High quality r407c refrigerant gas
Mixed Refrigerant R407C
R125 R32 R134a
Boiling Point °C
Absolute Pressure (25°C)Mpa
Critical Temperature °C
Critical Pressure Mpa
Evaporation Residue %
Chloride Content (CI-)
R407c etrofitted refrigerant,has a number of applications. This includes commercial refrigeration, chill cabinets, cold storage and food processing, industrial refrigeration, small air conditioning systems and large air conditioning and chiller systems.
Three Slices Can:100g---1000g
Two Slices Can : 100g---1000g
Refrigerant Gas R407c
1-OEM is accepted
2-Reasonable and competitive price
3-Delivery time :7~15 days
4-SGS is acceptable
5-After sale service
Refrigerant Gas R407c etrofitted refrigerant
1. Two pieces and three pieces can ,r407c gas net weight from 100gram to 1000gram
2. Disposable Cylinder: R407c gas net weight 11.3/25lb
3. Ton cylinder: R407c gas net weight 200kg/200L 400kg/400L 800kg/800L, 926kg/926L
4. ISO tank: 18MT/24m3
- Q:Organic chemistry, naming of derivatives containing oxygen (hetero) atomic bridged cyclic hydrocarbons
- A little bit of a way to draw out with chemdraw, then convert structure to name
- Q:Is acrylamide an oxygen-containing derivative of hydrocarbons?
- High school stage seems to learn alcohol, phenol, aldehyde, carboxylic acid and esters and amino acids
- Q:Organic chemistry studies the performance of hydrocarbons and their derivatives, either right or wrong
- Organic compounds refer to hydrocarbons and their derivatives. Organic chemistry is the study of the structural characteristics of organic compounds, synthetic methods and physical and chemical properties of the chemical.
- Q:What is a derivative of a hydrocarbon? What is an aromatic hydrocarbon derivative?
- Hydrocarbon derivatives include derivatives of linear and aromatic hydrocarbons such as chloroethane bromopropane bromobenzene
- Q:What is the difference between organic matter and inorganic matter?
- Organic matter that organic compounds. Carbon compounds (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, carbonates, metal carbides and other rare carbon compounds excluded) or hydrocarbons and their derivatives in general. Organic matter is the material basis for life.
- Q:What does organic and inorganic mean?
- Organic and inorganic machine myself ~ female and male
- Q:Why is the chemical name in the uncommon word so much?
- China's chemical name may be the best of both Latin and English
- Q:What does organic mean?
- Chemical point of view, organic is organic matter, mainly by the carbon atoms and hydrocarbons derivatives.
- Q:What are the characteristics of organic compounds?
- Organic compounds are usually referred to as carbon-containing compounds, or hydrocarbon-containing compounds and their derivatives are collectively referred to as organic matter. Organic compounds are generally insoluble in water and soluble in organic solvents with lower melting points. The vast majority of organic matter heat easily decomposed, easy to burn. The reaction of organic matter is generally slow and often accompanied by side effects, and there are many kinds of organic compounds, which can be divided into two major categories of hydrocarbon and hydrocarbon derivatives. According to the organic groups contained in the functional groups, divided into alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, aromatic hydrocarbons and alcohols, aldehydes, carboxylic acids, esters and so on. According to the organic carbon molecular structure, can also be divided into open chain compounds, carbocyclic compounds and heterocyclic compounds three categories.
- Q:What are the oxygen consumption of the oxygen-containing derivatives of the mass hydrocarbons?
- For this comparison, you can see the experimental formula of this material, a C corresponds to an oxygen, 4 H corresponds to an oxygen, the experimental consumption of oxygen up, then under the same quality conditions, the greater the oxygen consumption of this material
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range