Specifications of Soft PVC Transparent Sheet
Flexible PVC sheet is widely applied for purpose of building and industrial partition ,swing doors,furniture protection,we can provide different dimensions and color solutions for customer's requirement of pvc sheet,which application temperature range from -15 ℃ to +50 ℃,different match of width,thickness and color bring out difference pvc sheet solutions and applications.
* width solution:
* thickness solution:
Applications of Soft PVC Transparent Sheet
I) these 1mm/1.5mm/2mm pvc sheet is ideal for application such as the partition of workshops and warehouses,printing,furniture protection,building insulation.
II) these 2mm/3mm pvc sheet is ideal to manufacture automatic roll-up doors,or if compatible,fully transparent light duty swing door panels for pedestrians.
III) these 4mm/5mm/6mm/7mm/10mm thickness sheet is best suitable for manufacturing of fully transparent light weight flexible doors,or the upper part of two color doors.
Package& Delivery of Soft PVC Transparent Sheet
Wooden pallet,shirnk film according to custom requires.
Colors of Soft PVC Transparent Sheet
opaque: black/silver grey/milk white
- Q:What plastic is the filter cup made of?
- Commonly used plastics are mainly PVC, polyethylene,Polyvinyl chloride (also known as PVC) is a compound that breaks down chlorine at high temperatures, and this compound is toxic, so it is used in industry and agriculture without contact or direct contact with beverages, food and other occasions,
- Q:What's wrong with making tea with a rubber cup?
- In addition to heating the plastic cup will precipitate some chemicals, but also very easy to breed bacteria. Although the plastic surface looks smooth, but in fact there are many gaps, easy to shelter evil people and countenance evil practices. In the office, most people clean the cups only with clean water, and the cups can not be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Experts suggest that the office is best to use stainless steel cups or glass, wash every day, it is best to use detergent, and rinse with hot water.
- Q:What adhesive is best for ABS plastic?
- You are the best is to find good fluidity ABS special glue, but should pay attention to control the flow quantity of the glue, I used a JL-1608 ABS special glue effect is good, will glue to the vial, and then set the dropper very fine, painted a circle along the groove, then the sticky adhesive time 5 minutes is enough. It can also be injected with a suitable syringe.
- Q:What is the difference between POM and PP plates?
- In general, the polymers obtained by formaldehyde polymerization are not high in polymerization degree and easy to be heated and depolymerization. Before and after 1955, DuPont Co was polymerized with formaldehyde to obtain formaldehyde homopolymer. POM is easy to crystallize, more than 70% crystallinity. The melting temperature of homopolymer is about 180 DEG C.
- Q:Where do you use plastic in your life?
- Articles for daily use: such as toothbrushes, toothpaste caps, plastic cups, plastic faucets, hairpins for girls, handles for electric cookers, and so on;Home appliances: computers, TV sets, fans, air conditioners, refrigerators, microwaves, electric heaters, etc.Besides, mobile phones, cars and so on are useful
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into?
- Because of its light weight, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance, no bad smell, easy processing, convenient construction and other characteristics, it has been more and more widely used in building engineering. Mainly used for building construction of the water supply system, piping, drainage, exhaust and sewage sanitary pipe, underground drainage pipe system, storm pipe and wire installation supporting the use of threading tubes, and so on.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic fiber can be divided into? What's the effect of each?
- Usually refers to the resin conversion or melting range when heated into force with mobility, at room temperature is organic polymer solid or semi-solid or liquid plastic, it is the most basic and most important components. Broadly speaking, in the plastics industry, any polymer used as a basic material for plastics can be called resins.
- Q:How to remove the formaldehyde taste of plastic products?
- Decoration deodorant spray on furniture, flooring, paint, textile, carpet adhesive, furniture, flooring, paint, textile, carpet adhesive in formaldehyde has strong adsorption, capture, osmosis, direct access to the inside of the materials, so as to achieve the effect of removal of formaldehyde. One spray, a way to remove formaldehyde, one is placed in the activated carbon, decoration, the air will be free formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, radon, Tvoc and other harmful gases;
- Q:What kind of materials are used in daily plastic products?
- Beverage bottles and transparent bottles are made from PET (poly (ethylene terephthalate)), which is characterized by good transparency, high strength and tensile properties, with little material and corrosion resistance.
- Q:How to eliminate plastic flavor?
- Plastics are derivatives of petroleum products, most of which are synthetic resins, which contain many substances which are harmful to health and are difficult to degrade. The plastic the stale smell of these harmful substances may be released, including phenol, amine, thiol, peroxide, benzene, aldehydes, ketones, vinyl chloride monomer, styrene, acrylate and acrylic acid monomer and unsaturated hydrocarbons, and some plasticizers and flame retardants. In addition, the solvent used in plastic processing releases a strong chemical odor.
EARTH FLEX is an enterprise specialized in the production of PVC soft strips/sheets.
We are one of the top three companies that can produce transparent PVC soft curtains in China.
Our company has passed RoHS and ISO9001:2000 certificates
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Mid East
10.00% South America
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range