Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
Models: 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 80mm, 88mm ;( European 60 series profiles, Korean LG, Chinese conch, Shide.
white, green, coffee, brown, gray. According to customers’ requirements
Material: UPVC, top quality profile brand, CONCH or SHIDE
U form galvanized steel liner: 1.4mm,
Thickness of the main frame: 2.5mm
Window lock and handle
Germany Roto,G-U, Siegenia, Kinlong hardware
Chinese domestic hardware(top, middle and common)
Thickness: 5mm, 6mm normal /tempered/low-e glasses etc
Thickness: 5mm+9A+5mm ,6+12A+6mm etc
Tempered glass or float glass as per your choice.
Sealing: EPDM rubber seal, PVC
Color: black, white, gray etc
swing opening / sliding opening / folding / fixed e
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:putting plastic on your windows for winter?
- Buy a window kit and follow the directions. It may be also that the caulking around the windows needs to be checked and maybe replaced or repaired. (This is the landlord's responsibility!)
- Q:Renault Clio MK2 electric window - Plastic Clip?
- im my bmw 740il my rear left window does the same i replaced the moter for the winmdow for cheap and it works fine now i hope its nuthing big but if u do not know what else to do go to auto zone of napa and ask one of the workers they will help out
- Q:Besides plastic, what window covers will keep out the cold?
- That might be a good solution, if you have a place to buy them at a good price. I usually put up a heavier curtain or drapery in the cold weather. I like to be able to open them when the sun is coming in. I also close the blinds in the evening. I don't think the plastic works all that well either. Good luck keeping warm!
- Q:What percentage of money does putting plastic on windows save?
- Add figures for size of window, type of heating system, where you live, etc. Then the application will do the calculation.
- Q:Window Insulation.....Window plastic????
- I've never heard of plastic used on the outside of windows, put it on the inside and you will be able to see.
- Q:Do they use plastic windows when building condos?
- You sound like a good tenant. No Landlord will get mad and not renew a lease, with no trouble seeing that you ask for improvement. If he does, I assurance there used to be an extra motive and wouldn't have renewed it anyway another thing is, landlords are well conscious of the condition of the models. They be aware of when carpets are as a result of get replaced, home windows and different repairs and improvements are indispensable. Nevertheless, they most likely will preserve off as long as possible, except the tenet asks. As for the fee, it can be expensive, but it also provides to the worth of the unit, makes it easier to appoint/lease out. Who pays the heating bills? Whoever is paying is in general spending extra if it can be bloodless there, and warmth is escaping. That will have to be a important point to bring up also. But don't be shy. Again, it's most likely he is already conscious of the need to change them.
- Q:What should I do with the plastic window part of the toy packaging?
- In my own ways, I've recycled this before. It's not worth much, but I model railroad, and to be honest that acetate that we use for small windows is bloody expensive. So I use the plastic windows and then paint my sashes on them, add details, cut out what I need, and use them with my model work. You'd be shocked how much money that saves, and since my models won't get tossed out, it's not ending up in a landfill.
- Q:How to clean a foggy clear plastic convertible window?
- The alcohol destabilized the outer layers of the plastic there is not any longer any element that i be conscious of of which will restoration it we could ask the innovations of reason whats to do ...Mr. Hawkens? your verdict ?
- Q:How can I get blackened glue stains out of my plastic window frames?
- You can get rid of the glue residue with Goo Gone. Wipe on. Let sit for about a half an hour. Then scrub with a plastic dish scrubber and wipe off with wet paper towels. Good luck. -
- Q:Is plastic on my windows just as good a drapes for the winter?
- why not both ! 3M product is really good ,very clear
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range