Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Raw mateiral:EPDM rubber
break tensile strength >=7.5MPa:
Packaging & Delivery
PE membrane and pallet
within 20 days after receiving downpayment
2.Top 3 of Chinese waterproof materials manufacturer
3.Customize product property
basements, ponds, Lake, steel structure roofing, underground, tunnels etc.
Loading in Container
a ) SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane is specially used as waterproof material in cold area
b) APP is specially suitable for areas of high temperature and of strong sun-shine
SBS/APP Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane
c)Good performance in good impermeability ,anti-puncture, anti-broker, anti-resistance, anti-erosion, anti-mildew, anti-weathering
d)Possess good tensile strength, elongation rate and size stability which could be well suited the substrate
distortion and crack
1.Can you offer free sample ?
Yes , we can offer free sample .
2.What's payment ?
TT or LC both ok .
- Q:SBS waterproofing membrane sub-class I and II when to use what level to use a secondary level
- Features: low temperature flexibility is good, to -25 ℃ does not crack; high heat resistance, 90 ℃ does not flow. Good extension performance, long service life, simple construction, small pollution and so on. Products for Ⅰ, Ⅱ level building waterproofing works, especially for low temperature cold areas and structural deformation of the frequent building waterproofing works.
- Q:What are the requirements for frost resistance of basement floor polymer waterproofing membranes?
- High polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is -30 degrees.
- Q:Basement SBS Waterproof Coil Division I and II type What is the difference? How is the site identified?
- Type I low temperature flexibility is -20 degrees, pulling force of 500N / 5cm, elongation of 30%. Type II low temperature is -25 degrees, tension of 800N / 5cm, elongation of 40%. The appearance of the general can not distinguish, you can take the sample to the laboratory to be a tensile test on it.
- Q:About asphalt waterproofing membrane
- 2, SBS refers to the use of SBS rubber into the asphalt, the performance of the asphalt to improve the use of polyester felt or fiberglass as a tire base, the surface with polyethylene film or other materials for the isolation layer. The general thickness of 3mm 4mm.
- Q:Can waterproof sheets be used on steel roof panels?
- The main products are asphalt waterproofing membrane and polymer waterproofing membrane.
- Q:Do you know how many square meters of waterproofing membrane to send a set of tests?
- Elastomer Asphalt Waterproofing Sheets: Take a roll out of the outer roll head 2500mm, the vertical cut 800mm full-width coil sample 2. 10000 square meters for a group, the lack of a group also.
- Q:Coil waterproof roofing requirements
- 3, More than 50, the polymer membrane R is greater than 20
- Q:What is called a waterproof roll dry shop, wet shop
- Wet laying method is to use cement or mortar as a base binder, the step is to pour the cement slurry on the grass, and then side of the shop while driving the mud to go.
- Q:What is the meaning of the node and the additional layer in the construction of the membrane waterproofing layer?
- The role of the additional layer is to strengthen the protection to achieve double protection to reduce the probability of leakage.
- Q:Why the roof of the waterproof membrane and insulation rock wool board to do between the isolation layer?
- 3, in the insulation layer on whether to protect the isolation layer according to the construction of the insulation layer on the destruction of the role of the waterproof layer. Since the waterproofing membrane has been completed construction, indicating that the flatness has reached a higher demand, and the insulation layer of the grass-roots flatness requirements do not exceed the requirements of the web paving, so waterproof surface without leveling layer, but may need to do protection Isolation layer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range