||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
PVDF Coated Aluminium Sheet For HAVC Equipment
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
1) Construction material further processing
2) Solar cell frame, solar battery frame
3) Glass curtain wall frame
4) Interior decoration
5) Elevator decoration
6) Signs, nameplate, bags making.
7) Automobile parts material
8) Office and Household appliances: HVAC equipments
9) The consumer electronics: mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 .etc.
Polyester Coatings (PE)
PE (polyester) coatings exhibit an excellent combination of hardness, flexibility, flow, appearance, and superior resistance to dirt retention in indoor and outdoor applications. These coatings are highly resistant to abrasion, metal marking, staining, and marring, and require minimal maintenance. Glazetech uses polyester paints which provide excellent colour and gloss retention properties.
Polyvinylidene Fluoride Coatings (PVDF)
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) is a chemical resistant thick film barrier coating commonly used in architectural applications where both excellent appearance and substrate protection must be maintained over a long period of time. This coating is unaffected by most chemicals and solvents and has excellent wear and abrasion resistance. PVDF also has a high dielectric strength, excellent resistance to weathering and the ability to self extinguish.
- Q:Why the end of the aluminum coil will have a yellow spot?
- The reason may be that the manufacturer is not cleaned, and must be carefully cleaned before coating, or there may be paint fall off phenomenon.
- Q:How do you repair a door that rubs on the bottom Aluminum?
- roger has best answer so far ...when any door starts to rub on bottom you should check the frame is still well fixed ..then the hinges ...the top one may be loose ..a lot of these doors have adjusters on the hinges ..however if the frame is ok ..the top hinges are tight ..and no adjusters ..pack out the bottom hinge ..by removing screws to bottom hinge ..adding a packer ...it can be cardboard ..you will be lifting door off the threshold ..might need two packers ..
- Q:Engines: Aluminum block vs. Iron block?
- Aluminum's main advantages are weight and increased mpg for CAFE regulations. If you are going to keep your car to 150,000 miles eitheir block material will do. But if you are going to keep it 300,000 to the bitter, bitter end, you are better off with iron.
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- If you go to roller rockers you should do it with the cam and lifters as well as the valve springs so they all match Just adding aluminum heads with roller rockers is like a fish with-out a bicycle! It doesn't make any sense. It all has to match up or you get problems instead of freer movement........and that's what rollers are about ......freeing up the drag caused by friction in the mechanical valve train.
- Q:Less energy ~ Aluminum metal vs the ore?
- in order to extract the raw aluminum, you have to heat everything and melt it first, then remove the stuff that precipitates out as it cools or forms via chemical reaction with catalysts you introduce. With aluminum cans, you don't have to raise the temperature much above the melting point of aluminum, since it's already the substance in the can with the highest melting point. With aluminum ore, there can be anything in the ore with pretty much any melting point. In particular, if the ore contains an alloy of aluminum and a metal with a higher melting point than aluminum, then rest assured, you will have to raise the temperature of the ore above the melting point of aluminum in order to melt that alloy, In any case, because the maximum required temperature of the smelter needed to melt used aluminum cans is necessarily lower than the maximum temperature required to work with the ore, less energy is required to get aluminum from used cans than from ore.
- Q:3 main ideas using the idea that a chemical reaction occurred with a aluminum and copper chloride lab?
- Aluminum metal usually has a passivating layer of Al2O3 which prevents aluminum from reacting with Cu2+ ions. Al won't react with CuSO4(aq), for instance. But if NaCl is added then it will. It is the effect of the chloride ion that makes the reaction go. Al2O3(s) + 8Cl-(aq) + 3H2O -- 2[AlCl4]^- + 6OH- Once the passivating layer is dissolved, then aluminum metal is available to react with chloride ion. You see the aluminum metal disappear, while dark red Cu metal is formed, along with the decrease in the blue color due to hydrated copper ions, [Cu(H2O)6]^2+. In addition, aluminum metal has a side-reaction with water to form hydrogen gas. Therefore, you will observe that as gas is given off. Not only that, the temperature of the solution will increase. 2Al(s) + 2OH- + 6H2O -- 2[Al(OH)4]- + 3H2(g) In summary. There are four indicators of a chemical reaction. 1. The formation of a precipitate 2. The evolution of a gas 3. A color change 4. A temperature change. All four indicators are observed. Solid Cu metal is formed. Hydrogen gas is given off. The color of the solution changes from blue to colorless, and the temperature increases.
- Q:a sample of aluminum chloride has a mass of 37.2 g. how many aluminum ions are present?
- Aluminum Chloride is simply AlCl3 So In each mole of AlCl3 there are 1 mol of Al 3 mol of Cl We know (from periodic table), 1 mol of Al weighs 26.98 g 1 mol of Cl weighs 35.47g so 1 mol of AlCl3 weighs 26.98g + 3x35.47g = 133.39 g sooo moles of AlCl3 = 37.2 g /133.39 g/mol = 0.279 mol in one mol of anything, there are 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 of that thing... so we have 0.279 mol x 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 molecules /mole = 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 And, we know one molecule of AlCl3 dissociates into one Al ion and 3 Cl ions sooo 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 AlCl3 ions dissociate into 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions so answer is 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions
- Q:How to identify the quality of color coated aluminum coil and sheet?
- Color coated aluminum coil is a kind of aluminum coil. As for qualified color coated aluminum coil, the surface has no impression, holiday and damage through the coating, and also no ripple, scratch and swell. All these are easy to see. However, the most important is the color difference of the color coated aluminum coil which is not obvious but will influence the decoration effect. Now the surface of curtain wall aluminum sheet will also be treated with electrostatic spraying. The power coating materials can have dozens of colors and realize good decorative effect, with polyurethane, polyethylene expansion resin and epoxy resin as raw materials, high color retention pigment as auxiliaries.
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range