·Three system voltage configuration : 12V, 24V or 12V/24V auto work
·High efficiency PWM charging with temperature compensation
·3 LEDs shows PV charging, battery and load status
·External temperature sensor interface
·RS-485 bus communication
·Open standard Modbus communication protocol
·Software update function
More powerful function via MT50 or PC
·Diversified load control modes : Manual, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User type
·LVD or SOC load disconnect function
·Energy statistics function
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery over discharge
·Battery reverse polarity
·Load short circuit
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24V auto work
Rated Battery Current
Maximum battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
Q5. What protection does your MPPT controller have?
A5. PV array short circuit, PV reverse polarity, Battery reverse polarity, Over charging, Output short circuit.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Overdischarge protection Termination voltage: This is better understood. Battery discharge can not be lower than this value, which is the provisions of the national standard. Although the battery manufacturers have their own protection parameters (standard or line standard), but ultimately to close to the national standard. It should be noted that, for safety reasons, the general 12V battery over the protection point voltage plus 0.3v as a temperature compensation or control circuit zero drift correction, so 12V battery over discharge protection voltage is: 11.10v, then 24V system over discharge protection point voltage is 22.20V. At present, many manufacturers of charge and discharge controller are used 22.2v (24v system) standard.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- The controller can also control the electric heating. When the electric heating key is pressed, the controller turns on the power of the electric heater 7 and the electric heater operates until the user specifies the temperature. When the temperature drops below the specified temperature 3-5 degrees, the controller restarts the electric heating and heats the water to the specified temperature. Users can also specify the heating time, at a time, the temperature of the solar water tank can not reach the set temperature, the controller will turn on the electric heater, the water tank to the water set to the temperature so far. The controller also has a protective effect, and when the water level drops to a certain point, the electric heating stops until the water level rises above that point. (Usually 50% of the water level).
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Installation of the controller should pay attention to: 1, waterproof; some of the controller on the market is not easy to produce waterproof, easy to penetrate the water vapor in the poles, resulting in short circuit and other issues; 2, pay attention to the controller and system rationality, 3, the main function of the controller is to protect the battery, must pay attention to.
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- In addition, the general controller will be marked as single-phase or three-phase power, according to P = UI (power = voltage * current) this formula, you can infer the corresponding power, in the choice of output devices (such as pumps) can not exceed this power.
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Light control + time control (1 ~ 4 ·): start the same process and pure light control, when the load to the set time to automatically turn off, set the time 1 to 14 hours.
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Solar controller is the power (including battery and electricity), solar panels, the load of the center connector, why say so? Because the above components must be connected with the solar controller in order to be able to achieve the work, in general, the controller's main function is to control the solar panels on the battery charge or disconnect, control the load power supply or disconnect, control the city Electricity and battery switching between the main is that these features, and other, such as light control to open, light control off, timing delay off, manual switch, and debugging and other functions.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- This can only rely on the sun to pull. Sun drying water is not enough water, you can only install a heating tube pull! Also choose a thick power cord. Thin line not work. Control can not pass your controller, an external air switch on it.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- In fact, there is a need for greater power loss. If half a day filled with more than 120w, analogy.
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- Probably the relay is burned out
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range