||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
PVDF Coated Aluminium Sheet For HAVC Equipment
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
1) Construction material further processing
2) Solar cell frame, solar battery frame
3) Glass curtain wall frame
4) Interior decoration
5) Elevator decoration
6) Signs, nameplate, bags making.
7) Automobile parts material
8) Office and Household appliances: HVAC equipments
9) The consumer electronics: mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 .etc.
Polyester Coatings (PE)
PE (polyester) coatings exhibit an excellent combination of hardness, flexibility, flow, appearance, and superior resistance to dirt retention in indoor and outdoor applications. These coatings are highly resistant to abrasion, metal marking, staining, and marring, and require minimal maintenance. Glazetech uses polyester paints which provide excellent colour and gloss retention properties.
Polyvinylidene Fluoride Coatings (PVDF)
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) is a chemical resistant thick film barrier coating commonly used in architectural applications where both excellent appearance and substrate protection must be maintained over a long period of time. This coating is unaffected by most chemicals and solvents and has excellent wear and abrasion resistance. PVDF also has a high dielectric strength, excellent resistance to weathering and the ability to self extinguish.
- Q:What's up with aluminum foil?
- Your fsats are wrong. Al foil gets hot in the oven and doesn't cstch fire in the micowave
- Q:Is aluminum veneer the same as color coated aluminum coil?
- Aluminum veneer is processed aluminum sheet, while color coated aluminum coil is raw material with color which can be called aluminum veneer after process.
- Q:Grinding up aluminum?
- I'm not sure I want to answer as its dangerous and can be used to make explosives.
- Q:can a person absorb aluminum through the skin, by handling solid aluminum?
- The food thing is true...don't do that If your talking about Aluminum like in can, rods, screws, etc. Your ok...its an alloy. Now If you talking about Lab quality refined pure Al+3... that oxidizes fast enough that you cam see it turn from silver to white before your eyes. I've seen Pure Al stored in oil filled glasses before, but I used it in small cubes that just had to have the outer layer of oxidized stuff shaved off in oxygen free glove boxes. That stuff might dry your hands a bit. So no worries.
- Q:How can you tell if a bullet cartridge is aluminum or steel?
- a magnet can help to determine if it's steel, since brass isn't magnetic. as for aluminum, they'll have aluminum look to them, they never paint them to allow you to identify them, so silvery grey isn't what you're looking for. essentially, as long as the case isn't magnetic and isn't shiny grey, you should be fine. on a side note, I don't really understand why a gun range would forbid steel and aluminum cased ammo, unless they're trying to force the customers into buying the range's ammo instead of less expensive surplus or aluminum cased ammo. PS: Sirbobby, some ranges have a it touches the ground it's ours policy and they do strictly abide by it, if you pick up spent brass, they give you a warning and if you do it again, they throw you out and ban you from the range. they own the property and range and make the rules. I would always read their rules before applying for a membership or even going there.
- Q:Aluminum coil area, with aluminum sheet area, how is not the same?
- Direct measurement length and width calculation area of aluminium plate;The aluminum coil can measure the volume of the aluminum coil and then calculate the area by dividing the thickness. You can also measure the mean diameter, calculate the perimeter, multiply the number of laps, the width, and calculate the area.
- Q:where can i buy aluminum powder?
- You can buy aluminum powder online but I assure you completely it will not help. And aluminum can be toxic if it gets into your bloodstream in too large an amount. I also think you must mean bayberry as that is used to reduce bleeding and discharge in the vaginal area. But it doesn't tighten anything. There isn't anything you can put on there to change it.. do kegel exercises is your real only hope.
- Q:how to bring back shine to aluminum window frames?
- try alot of pure white vinigar on them. It works wonders.
- Q:Aluminum coil Kaiping is out of arc plate, what's the matter?
- Aluminum coil Kaiping need to use "stretch bending straightening machine" to do leveling, before they can be leveled
- Q:is a stainless steel cookware set with an aluminum core fine for cooking?
- The aluminum is encased in the stainless steel, usually as a thick disk in the bottom. It is an excellent conductor of heat and holds the heat well once it gets hot. All you see is the stainless, none of the aluminum because it's between two layers of stainless in the bottom of the pots. You are right, you don't want food cooked in straight aluminum, some metal taste can transfer to certain foods. That won't happen with stainless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range