Farm irrigation, cultivation, fountain, seawater, saltwater, hospitals, residence, municipal works, mining, traffic construction, etc.
1. Max. immersion depth:5m.
2. Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3. PH: 304(4-10),316(2-13).
4. Solids up to 0.2mm, volume ratio≤0.1%.
1. It is beautiful, small. A float oil sac in pump bottom will adjust downwards once pump temperature rises, prevent the pump from crackling, which makes the pump running safely and reliably.
2. VITON double mechanical seal in oil chamber, single mechanical seal in outer chamber, which avoid water into motor.
3. The motor uses F grade insulation, with cone-shaped bearing design, which prolongs the pump's service life.
- Q:What is the water pump population pre rotation, what harm?
- Is the entrance of water flow in the formation of complex turbulent flow, flow direction, shock, vibration, easy to damage the front entrance device, such as vane impeller, shaft sleeve, sealing element.
- Q:A pump, the flow rate of 30T/H per hour, lift 30 meters, should be allocated more power motor?
- Mgh=ptIn 1 hours30*1000*10*30=p*3600P=2500 (W)Therefore, the ideal state should be more than 2500W motorWith all kinds of losses, it is recommended to configure more than 3000W motors
- Q:50 meters deep well with what water pump: home?
- For deepwater submersible pumps, ordinary submersible pumps are inefficient.
- Q:What kind of water pump does the 5.5KW motor have?
- With the motor pump are pump according to the actual need of work with you in the head, under the same water doubled, the motor is certainly not enough, you should this motor pump change together in order to meet the requirements of.
- Q:Why does the pump head decrease when the pump flow rate increases?
- First of all, the power of the pump is determined by the motor. When the power is certain, work must be done. According to w=mgh, the flow determines mg, the head is h, you think, if the flow rate is large, is the head smaller?. This is theoretical, and at the same time, you see, the water pump characteristic curve can also see that the flow rate increases, the corresponding smaller head.
- Q:What is the definition of the pump in the capacity of the pump?
- I don't know very well about your work there;General pump is a one, or two with a preparation work; pump and standby pump capacity is big, the maintenance of pumps is provided here, said in the overhaul, overhaul maintenance enabled pump, pump capacity can be greatly reduced, as long as the pump 1/4, thus reducing the volume of the standby pump the.
- Q:Stop the engine immediately and stop the circulating pump and the condensate pump. What's the harm to the turbine?
- Stop the condensate pump is not required to condensate users, such as reducing water, mechanical seal water, shaft seal cooling water, deaerator, whether you need water. Stop circulating pump requires three: 1, exhaust steam temperature below 50. 2, there is no circulating water users. 3. No drain to condenser. If stop immediately stop circulating water and condensate pump, the consequences can be imagined.
- Q:The wiper pump is broken. How much will it cost to fix it?
- Hello, the wiper motor is broken, can only be replaced to solve the problem, different models of price difference is too large, general average car about 60-80. You can go to a few repair shop to ask, OK, you can also match the city or Taobao purchase.
- Q:When the pump is connected in parallel, will the head and flow change?
- Depends on how you do it.If you have a pump, the original network is the same, you add a pump, the result is the head and flow increases, the efficiency also changed, increase the number of head and flow, depending on the network characteristics, network characteristics such as steep increase, economy is also poor, which is not recommended. In fact, the actual flow of two pumps plus the actual lift equal, the problem is that the head, flow point of operation has changed.If it is new design, according to the required flow calculation of the required head, according to the head, half of the flow to select the pump, that is, two pumps flow volume, lift equal.
- Q:Is the motor with a pump a squirrel cage induction motor?
- Not necessarily, mussaurus main motor and conventional motor rotor winding is the difference of mussaurus, can be in series with other equipment, to achieve more functionality!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range