·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Gel, Sealed and Flooded battery type option
·Widely used, automatically recognize day/night
·Intelligent timer function with 1-15 hours option
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch
·Digital LED menu with simple setting and easy using
·Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery
·Load short circuit
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery reverse polarity
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24VDC auto work
Rated Battery Current
Max. Battery Voltage
Charge Circuit Voltage Drop
Discharge Circuit Voltage Drop
145 x 69 x 31mm
145 x 85x 34mm
-35℃ to +55℃
Battery Voltage Parameters (temperature at 25℃)
Battery charging setting
Equalize Charging Voltage
Boost Charging Voltage
Float Charging Voltage
Low Voltage Reconnect Voltage
Low Voltage Disconnect Voltage
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- A, represents the current. Indicates the current that is allowed to pass during operation of the controller.
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Can be batteries, lights, motors and other DC equipment can be used
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- Of course, you need other features, then it is necessary to say your needs, such as when the battery is not electricity you have to load to work, you can have electricity complementary controller; you want the lights in the first 5 hours Full power, midnight midnight power, then you have to choose with half the power of the controller; you need to light from heaven to 0:00, 0:00 automatically shut down the load, 4:00 and bright until dawn, you can choose double Of the controller
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Float control point voltage: the general charge is completed, the battery is also standing for some time, so that the end voltage naturally fall, when the drop to the "maintenance voltage" point, it entered the float state, are currently using PWM (both Pulse width modulation), similar to the "trickle charge" (that is, a small current charge), a low battery voltage to charge a little, a low charge on the point, an share of a place to avoid the battery temperature continues to rise, This is very good for the battery, because the internal temperature of the battery charge and discharge a great impact. In fact, the PWM method is mainly designed to stabilize the battery terminal voltage, by adjusting the pulse width to reduce the battery charge current. This is a very scientific charge management system. Specifically, at the end of the charge, when the remaining capacity of the battery (SOC)> 80%, it is necessary to reduce the charging current to prevent excessive release (oxygen, hydrogen and acid gas) due to overcharging.
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- What are your requirements, the inverter is the battery
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- The controller can also control the electric heating. When the electric heating key is pressed, the controller turns on the power of the electric heater 7 and the electric heater operates until the user specifies the temperature. When the temperature drops below the specified temperature 3-5 degrees, the controller restarts the electric heating and heats the water to the specified temperature. Users can also specify the heating time, at a time, the temperature of the solar water tank can not reach the set temperature, the controller will turn on the electric heater, the water tank to the water set to the temperature so far. The controller also has a protective effect, and when the water level drops to a certain point, the electric heating stops until the water level rises above that point. (Usually 50% of the water level).
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- 4LED display status, dual digital display mode of operation (a key operation intuitive, with power saving mode); can also be compatible with 12V system and 24V system (fully compatible) LED lamp operating current size, that is, the first period of work adjustable power ; The second time period, the third time period the power size adjustable, adjustable range of 10% -90%; the first time period, the second time period, the third time period, before dawn lights time adjustable; Tune, that is, after a few days after the delay in time to turn on the lights.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- Solar energy itself is the hot water of the stuff, certainly can be heated, but not with electric heating only.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- To buy a solar controller must know the power of the solar panel and the load power to be used to determine the controller's charging current and discharge current. General solar controller are 12v / 24v automatic identification. Discharge current = load power / 12v, charge current = battery power / battery board voltage. The voltage of the panel can be set with the multimeter DC. The short-circuit current of the panel uses a clamp meter to test the current. So the battery power = voltage * current, basically know the power of the solar panel. The battery charge current will know. The current range of the controller is greater than the charging current of the solar panel and the discharge current of the load.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- Open the panel below the lid, which has a post, there are marked, facing the annotation is what to pick on the line!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range