·Three system voltage configuration : 12V, 24V or 12V/24V auto work
·High efficiency PWM charging with temperature compensation
·3 LEDs shows PV charging, battery and load status
·External temperature sensor interface
·RS-485 bus communication
·Open standard Modbus communication protocol
·Software update function
More powerful function via MT50 or PC
·Diversified load control modes : Manual, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User type
·LVD or SOC load disconnect function
·Energy statistics function
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery over discharge
·Battery reverse polarity
·Load short circuit
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24V auto work
Rated Battery Current
Maximum battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- Solar energy is a kind of radiant energy, it must be by means of energy conversion device can be transformed into electric energy.This kind of radiant energy into energy energy conversion device, is the solar cell.C solar cell is the use of photoelectric conversion principle of the sun's radiation through the semiconductor Material conversion into electrical energy devices, this photoelectric conversion process is often called "photovoltaic effect", solar cells, also known as "photovoltaic cells." When the sunlight to the P, N type two different types of conductive semiconductor Material under the PN junction, under certain conditions, the solar radiation is absorbed by the semiconductor material to form a built-in electrostatic field.If the two sides from the built-in electrostatic field leads to the electrode and connected to the appropriate load, it will form a current, which is The basic principle of solar cells. Monolithic solar cell is a thin piece of semiconductor PN junction. Under standard lighting conditions, the rated output voltage is 0.48V. In order to obtain a higher output voltage and larger capacity, often more than one solar cells connected together , At present, the solar cell photoelectric conversion rate is generally around 15%, individual developed countries, laboratory solar cell photoelectric turn The rate has been able to reach about 30%.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Direct charge protection point voltage: direct charge also called emergency charge, are fast charge, are generally in the battery voltage is low when the use of high current and relatively high voltage on the battery charge, but there is a control point, also known as protection points, Is the value in the table above, when charging the battery terminal voltage higher than the protection value, should stop charging. Direct charge protection point voltage is generally "overcharge protection point" voltage, the battery voltage when charging the battery can not be higher than the protection point, otherwise it will cause overcharge, the battery is damaged
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- 4LED display status, dual digital display mode of operation (a key operation intuitive, with power saving mode); can also be compatible with 12V system and 24V system (fully compatible) LED lamp operating current size, that is, the first period of work adjustable power ; The second time period, the third time period the power size adjustable, adjustable range of 10% -90%; the first time period, the second time period, the third time period, before dawn lights time adjustable; Tune, that is, after a few days after the delay in time to turn on the lights.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- This is the most widely used solar water heater installation program, the solar energy operation by the solar controller 8 control, when the solar water heater tank water level below the minimum water level, the controller to open the solenoid valve 1, making the water tank, When the water level rises to the user set the highest water level, the controller closes the solenoid valve 1, the water stops. The user can specify the water time, when the specified time to, as long as the water level does not exceed the maximum water level, the controller will open the solenoid valve 1 water until the water level to the highest water level. The controller can also manually force the water: When the manual water key is pressed, the controller opens the solenoid valve until the water level reaches the highest water level.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- With full short-circuit, overload, unique anti-reverse protection, full, over-automatic shutdown, recovery and other full-function protection measures, detailed charge instructions, battery status, load and a variety of fault instructions. The controller through the computer chip on the battery terminal voltage, discharge current, ambient temperature and other parameters related to the battery capacity of the sample, through the special control model calculation, to achieve the characteristics of the battery discharge rate, temperature compensation correction of high efficiency, high accuracy rate control , And adopted a high efficiency PWM battery charging mode, to ensure that the battery work in the best condition, greatly extending the battery life. With a variety of work patterns, output mode selection, to meet the various needs of users.
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- Re-adjust the water level to control, choose their own water.
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- In addition, the general controller will be marked as single-phase or three-phase power, according to P = UI (power = voltage * current) this formula, you can infer the corresponding power, in the choice of output devices (such as pumps) can not exceed this power.
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Communication function. ① simple instructions function; ② protocol communication functions, such as RS485 Ethernet, wireless and other forms of background management;
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- Solar controller above the marked 30A is the maximum current of the controller is 30A, the general solar controller has 12 / 24V10A 12 / 24V / 15A 12 / 24V20A 12 / 24V30A 24 / 48V10A 24 / 48V20A 24 / 48V30A 24 / 48V60A and so many Type of model. Customers can choose according to their own power size! The The When purchasing the capacity of the controller must be greater than the capacity of solar panels and load! The The
- Q:Solar controller use
- The role of the controller is used to protect the battery from overdischarge. Cloudy charge current is small when there is no boost function
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range