·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Gel, Sealed and Flooded battery type option
·Widely used, automatically recognize day/night
·Intelligent timer function with 1-15 hours option
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch
·Digital LED menu with simple setting and easy using
·Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery
·Load short circuit
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery reverse polarity
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24VDC auto work
Rated Battery Current
Max. Battery Voltage
Charge Circuit Voltage Drop
Discharge Circuit Voltage Drop
145 x 69 x 31mm
145 x 85x 34mm
-35℃ to +55℃
Battery Voltage Parameters (temperature at 25℃)
Battery charging setting
Equalize Charging Voltage
Boost Charging Voltage
Float Charging Voltage
Low Voltage Reconnect Voltage
Low Voltage Disconnect Voltage
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- And you have this system has two loads, you want to separate the controller, you can choose a dual controller! And so on and so on, more details can be consulted with me
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- This 30A proves that the controller has a maximum current of 30A.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Overdischarge protection Termination voltage: This is better understood. Battery discharge can not be lower than this value, which is the provisions of the national standard. Although the battery manufacturers have their own protection parameters (standard or line standard), but ultimately to close to the national standard. It should be noted that, for safety reasons, the general 12V battery over the protection point voltage plus 0.3v as a temperature compensation or control circuit zero drift correction, so 12V battery over discharge protection voltage is: 11.10v, then 24V system over discharge protection point voltage is 22.20V. At present, many manufacturers of charge and discharge controller are used 22.2v (24v system) standard.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- Built-in high-precision step-up constant current source, no need to reprovision LED constant current source, can directly drive LED lamp beads, single string up to 18, up to 9 groups in parallel, the output power can reach 160W, to meet all the market LED street lamps;
- Q:How to adjust the solar controller
- Solar controller mode: 1, pure light control mode: when there is no sunlight, the light intensity dropped to the starting point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the start signal, according to set the parameters to open the load, the load began to work; when there is sunlight , The light rises to the start point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the closure of the signal after the closure of the output, the load stops working.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- In fact, as long as the voltage is 12V, with more power battery panels can be affected only the problem of charging speed.
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- At present, the general 12V inverter is not 2000W. Solar controller separation network and grid, do not know what you say.
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller is used to control the charge and discharge and has a reverse charge protection, overcurrent protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, digital display parameters and other functions of electronic equipment. To select a solar controller, it is recommended to choose from the ENF website. Which includes the well-known domestic and foreign manufacturers of information and product information. Under normal circumstances the controller has waterproof protection measures. To choose according to different needs
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- Re-adjust the water level to control, choose their own water.
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Press and hold the water level key for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" sound, the display temperature of the two digits and the "time to add water" indicator light at the same time flashing, repeat the water level key to set the time to add water time. Set the time in Beijing plus the number of hours set into the regular water, such as set at 12 o'clock in the hour, regularly at 8 o'clock every day on the water, set the number of hours 20 (range 00-23), wait 5 seconds to automatically save and exit the "regular water" indicator light is on, the regular water function takes effect, after 8 o'clock every day will start the regular water. To cancel the time to add water: hold the water level key for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the "time to add water" indicator off, the time to add water function to cancel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range