Farm irrigation, cultivation, fountain, seawater, saltwater, hospitals, residence, municipal works, mining, traffic construction, etc.
1. Max. immersion depth:5m.
2. Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3. PH: 304(4-10),316(2-13).
4. Solids up to 0.2mm, volume ratio≤0.1%.
1. It is beautiful, small. A float oil sac in pump bottom will adjust downwards once pump temperature rises, prevent the pump from crackling, which makes the pump running safely and reliably.
2. VITON double mechanical seal in oil chamber, single mechanical seal in outer chamber, which avoid water into motor.
3. The motor uses F grade insulation, with cone-shaped bearing design, which prolongs the pump's service life.
- Q:Where should I buy my new water pump?
- It does make a difference. Autozone and the other discount places carry cheap poorly made items. Go to NAPA.
- Q:mercury outboard water pump?
- This engine has a hose that discharges a small stream of water when running. But most of the water is discharged through the center of the prop. It's not uncommon for this hose to plug from small bits of sand and mud. a small wire can unplug it. If the thermostat is stuck this might cause what your describing, but it's rare. Is it possible that the little round drive pin that goes between the impeller and the drive-shaft, broke or came out during assembly? Or the guide tube in the lower leg (intermediate housing) is not in place of blocked. Sometimes the sleeve that seals this gets crumpled under during installation and can block the flow. My recommendation is to disassemble and check each step until you've found the problem, or satisfied your self that everything is right.
- Q:My alternator belt broke down and maybe the water pump, what is fair price to repair?
- You have either a bad belt tensioner or a bad bearing in the alternator. But my guess is the tensioner due to the fact the belt was placed on the alternator and the 1st mechanic made no mention of a bad bearing in the alternator. With the belts off right now, just open the hood and spin both the tensioner and the alternator. They should both spin freely with no resistance. If you find resistance, then you found the part that is breaking the belts. good luck....
- Q:Decoration Water Pump Supplies?
- Home Depot, Lowes, Michael's craft stores, waterfall and water feature stores, Target, WalMart and sometimes Big Lots. I've also found supplies to build decorative water pumps at my local nurseries, Green Thumb and Armstrong.
- Q:surface water pump?
- If what you mean with surface water pumps are those pumps mounted on the ground to distinguish them from submersible pumps , yes there are surface pumps that can pump water from a 1000 ft well. These are the so called jet pumps or deep well pumps wherein part of the output water is returned back to the bottom of the well pipe through the space between the outer pipe casing and the inner pipe and passed through a venturi opening to create an upward water jet which will push more water upward.
- Q:What is LG water pump?
- LG water pump refers to high-rise building feed pumpThe water pump in high-rise building adopts vertical and sectional structure, and the operation is safe, stable, long life, small occupation area and convenient installation and maintenance.Two, product features:1, compact structure, small size, small footprint.2, replacement of vulnerable parts (mechanical seal) convenient, that is, "demolition" without dismantling the motor.3, assembly without adjustment, overhaul, convenient maintenance.4. Radial force and axial force are balanced by hydraulic force, and bearing is combined.5 、 noise and vibration are small and the operation is smooth.6. The main wear parts are made of high quality wear-resistant material.7, can be equipped with the same type of ordinary motor.8 、 mechanical seal special design, good sealing, life enhancement.9, using the hot water type mechanical seal, water can be pumped.
- Q:how to check water pump?
- If your radiator has a cap you can take it off when engine is cold. Start the car and notice the gently flow of coolant and then after the engine warms and the thermostat opens, about 10 minutes at idle, the upper hose should start feeling warm and the coolant should flow faster past the radiator opening. If you don't see the rushing coolant the impeller of the water pump isn't working. Hope you don't have a leak but you can lose the bearing in the water pump without losing the seal, so there is no leak.
- Q:What is wrong with my water pump?
- if you are sure that your well is good then .......... sounds like it is time for a new pump - money saved $150, plumber house call pretty easy fix get your pipe wrenches after you turn of all the water mains and remove the pump - even go borrow some or buy some still cheaper haul it to menards or lowes puchace and identical one in a box - name may be different read the instructions - this is the important part reinstall the pump tada all done - good days work for a novice - accomplished something and earned that hot shower and saves about $300 or more by not calling the plumber - plus that 150 for a total of about 450 - cha ching - new blue jean for the kids, a car payment whatever suits
- Q:How do I know the pump pressure?
- That is, the rated pressure minus the pipe loss, and then less inlet pressure (generally suction pump inlet pressure is negligible), that is the working pressure.The head of a centrifugal pump is also called the pressure head of a pump. It is the energy gained by the pump of the unit weight and the fluid. Pump head size depends on the structure of the pump (such as the diameter of the impeller, the bending of the leaves and so on, speed. At present, the pressure head of the pump can not be calculated accurately in theory, usually measured by experimental method.
- Q:Ford Focus 1.6 Petrol Water Pump Problem ***HELP***?
- well you will need a new pump, but im wondering why they are advising you to get a camber kit. camber kits are for the slant of how your wheels touch the ground i.e When the bottom of the tire is more inwards and the top is out, that is referred to as positive camber. Positive camber wears the outside of the tires at a rapid rate. Positive camber is generally the result of a bad alignment or wearing ball joint. A camber kit is not usually required for this because replacing the faulty part and realignment generally pulls everything into spec. One time a camber kit will be needed for positive camber is when the vehicles ride height is raised. When it is raised, it puts stress on the top ball joint because the wheels lifting motion conflicts with the ball joint position therefore pushing it to the side. With an adjustable camber kit, this is corrected by sliding the ball joint back inwards, towards the motor, to bring the wheel back into spec. they will of needed to look underneath your car to diagnose the problem. but i would take it to another garage to get them to diagnose the problem. i hope this helps man.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range