Introduction of Qualified Column Head Mould:
GRC Mould is made of FRP, Silica gel etc. It is used in the production of GRC Component, such as Roman Column Head, Window Frame, Pediment Ornament and Eaves Decorative Rid.
Specificaction of Qualified Column Head Mould:
We can offer Mould for Roman Column Head products, diameter size: 300MM 350MM 400MM 450MM 500MM 550MM 600MM. Other sizes can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Q:Rubbert cement thinner?
- Lighter fluid would probably work.
- Q:Can any one help me to make BCG matrix of Ultratech Cement INDIA?
- Q:Is building a building, what kind of building materials is better? For example, how much steel, what type of cement, how the ratio should pay attention to what?
- 5 can be as early as early warning you look at their own house to build the room line sure Bought the sub-line BV2
- Q:Does cement really float?
- Yes. Lots of boats are made from cement. It all has to do with displacement and shape. Google Ferro Cement Boats.
- Q:what is proper way to install cement siding.?
- if you install cement siding you DO NOT need plywood behind it, all you need is roofing felt for a moisture barrier,the siding is attach to your studs,i finish my house and garage with hardie board siding and it looks great,you might call that contractor and apologize,good luck.
- Q:in what ratio should i mix cement and water?
- If you're asking about premixed cement in a bag - you put in enough water to make it like a very thick stew. you need enough water so the mixture is all wet but not really watery. The wetter you mix the concrete is the softer the final dry concrete will be. Hope this helps
- Q:Wooden or cement walls - which one has better sound insulation?
- Concrete or block will reflect the sound because of the hard surface, keeping it from transmitting. The wood will pick up and transmit the vibrations. That is why certain musical instruments are made of wood - they transmit and amplify the sound.
- Q:Optimum Cement sand ratio for house please?
- I would use gravel and sand. For a 1 cubic yard concrete mix, use the following: 600 lbs cement 1250 lbs gravel 1650 lbs sand 45 gallons water (about 375 lbs) If you have to use all sand, then just use a 5:1 ratio and use a water to cement ratio of about .6 (6 lbs water to 10 lbs cement) This will put you at about 3000 psi. Don't add too much water as your strength will drop a bunch. Easier way: Just call the local concrete batch plant and ask for 3000 psi concrete. I would also call a local engineering firm to send someone out to take some concrete samples to make sure you get what you ordered. It'll cost a couple hundred bucks for the concrete tests, but it's worth it if you are building a house which will cost tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Q:Cement wall and pond water question?
- Cement pond is what the Beverly Hillbillies called their swimming pool. :) Concrete/mortar cures in the air or underwater so it wouldn't matter if water was in the pond or if it touched the wall. However, the coating you want to use may require it to be dry. Also, the strength of the concrete is related to how well it is cured, so don't load it up w/water too soon.
- Q:I need a list of cement, concrete and aggregates Public companies the most important ones or largest Co.!
- So. Ca. Riverside Cement on Cedar in Bloomington Also in Oro Grande California on D st California Portland Cement in Colton The biggest cement company is Cal Mat on Riverside Ave in Fontana Ca. They have plants all over the country I use to haul bulk for these companies. Hope this helps.
ARTS, is engaged in environmental art, GRC projects. Our business scope mainly includes: bridge, embankments,garden fence railings, GRC European component,GRC / EPS prefabricated building component and engineering and garden hard landscape etc.
Our company has the capacity of independent mold development and GRC professional equipment manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range