A charge controller, or charge regulator is basically a voltage and/or current regulator to keep batteries from overcharging. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Most "12 volt" panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging. Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.
Three system voltage configuration : 12V, 24V or 12V/24V auto work
·High efficiency PWM charging with temperature compensation
·3 LEDs shows PV charging, battery and load status
·External temperature sensor interface
·RS-485 bus communication
·Open standard Modbus communication protocol
·Software update function
·Diversified load control modes : Manual, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User type
·LVD or SOC load disconnect function
·Energy statistics function
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery over discharge
·Battery reverse polarity
·Load short circuit
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24V auto work
Rated Battery Current
Maximum battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Float control point voltage: the general charge is completed, the battery is also standing for some time, so that the end voltage naturally fall, when the drop to the "maintenance voltage" point, it entered the float state, are currently using PWM (both Pulse width modulation), similar to the "trickle charge" (that is, a small current charge), a low battery voltage to charge a little, a low charge on the point, an share of a place to avoid the battery temperature continues to rise, This is very good for the battery, because the internal temperature of the battery charge and discharge a great impact. In fact, the PWM method is mainly designed to stabilize the battery terminal voltage, by adjusting the pulse width to reduce the battery charge current. This is a very scientific charge management system. Specifically, at the end of the charge, when the remaining capacity of the battery (SOC)> 80%, it is necessary to reduce the charging current to prevent excessive release (oxygen, hydrogen and acid gas) due to overcharging.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- 4LED display status, dual digital display mode of operation (a key operation intuitive, with power saving mode); can also be compatible with 12V system and 24V system (fully compatible) LED lamp operating current size, that is, the first period of work adjustable power ; The second time period, the third time period the power size adjustable, adjustable range of 10% -90%; the first time period, the second time period, the third time period, before dawn lights time adjustable; Tune, that is, after a few days after the delay in time to turn on the lights.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- This is the most widely used solar water heater installation program, the solar energy operation by the solar controller 8 control, when the solar water heater tank water level below the minimum water level, the controller to open the solenoid valve 1, making the water tank, When the water level rises to the user set the highest water level, the controller closes the solenoid valve 1, the water stops. The user can specify the water time, when the specified time to, as long as the water level does not exceed the maximum water level, the controller will open the solenoid valve 1 water until the water level to the highest water level. The controller can also manually force the water: When the manual water key is pressed, the controller opens the solenoid valve until the water level reaches the highest water level.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- Of course, you need other features, then it is necessary to say your needs, such as when the battery is not electricity you have to load to work, you can have electricity complementary controller; you want the lights in the first 5 hours Full power, midnight midnight power, then you have to choose with half the power of the controller; you need to light from heaven to 0:00, 0:00 automatically shut down the load, 4:00 and bright until dawn, you can choose double Of the controller
- Q:What is the meaning of the DC load above the solar controller?
- Can be batteries, lights, motors and other DC equipment can be used
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Pure light control (0): When there is no sunlight, the light intensity drops to the starting point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the start signal, according to the set parameters to open the load, the load began to work; when there is sunlight, light intensity to start Point, the controller delay 10 minutes to confirm the closure of the signal after the closure of the output, the load stops working.
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Some controllers also have a negative load power adjustment mode. Explain that the above is based on electricity and photoelectric interiors to describe the street system, but you can make independent of the other system
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- This 30A proves that the controller has a maximum current of 30A.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- According to your specific application environment, first determine whether to select the charge controller or charge and discharge controller. Two applications of input and output power level, the input power is mainly solar panels, and the controller is basically in accordance with the current to count. For example, 12V system 120 wrench that should be selected at least rated 10A controller. While the actual system current 7A or so is the other security margin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range