Order On-line Tracking
1. Product overview :
QJ series deep well submersible waterpumps are widely used in farm irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, getting water from well, water supply and drainage system for industrial and civil building, water diversion project in hilly and mountain areas water drainage project in at low-lying areas, water supply and drainage in urban and rural's mining enterprisesand various ther kinds of water conservancy facilities. Its features are that the Motor and pump are assembled into a whole, so that it is simple in structure, convenient to assemble and disassemble, easy to use and maintain safe to operate. Otherwise, it covers an small area and does not pollute water.
2. Operation parameters :
(1). Flow range : 10-500 m3/h
(2). Lift range : 10-600m
(3). Applicable well diameter : φ175-φ400mm
(4). Diameter scope:φ32—φ203mm;
(5).Temperature range: -15—100°C.
3. QJ using condition:
(1) 380V voltage deviation is no more than ±5%,frequency is 50HZ, three-phase power deviation is no more than ±1%.
(2) Motor cavity must be filled with water.
(3) The first stage impeller of the pump should be more than 2mm below the moving water surface, pump unit should be less than 70m below the static water level.
(4) The distance from the motor bottom to well bottom must be more than 3m.
(5) Water temperature should be no more than 20°C.
(6) Sand content of the water ( by mass) should be no more than 0.01%.
(7) PH value of water 6.5-8.5.
(8) Hydrogen sulfide content of the water should be no more than 1.5mg/L.
(9). Chloride ion content of the water should be no more than 400mg/L.
(10). Water yield of water source should ensure the requirements of pump continuous working.
Impeller: Cast iron HT200,or stainless steel
Pump bowl: Cast iron HT200,or stainless steel,such as ss304 ss3016
Pump shaft : Cold-drawn steel with chrome plating,or stainless steel SS304 SS316
Motor Seal: Rubber O-ring seal,mechanical seal
Motor regulating sleeve: Rubber
(1). Can I get trained on CNBM products?
Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.
(2). Are your pumps cheaper than those of your competitors?
CNBM aims to give its customers the highest standards of quality and service and delivery times, all at a reasonable price.
(3). How long is your warranty?
Unless otherwise expressly authorized in writing, by specifying a longer period or different conditions, CNBM states that, for a period of twelve (12) months from delivery date, all Products supplied are free from defects in materials and workmanship, and conform to the applicable specifications. Either the delivery documentation or the invoice must be provided to prove delivery date. In absence of such documents, the production date appearing on the product label may suffice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|