For water supply from wells or reservoirs.
For domestic use,for civil and industrial applications.
For garden use and irrigation.
Maximum fluid temperature up to +35°C.
Maximum sand content:0.25%.
Minimum well diameter:4”.
Motor and Pump
Rewindable motor or Full obturated screen motor
Equip with start control box or digital auto-control box
Pumps are designed by casing stressed
NEMA dimension standards
Curve tolerance according to ISO 2548
Options on request
Special mechanical seal
Other voltages or frequency 60Hz
(according to our general sales conditions).
|Pump external casing||AISI 304 SS|
|Delivery casing||Cast iron|
|Suction lantern||Cast iron|
|Shaft||AISI 316 SS AISI 304 SS|
|Shaft coupling||AISI 316 SS AISI 304 SS|
|Wear ring||AISI 304 SS|
|Motor external casing||AISI 304 SS|
|Top chock||Cast-Cu ASTM280 Cast-iron G20 UNI5007|
|Bottom support||AISI 304 SS|
|Mechanical seal||Special seal for deep well(carbon-SIC/TC)|
|Shaft||AISI 304 SS-C1045|
|Seal lubricant oil||Oil for food machinery and pharmaceutic use|
|100QJD2/4||100QJ2/4||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||323||615||610||9||8|
|100QJD2/6||100QJ2/6||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||373||670||665||10||9|
|100QJD2/8||100QJ2/8||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||422||734||719||11||10|
|100QJD2/11||100QJ2/11||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||497||824||809||12||11|
|100QJD2/14||100QJ2/14||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||571||918||898||14||13|
|100QJD2/20||100QJ2/20||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||752||1139||1099||17||15|
|100QJD2/26||100QJ2/26||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||900||1347||1287||20||18|
|100QJD2/32||100QJ2/32||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1067||1603||1514||26||22|
|100QJD2/36||100QJ2/36||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1166||1702||1613||27||23|
|100QJ2/44||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1396||1873||27|
|100QJ2/52||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1595||2146||31|
|100QJ2/60||1 1/4"/1 1/2"||1793||2344||33|
- Q:need a new water pump?
- It is very easy and straightforward. The hardest part is the fan clutch unless you have the proper tools. You have that part covered. DO NOT USE ANY SILICONE SEALER!!!!! Be sure all traces of old gasket are removed and install the new gasket dry. Use an anaerobic sealer on the wet bolts. Those are the ones that are through drilled into the water passages. Clean off the threads then use a light coat of sealer. I use either Permatex (brown stuff in the tube) or pipe joint dope. Now is also a great time to flush the system, replace thermostat, and drive belt(s).
- Q:what water pump is on a 1978 mercruiser 170hp 224cc 3.7 liter?
- Something in your description doesn't add up. Mercruiser did not have a motor branded as 170 hp in 1978, only 85-86. The 224s where a Mercury invention, all about the same for around 15 years. Do you you have a ser #, much more accurate identification.
- Q:Acura Legend water pump?
- 88 Acura Legend
- Q:how do you pull the lower unit of a nassan 70hp outboard to install a new water pump?
- CW pushes water up into the motor housing.
- Q:What will the water pump reversal situation?
- The same will reverse pump water, but the head and the pressure greatly reduced, I just finished debugging a pumping station, Stephen multi-stage pump, installation of equipment: multistage water pump motor power 4 75KW 76% head 100 meters, frequency control, motor nameplate nominal current of 143. According to the direction of the motor steering pump mark OK set the start time of 28 seconds after 5HZ boot head start frequency can reach 50 meters (at that time did not install the pressure gauge cannot observe the water pressure of current) in early 118 about 3-5 minutes after the current is reduced to about 97, there are inspection found no problems, suspected pump problems, suspected foot valve not completely open, the reason cannot exclude the end of valve, almost in despair when the thought is not marked in the direction of the pump, re set to restart the current 129.5A to observe that later installed capacity reached 0.55MPa duct pressure gauge head close to the design requirements, the problem on the manufacturer's mark is reverse.
- Q:johnson 60 horse outboard, water pump ?
- I think that when you put the lower unit back on you may have not gotten the water tube in properly so it is not pumping any water up to the power head.When you replaced your Impeller did you check to be sure there were no pieces of the old Impeller stuck in the housing anywhere?If you have done these things and it still does not pump water then you probably have a stuck thermostat and need to replace it.Hope this helps you and good luck.
- Q:Gunked up water pump?
- Appears your cooling system has not been flushed for years thus the build-up of slime, (seems maybe even 'dry-slime'). The cooling system should be flushed clean, a new water pump and gaskets installed.
- Q:What is wrong with my water pump?
- I'm guessing that you have a well. The others had some good points and I would just like to add that I had a similar problem with my pump. Turned out that the tank had to much air in it and was fooling the pressure switch.
- Q:How can you tell if a water pump is bad on a 454 mercruiser marine engine.?
- Welcome to the world of boating.We used to have to cut out a hole on the seats to change oil filters on the first service. I feel your pain! Your recirculating pump and your raw water pump are two separate systems. If your upper hoses are running dry I would check the raw water pump first. The rocker noise would concern me more. To separate the noise, run the engine on a garden hose attached to the incoming line inside the boat from the raw water pump when the lower unit is removed for the raw water pump job. That will separate the possible sources for the noise. If the noise followed the lower, check u-joints, gimbal bearing, gear housing. If it is still there, check the oil for water, and the recirculating pump, and valve lifters.(who knows, it might actually be a lifter.)
- Q:Best way to adjust electric water pump speed?
- A more efficient way would be to use a PWM controller which wastes less energy. Luckily these are available as modules now for motor speed control, so are plug and play with a variable control knob on the front. Just make sure you pick one suitable for your voltage range.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range