Q345 U shaped Channel Steel Hot Rolled Channel
Main Structure of Hot Rolled Channel
|1.Product size||Size : 5#--40#|
|2.Product length||Lengths : 6m--12m|
|3.product standard||Standard : GB, ASTM, JIS, DIN|
|4.product Grade||Grades : Q235B, Q345B, SS400|
|5.Application||Used or building structures, vehicle|
|manufacturing and other industrial structures|
|6.Customized requirement||Can produce special specification products |
|as per our customers' requirement|
|7.Delivery time||15-30 days after recieve the LC or pre-paid|
|8.Detail Package||Bundles, seaworthy wooden cases with or without|
|edge protector, steel hoop and seals, or as per|
Drawings And Detail Datas (help to know more detail information)
How's your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- Some people think it can, because the intuitive view that as long as the metal conductivity pit can be, but ignored, especially in the ground floor technology, the harsh grounding resistance is only 1 ohms. How high is the contact rent of stainless steel contact with the soil?.
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- Standard specifications for stainless steel angles are indicated by dimensions of side length and edge thickness. At present, the domestic stainless steel angle specifications for 2 - 20 cm, to length number number, the same number of stainless steel angle steel is often 2 - 7 different edge thickness.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- The corrosion resistance of the chemical composition of stainless steel with increased carbon content decreased, therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel are relatively low, the maximum of no more than 1.2%, some steel Wc (carbon) or even less than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si, Cu and other elements, stainless steel is not prone to corrosion, pitting corrosion or corrosion or wear. Stainless steel is one of the highest strength materials used in construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of Engineering design.
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states. 304 chromium 19%, containing nickel 9%.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Measuring the thickness of stainless steel sink ratio: stainless steel sink good use plate thick, because the sink had edge processing, very hard to see that the thickness of the most simple way: a little forced by the surface of the water tank, if pressed down, the material is very thin, of course, if you can borrow a vernier caliper and micrometer screw on don't trouble.
- Q:Now, what's the price of the 201 stainless steel angles?
- The bigger 8# costs 12 yuan a kilo, and the 10# costs 13 yuan a kilo.The price is not including tax, weighing price.
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- Such as angle steel, channel, which are used for buildings, staircases, handrails, pendants for decoration, fasteners, kitchen utensils and other machinery parts
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- 2520 stainless steel with 2520 stainless steel, 2520 stainless steel rods, 2520 stainless steel tube, 2520 stainless steel angle steel, 2520 stainless steel, round steel, stainless steel plate, stainless steel rods, stainless steel tube, can work for a long time under the high temperature of 1250 degrees.
- Q:Stainless steel angle weight calculation, stainless steel angle gauge table, stainless steel angle model, who knows?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range