Structure of PVDF Aluminum Composite Panel with Competitive Price Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of thePVDF Aluminum Composite Panel with Competitive Price:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the PVDF Aluminum Composite Panel with Competitive Price:
PVDF Aluminum Composite Panel with Competitive Price Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can steel screws be used with aluminium?
- You don't mention just what this project is, but 'regular' screws in the aluminum will not 'rust' - but they may cause galvanic action (a white powdery aluminum oxide may form over time.) Most hardware stores carry aluminum screws, why not just buy and use them if you are concerned? They are usually used for aluminum replacement windows and may be painted white. You can use sandpaper to remove the paint if you want the silver to show.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- punching wire-electrode cutting
- Q:Aluminum vs. steel?
- as far as i know we have an alloy named dur alumin cosists of Al, alloying element especially Mg it is as strong as steel .
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
- Q:Expansion--Aluminum and Steel?
- Aluminum cases offer better heat control than steel cases. Heat generating from the motherboard is absorbed by the case and then dissipated to the air. Aluminum dissipates heat better than steel. As for your question regarding ATX cases, have you tried using the barebone kits from Shuttle? Shuttle uses small form factor(i.e. small footprint). They are roughly the size of a shoe box.
- Q:How Strong is Aluminum?
- we have large aluminium sliding doors and in the summer time they twist and will not open why is this.
- Q:Are cast aluminum pots good quality and are they safe to cook with?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Are cast aluminum pots good quality and are they safe to cook with? I saw a nice looking set of cast aluminum pots for a very good price. They feel very heavy. But I remember hearing that aluminum is not healthy so I am wary of buying them. Any advice would be appreciated.
- Q:What is in the aluminum in my 1991 Trek 2300?
- You can NOT weld back an aluminum frame unless you have the facilities to anneal and heat treat the frame again. Rewelding without the post treatments will result in a very soft area around the new weld causing sudden catastrophic failure... this means if you are riding it could fail at any time causing injury or death. EDIT: Wait just a durn minute. The 2100 and 2300 had carbon fiber tubes bonded to aluminum lugs and stays. If your bike failed then you ABSOLUTELY should not try to weld it. The heat from welding (even if you had post treatment facilities) would destroy the bond between the CF and aluminum. Fair warning- cut the frame apart and throw it away.
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- no problem.
- Q:What type of aluminum plate does it contain?
- 1 * * * series aluminum sheet: stands for 1050, 1060, 1100. In all series, the 1 x x series belongs to a series with the largest amount of aluminum. Purity can reach more than 99%.2 * * * series aluminum sheet: 2A16 (LY16) and 2A06 (LY6). The characteristics of 2 * * * series of aluminum is high hardness, which belongs to the copper content is the highest, about 3-5%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range