygen- There is no organic matter to meet our needs.
- Q:What does organic mean?
- Chemical point of view, organic is organic matter, mainly by the carbon atoms and hydrocarbons derivatives.
- Q:The role of aromatic hydrocarbons
- Aromatic compounds, historically, refer to a class of aromatic scent made from plant gums, but most of the currently known aromatic compounds contain no fragrance, so the word aromatic has been lost  The aromatic compounds are the general term for the carbocyclic compounds and their derivatives that conform to the Hockel rules, and their molecules have closed cyclic conjugated systems in their molecules; Π electrons meet 4n + 2, and the height is delimited; the bond length is averaged.Therefore, the compounds have a high degree of unsaturation, but the properties are relatively stable, such as easy to replace, and difficult to add and oxidation. This part focuses on the structure, naming, chemical properties, localization effects and application of aromatics in organic synthesis. 
- Q:Peracetic acid is not
- A series of compounds produced by the substitution of hydrogen atoms in other molecular or atomic groups as hydrocarbon derivatives, peroxyacetic acid is CH3COOOH, and should be considered
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range