For water supply from wells or reservoirs.
For domestic use,for civil and industrial applications.
For garden use and irrigation.
Maximum fluid temperature up to +35°C.
Maximum sand content:0.25%.
Minimum well diameter:4”.
Motor and Pump
Rewindable motor or Full obturated screen motor
Equip with start control box or digital auto-control box
Pumps are designed by casing stressed
NEMA dimension standards
Curve tolerance according to ISO 2548
Options on request
Special mechanical seal
Other voltages or frequency 60Hz
(according to our general sales conditions).
|Pump external casing||AISI 304 SS|
|Delivery casing||Cast iron|
|Suction lantern||Cast iron|
|Shaft||AISI 316 SS AISI 304 SS|
|Shaft coupling||AISI 316 SS AISI 304 SS|
|Wear ring||AISI 304 SS|
|Motor external casing||AISI 304 SS|
|Top chock||Cast-Cu ASTM280 Cast-iron G20 UNI5007|
|Bottom support||AISI 304 SS|
|Mechanical seal||Special seal for deep well(carbon-SIC/TC)|
|Shaft||AISI 304 SS-C1045|
|Seal lubricant oil||Oil for food machinery and pharmaceutic use|
|100QJD2/4||100QJ2/4||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||323||615||610||9||8|
|100QJD2/6||100QJ2/6||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||373||670||665||10||9|
|100QJD2/8||100QJ2/8||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||422||734||719||11||10|
|100QJD2/11||100QJ2/11||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||497||824||809||12||11|
|100QJD2/14||100QJ2/14||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||571||918||898||14||13|
|100QJD2/20||100QJ2/20||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||752||1139||1099||17||15|
|100QJD2/26||100QJ2/26||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||900||1347||1287||20||18|
|100QJD2/32||100QJ2/32||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1067||1603||1514||26||22|
|100QJD2/36||100QJ2/36||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1166||1702||1613||27||23|
|100QJ2/44||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1396||1873||27|
|100QJ2/52||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1595||2146||31|
|100QJ2/60||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1793||2344||33|
- Q:install recirculating hot water pump?
- not sure what you are building or designing, city water or well water or truck tanker delivered water, water boiler for heat is common or isolated with shared heat for hot drinking water or there is a separately heated water heater, inexpensive unlimited water or inexpensive gas or oil are all design factors for plumbing. add-on pumps can improve water pressure or shorten the time it takes to get hot water at the tap or shower.
- Q:will a electric generator work in a water pump?
- if it is powerful enough to power the pump then yes.
- Q:Domestic pump does not turn, but the motor is energized what is the problem?
- The motor is sure of electricity, isn't it? Is there a low voltage or broken phase (three-phase motor), these cases will cause the motor does not turn, or low speed (easy to block), so should be measured with a universal meter. Maybe the boot capacitor is broken. Or smell the smell of burning. It might be a short circuit between the motor windings. (bearings should be hard to break). Look for repairs if you suggest. You may not be good. Oh, capacitor. You can measure good and bad with a universal watch. If the capacitor is replaced, it is better to choose the same capacitor as the original configuration parameter.
- Q:i have a 9.9hp evinrude not pumping water properly?
- No question about it. Replace the impeller. It's easy - the hard part is getting the fasteners off without breaking a stud. Be patient and use liquid wrench and give it an hour or more to work. Tap the nuts and then try them. A final resort would be careful (very careful) use of a propane torch to free the nuts. If not replaced, eventually blades will break off the impeller and foul the cooling system.... which can be a very expensive and difficult repair.....overheating is also very bad for the engine.... so fix the water pump.
- Q:96 vw golf gti water pump?
- the water pump is external to the engine, no need to touch timing belt unless your changing it, tools needed- 13mm wrench-22mm wrench - 1/4 drive ratchet-10mm 1/4 drive socket- 3/8 drive ratchet- 12mm 3/8 drive Socket-13mm 3/8 drive socket-19mm 3/8 drive socket-16mm 3/8 drive socket 3/8 drive Extension-pliers- flat blade screw driver- 6mm 3/8 drive allen socket--- remove drive belt's- remove p/s pump, a/c compressor( do not disconnect either they will move out of the way)- remove alternator(disconnect battery first)- remove the bracket assembly( four 13mm nuts three hidden in the holes) there is the water pump(two 19mm tall bolts with studs hold it down, 10mm T bolt passes through the timing cover)
- Q:1997 Civic-Timing belt/Water Pump?
- Since the water-pump must be removed to gain access to the timing belt it's a generally approved practice to replace it when the belt is replaced. In your case I wouldn't worry one bit if you've kept your cooling system serviced regularly. Water-pumps are quick and easy to replace at any time. If it would make you rest any easier, replace the pump the next time you change the timing belt.
- Q:What's the function of the engine pump?
- The function of the water pump is to pressurize the coolant, and ensure that it circulates in the cooling system. Generally speaking, the water circulates continuously through the radiator, engine block and parts. Take away heat.. Ensure that the engine is not high temperature
- Q:Could an undiagnosed leaking water pump cause the early demise of my radiator?
- i strongly disagree. a leaky pump, loosing fluid, replaced by air via a recovery system, will create excess water jacket pressures. ergo, the radiator. even if it has air trapped in it. that excessive pressure, if the rad is marginal/old, can cause rad leaks. any seasoned mechanic out there has experienced a vehicle that had air in it, and be so hot as to charge the system. on some, you can actually here them go bang as water/coolant, flows into a part of the systems that has just air. that sends pressure shock waves through out the system. i've experience some so hot, they won't shut off. dieseling per say. ---------- EDIT, Michael sir. i'm an ex fighter jet hydraulic/pneumatic tech USAF. 40 yr auto mechanic. 5 yrs on Harley's (iron blocks). been dealing with the use of compressed fluids and gas for some time now. ex boeing employee on the 747 as well. i just don't ahve all that in my profile. mostly, i just let facts speak for themselves. weather or not an OP see's that is up to them. --------- pressure can built up faster than it can be bleed off in *some* cases. especially if it's a slow leak. those were generic statements. meaning, they are a possibility. not out of the realm of possibility, and would be far from the first time it ever happened, that a bad pump can cause other parts of the coolant system to malfunction. i've seen marginal rads, hoses, and even heater cores go as a result of over pressureazation of the water jacket. but i meant no disrespect here. i will delete my seasoned mechanic remark. simply stating i have seen/experienced, in the shop, over the years, many instances like what i stated. it's not impossible!!! i'll delete all this crap too if you delete your remark. how bout it? friends?
- Q:Can anyone tell me how to run an electric water pump from a solar panel?
- First okorder.com/
- Q:is this dirtbike water pump bad?
- The water pump is turned by the primary gear on the crankshaft. When you were turning the water pump - the crankshaft was moving the piston up down in the cylinder. The couple of centimeters of movement is just the play between the gears - that's normal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range