Quick Details of Melamine TV Stand
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: TV Stand
General Use: Home Furniture
Wood Style: Panel
Panel Type: Particle Board
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Color: Any ,according your need .
Packaging & Delivery of Melamine TV Stand
Packaging Detail: Carton package
Delivery Detail: 15-40 days after confirmed .
Specifications of Melamine TV Stand
TV Stand, Wooden TV Stand ,Melamine TV Stand
1)made of malamine MDF or PB
2)KD carton package.
Advantages of Melamine TV Stand
1.High hot bending glass.
2.Steady coated iron.
3.Export standard TV stand
4.Available other color
5.TV Stand,TV Cabinet,TV Table
6.Good service concept
8.High quality,fine workmanship
10. Made of MDF or particle board.
11. The furniture can be melamine ,lacquer and PVC finished
12.We have the advantage of material ,so we have competitive price.
13. We can make the furniture in your own style and size.
14. Keep the customer satisfaction is our aim.
Pictures of Melamine TV Stand
- Q:How many kinds of wood beds are there
- A wide variety of furniture made in the price can be accepted by most people. Many kinds of cork are used in combination with hardwood. Such as beech, nanmu, camphor wood, pine and fir are common cork.1. Black walnut: the best quality of the genus Juglans, chiefly from North America and europe. Domestic walnut is lighter in color. The black walnut is light brown with purple, and the strings are beautifully parabolic (Da Shanwen). Black walnut is very expensive. Furniture is usually made of wood veneer and rarely made of solid wood.2, cherry, cherry wood imported mainly produced in Europe and North America, wood light brown, texture and elegant, parabolic chord pattern for the middle section, between a small circle pattern. Cherry wood is also high-grade wood, furniture is also commonly used veneer, and rarely use solid wood.3, beech, beech here is beech, and China traditional furniture in the "South beech North Elm beech" are two different things. Beech bright yellow color, with dense needles (wood ray), spiral cut with mountain mark. European imports of beech less defects, much better than domestic. Beech in the country is importing high-grade wood, commonly used wood veneer, as well as a small dining table and etc..
- Q:Is pine bedding bad for pregnant gerbils?
- I recommend Carefresh or old towels as bedding. Aspen contains harmful chemicals and shouldn't be used for small animals, even if they aren't pregnant. Toilet paper, when wet, has been known to get stuck on baby rodent's faces and strangle them. I suggest something that is safe, but can handle getting wet. Carefresh, fleece, old towels, paper towel (thicker than toilet paper) or even newspaper would probably be fine. :)
- Q:Hotel standard room double bed, is the price of 2 beds?
- If you have a bed, you can only take one bed, and the rest of the room needs you to pay for it.
- Q:Which kid of bed would be safer for toddlers who will share a bed?
- The only thing with a trundle bed is that they are going to fight over which one gets which one. I don't know what a Captains bed is either. For my daughter we just got a twin box spring/mattress and just used that, that way if she falls off, it's not a long drop and she can get up onto it easily. Depending on how old your kids are, the one on the top part of the trundle bed could roll off onto the child that is on the lower part. You could get two box spring/mattresses and have them sleep on that instead of sharing a bed or something like sharing a bed. Good Luck and I hope I have helped you.
- Q:Should i buy a toddler bed or a twin bed?
- If you intend the newborn to go straight to a crib, I'd buy a second crib as 16 months is pretty early to put a baby in a big bed. You will likely just have issues with her getting out all.the.time during transition that isn't something you want to do at the tail end of pregnancy NOR while you have a frequently waking newborn to deal with. Plus if she happens to be one of the kids that actually likes her crib, she may feel more jealous if she is moved out then it is given to the baby. Some children LOVE the big girl bed some just miss their old nest.
- Q:What are the sheet of the bed?
- Plywood, also known as plywood, the line is commonly known as fine core board. Made of three or more layers of a single sheet of a millimeter thick veneer or glued. Is the most commonly used materials. Plywood is generally divided into 3 plates, 5 pct plates, 9 CR plates, 12 CR plates, 15 CR plates and 18 PCT plates, six specifications (1 PCT for 1mm).
- Q:What is soft packing? What's the difference between hard or hard? Is the furniture soft?
- Hard outfit refers to: in addition to infrastructure must meet, in order to meet the structure, layout, function, beautiful housing needs, add all the decorations on the surface or inside the building also includes color, like computer hardware, so the decoration principle is not moving.
- Q:What are Euro Slats on bunk beds?
- Bed slats are the short boards that go across the opening between the long sides of the beds to actually support the mattrass. Don't know if euro slats are special, but I bet not. You do need them.
- Q:Anyone with a full size bed...?
- it is the length of a twin and about 2 feet wider.
- Q:What is this type of bed called? 10 pts?
- The bed that has a slide out bed under it is called a Trundle Bed The bed that is like a bunk bead, but with no bottom is called a Loft Bed
We are the manufacturers of wooden products, especially on home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range