A charge controller, or charge regulator is basically a voltage and/or current regulator to keep batteries from overcharging. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Most "12 volt" panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging. Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.
Three system voltage configuration : 12V, 24V or 12V/24V auto work
·High efficiency PWM charging with temperature compensation
·3 LEDs shows PV charging, battery and load status
·External temperature sensor interface
·RS-485 bus communication
·Open standard Modbus communication protocol
·Software update function
·Diversified load control modes : Manual, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
·Battery type selection: Gel, sealed, flooded and User type
·LVD or SOC load disconnect function
·Energy statistics function
·PV short circuit
·PV reverse polarity
·Battery over discharge
·Battery reverse polarity
·Load short circuit
Nominal System Voltage
12 / 24V auto work
Rated Battery Current
Maximum battery voltage
Equalize charging voltage
Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Boost charging voltage
Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.4V, Flooded: 14.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Float charging voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 13.8V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage reconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 12.6V, User-defined: 9~17V
Low voltage disconnect voltage
Gel /Sealed /Flooded: 11.1V, User-defined: 9~17V
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Overdischarge protection Termination voltage: This is better understood. Battery discharge can not be lower than this value, which is the provisions of the national standard. Although the battery manufacturers have their own protection parameters (standard or line standard), but ultimately to close to the national standard. It should be noted that, for safety reasons, the general 12V battery over the protection point voltage plus 0.3v as a temperature compensation or control circuit zero drift correction, so 12V battery over discharge protection voltage is: 11.10v, then 24V system over discharge protection point voltage is 22.20V. At present, many manufacturers of charge and discharge controller are used 22.2v (24v system) standard.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment.
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- At present, the general 12V inverter is not 2000W. Solar controller separation network and grid, do not know what you say.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- Different manufacturers are not the same, you can call to contact after-sales processing
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Power adjustment function
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- First of all, if you are using a multifunctional VRV system, triple the (air conditioning, to warm, hot water) together, then connect the solar energy, solar energy is auxiliary equipment, can not be set as the main control equipment. Finally, I would like to ask, your one machine is a computer or I said one machine
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- Solar controller above the marked 30A is the maximum current of the controller is 30A, the general solar controller has 12 / 24V10A 12 / 24V / 15A 12 / 24V20A 12 / 24V30A 24 / 48V10A 24 / 48V20A 24 / 48V30A 24 / 48V60A and so many Type of model. Customers can choose according to their own power size! The The When purchasing the capacity of the controller must be greater than the capacity of solar panels and load! The The
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Can control the solar street light, the switch controller is the solar controller; domestic well-known brands should be far away power and the exchange of energy to the sun in the science and technology in Beijing; we are the power to do LED lighting business is brand goods
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Red light on behalf of the system failure, the specific failure is what depends on the controller manufacturer how to set, the general failure are: undervoltage, overvoltage, overload, short circuit, over temperature and so on.
- Q:What are the solar controller models?
- This situation is best to contact the manufacturers, generally have PDF version of the manual. You can contact the manufacturer to an electronic version of the manual.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range