Order On-line Tracking
PVC waterproofing membrane
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane which is made from polyvinyl chloride resin, and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
1. All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc.
2. Underground engineering, such as basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc.
3. Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.
1. Excellent aging resistance.
2. Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roof.
3. Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4. High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5. Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6. Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
1. Size: 2.05(width)*20m (length), as clients' request
2. Thickness: 1.2mm; 1.5mm; 2.0mm, etc
3. Type: Homogeneous, Reinforced, Fabric back
4. Exposed and Non-exposed
5. Color: white, Grey or customized
Q: Can I get samples?
A: Yes, we could arrange samples for free.
Q: Can I do the third party testing before loading?
A: Yes, we could accept the third party testing.
Q: Which kind of payment in your company?
A: We could accept TT, LC at sight, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|