Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
Models: 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 80mm, 88mm ;( European 60 series profiles, Korean LG, Chinese conch, Shide.
white, green, coffee, brown, gray. According to customers’ requirements
Material: UPVC, top quality profile brand, CONCH or SHIDE
U form galvanized steel liner: 1.4mm,
Thickness of the main frame: 2.5mm
Window lock and handle
Germany Roto,G-U, Siegenia, Kinlong hardware
Chinese domestic hardware(top, middle and common)
Thickness: 5mm, 6mm normal /tempered/low-e glasses etc
Thickness: 5mm+9A+5mm ,6+12A+6mm etc
Tempered glass or float glass as per your choice.
Sealing: EPDM rubber seal, PVC
Color: black, white, gray etc
swing opening / sliding opening / folding / fixed e
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:fix rip/tear in plastic window jeep wrangler?
- you get windows tinted by the amount of light they allow to pass through. they range from 5%-70% (5% being nearly pitch black). if you can find the tint number on the other windows you may be able to match it if you went to a dealership.
- Q:Insulation for plastic windows?
- You can use indoor plastic kits. They contain sheets of plastic film, which looks like cling-film, but is slightly thicker. The kit also comes with double-sided tape, and you use this to tape the wooden framing (around the window pane). You then cut out the plastic to fit the size of your window frame and fix it to the tape. Finally, you blow a hair dryer on the plastic, which shrinks it so that it is very tight.
- Q:will window chalk come off plastic jeep windows?
- Window chalk can come off. your acquaintances have no appreciate for you. a real chum does no longer vandalize and ruin an high priced piece of components. If I have been you i might document a police document against them and sue them for damages. in case you tried to get the chalk off and that's not coming off, I advise changing the plastic domicile windows. The chalk ought to come off tho. I heavily desire you think approximately suing them and submitting a police document against them. attempt some olive oil, or yet another high priced option yet likely might paintings is womens makeup remover.
- Q:I need a price on a window 29x46 plastic frame slider window?
- Go to lowes and check.I'm sure that is a specal order item.
- Q:How do i get a plastic window cover off? I need help!!?
- Not a guaranteed solution, but try WD40. The oily substance may soften the stickies and get it off. Put on and let soak before trying to scrape.
- Q:will any type of plastic work for insulating windows?
- I would suggest the type that are like storm windows. They are double layers and create dead air spaces that stop the heat flow -- not much of an R value, but better than thin plastic sheeting. R= 1 (for the really cold days, the best insulation for windows is to cut a 1 inch thick foil faced styrofoam sheet - cut it to size so that it pressure fits inside your window framing. = R = 6.5
- Q:help with putting plastic over my windows?
- Use clear tape to attach them together The wider the better. Lay the plastic on a flat surface, a table if it is big enough or you can use your kitchen or living room floor. Place the 2 pieces side by side (edge to edge). Cut 2 very small pieces of tape and attach them, one at the bottom and one at the top, to secure the plastic and keep it from sliding around while you tape the entire thing together.
- Q:Thermal Shades or Plastic to winterize windows?
- the plastic window coverings work great and are inexpensive. they keep the wind from blowing into your home too. shades and quilts would not stop the wind from blowing in.
- Q:I put that clear plastic wrap on my windows?
- you may have a little air getting inside they have to be fixed tight as a drum. check sealant.. we used them 2 winters ago when we had old windows...we did have a lot of draft, but had to seal as much as you can on the windows before fixing the plastic..once done you should not be using the hairdryer again..hope this has helped..
- Q:Best way to clean plastic windows on my tent trailer?
- If heat has burned the plastic, no cleaner will help it. If not, try Plexus. It is what motorcycle riders used to clean their visors and windshields. Lots of car detailers use it to clean plastic windows on convertibles and Jeeps. Find it at any motorcycle dealer. Use with a clean microfiber cloth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range