·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Gel, Sealed and Flooded battery type option
·Widely used, automatically recognize day/night
·Intelligent timer function with 1-15 hours option
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch
·Digital LED menu with simple setting and easy using
·Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery
·Load short circuit
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery reverse polarity
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24VDC auto work
Rated Battery Current
Max. Battery Voltage
Charge Circuit Voltage Drop
Discharge Circuit Voltage Drop
145 x 69 x 31mm
145 x 85x 34mm
-35℃ to +55℃
Battery Voltage Parameters (temperature at 25℃)
Battery charging setting
Equalize Charging Voltage
Boost Charging Voltage
Float Charging Voltage
Low Voltage Reconnect Voltage
Low Voltage Disconnect Voltage
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Float control point voltage: the general charge is completed, the battery is also standing for some time, so that the end voltage naturally fall, when the drop to the "maintenance voltage" point, it entered the float state, are currently using PWM (both Pulse width modulation), similar to the "trickle charge" (that is, a small current charge), a low battery voltage to charge a little, a low charge on the point, an share of a place to avoid the battery temperature continues to rise, This is very good for the battery, because the internal temperature of the battery charge and discharge a great impact. In fact, the PWM method is mainly designed to stabilize the battery terminal voltage, by adjusting the pulse width to reduce the battery charge current. This is a very scientific charge management system. Specifically, at the end of the charge, when the remaining capacity of the battery (SOC)> 80%, it is necessary to reduce the charging current to prevent excessive release (oxygen, hydrogen and acid gas) due to overcharging.
- Q:What brand of solar controller is good
- Do you ask the controller for photovoltaic power generation?
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Press and hold the warm water temperature button for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the sound, the display temperature of the two digital and "regular heating" indicator light began to flash, press the heating water temperature key to set the time heating time The Set the time in Beijing plus the set number of hours is the timing of the heating time, such as set at 10 am, regular heating at 4 pm every day, then set the number of hours 06 (range 00-23), wait 5 seconds to automatically save the exit "regular heating" light is always bright, the heating effect of the deadlock, after 4 pm every day will automatically heat up regularly. Cancel the regular heating, according to "heating water temperature" between 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the "regular heating" indicator off, the timing heating function is canceled.
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- Cancel the potentiometer to adjust the control set point, and the use of E-side memory records the work of the control point, so that set the digital, eliminating the potential deviation due to potentiometer, temperature drift, so that the control point error reduction accuracy, reliability Factor; use of digital LED display and settings, one-button operation to complete all settings, the use of extremely convenient and intuitive role is to control the work of the entire system, and the battery played a charge protection, over discharge protection role. In the larger temperature difference, the qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switch, time control switch should be the option of the controller;
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Battery status indication: When the battery voltage is in the normal range, the status indicator (2) is green; if the status indicator is green slow flashing; when the battery voltage drops to undervoltage, the status indicator turns orange; when the battery When the voltage continues to decrease to the overdischarge voltage, the status indicator (2) turns red, and the controller will automatically turn off the output to remind the user to replenish the power in time. When the battery voltage returns to the normal operating range, the output enable action will be automatically enabled and the status indicator (2) will turn green;
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell array on the battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Solar controller, there are two major functions, one is used to charge the battery, this is the solar input function. One for the battery discharge, this is the output function. Used to charge is to prevent the electric overshoot is too full, the battery charge bad. Used to discharge is to prevent the discharge too much, the battery damage. Because the battery can not overshoot, too. Discharge, it depends on what the load discharge
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- General solar energy is now used LED lights, because the solar power is limited, with LED more power, the general 3, 4 watts when the general lights a 20 watts of brightness.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- In fact, as long as the voltage is 12V, with more power battery panels can be affected only the problem of charging speed.
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- The transformer is broken; the control panel is not powered; the chip is broken; the display is broken. Solar water heater is the solar energy into heat energy device, the water from low temperature heating to high temperature, to meet people in life, the production of hot water use. Solar water heaters according to the structure is divided into vacuum tube solar water heaters and flat solar water heaters, mainly in the vacuum tube solar water heater mainly occupy 95% of the domestic market share. Vacuum tube type household solar water heater is composed of heat pipe, storage tank and bracket and other related parts, the solar energy into heat mainly rely on vacuum tube, vacuum collector tube using hot water floating cold water sink principle, the water microcirculation To achieve the required hot water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range