Double hung windows
have always been common in older homes, but recently, they have become a popular choice as replacement windows and for new residential projects. The greatest advantage of the double hung window design is that they fit into any decorating scheme from historic to traditional to contemporary. Older homes often require custom window builds and installations and it’s important to have precise measurements to eliminate air and moisture leaks.
Another advantage is that because they slide up and down, up instead of opening out, double-hung windows don't take up exterior space when open, making them ideal for high traffic areas like adjoining walkways, porches and patios. Therefore, the design itself is the main benefit from a space-saving standpoint.
Tilt-out upper and lower sashes are the best features of today’s double hung windows. Some models offer tilting upper sections only. This feature makes cleaning and inspecting weatherproofing strips and repairing caulking very simple and convenient. Some models are offered with completely removable sashes, which offer obvious advantages
Models: 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 80mm, 88mm ;( European 60 series profiles, Korean LG, Chinese conch, Shide.
white, green, coffee, brown, gray. According to customers’ requirements
Material: UPVC, top quality profile brand, CONCH or SHIDE
U form galvanized steel liner: 1.4mm,
Thickness of the main frame: 2.5mm
Window lock and handle
Germany Roto,G-U, Siegenia, Kinlong hardware
Chinese domestic hardware(top, middle and common)
Thickness: 5mm, 6mm normal /tempered/low-e glasses etc
Thickness: 5mm+9A+5mm ,6+12A+6mm etc
Tempered glass or float glass as per your choice.
Sealing: EPDM rubber seal, PVC
Color: black, white, gray etc
swing opening / sliding opening / folding / fixed e
1.Multi-chambered frame extrusions create superior strength and great insulation
2.Frames and sashes are reinforced with aluminum stiffeners for added rigidity, hardware attachment and installation
3.Fusion welded frame and sash corners for strength and weather-ability
4.Installation hardware included
5.Complete with screens
We also supply window styles
PVC sliding window
pvc sliding window
Door and Widnow
PVC tilt and turn window
PVC sliding shutter window
Pvc opening window
PVC single hung window
PVC glass window
PVC swing window
PVC double hung window
PVC hopper window
PVC awing window
PVC vertical sliding window
PVC opening door
Pvc sliding door
PVC tilt and turn window
Single, double, tripled glass laminated double glass with grill
Low-E glass, Tempered glass, floated glass, reflective glass, coated glass ,
Color . white and clean , blue ,green ,bronze ,etc tint color
Thickness: single glass.5-12mm,double glass.spare 6mm/9mm/12mm
60mm profile series capable of both outward and inward opening for windows
Multi-chambered profile designed for effective thermal and acoustic insulation
Optimal wall thickness designed to ensure durability and safety for glass installation
Inboard Eurogroove designed to enhance security measures
Design optimization of reinforcement chamber for resistant performance to high wind pressure
Internally glazed for added security
Dual compression seals between the frame and sash provide optimal energy saving and ensure against water and dust penetration and air infiltration
Material formulated to undertake severe climatic conditioned regions
Glazing possibility of thickness from 5 mm to 33mm
The steps of window construction:
Aluminum or PVC (UPVC) window is being made from Aluminum or UPVC profile, window accessories and glass.
To produce an Aluminum or PVC window you have to do the following steps:
Cut the profiles (Aluminum or uPVC Profile, reinforcement and Glazing bead)
Put reinforcement profile inside the uPVC profiles
Screw reinforcement profile into PVC profile
End mill the mullions
Open holes for door handles, sash fastener channels and espagnolette
Weld uPVC profile or Crimping Aluminum profile
Clean the welded corners of uPVC windows
- Q:plastic window blinds?
- Modeling paint seems to about your best bet as it is made for plastic but it only comes in small tins so you may need a few.
- Q:What happens to all the plastic bits when you recycle envelopes with those plastic windows in them?
- These bits of plastic get caught in the screens that filter the water out after the paper is pulped, since they are no good for making new paper. These filters take out all kinds of contamination that would be bad for the new paper. The sludge left on the screens is usually discarded in the landfill, but in some areas it's composted.
- Q:I put that clear plastic wrap on my windows?
- you may have a little air getting inside they have to be fixed tight as a drum. check sealant.. we used them 2 winters ago when we had old windows...we did have a lot of draft, but had to seal as much as you can on the windows before fixing the plastic..once done you should not be using the hairdryer again..hope this has helped..
- Q:Would a Jeep Wrangler with glass windows be any less noisy than a model with plastic windows?
- Even with a soft top, glass windows on the full size hard doors makes for a much more quiet ride with the top up than a Jeep with half doors and the plastic windows. Plus, the hard doors will not flap at speeds in excess of 60 MPH as the soft portion of the half doors will. Not much of an issue unless it is winter and the heat quickly escapes from your Jeep while cruising down the highway. Even on the TJ with the more advanced door frame assembly, the glass is much more advantageous with the soft top. With the hard top, the CJ, YJ, and TJ are all about the same.
- Q:Heavy clear plastic to cover window?
- Clear Plastic For Windows
- Q:How to install plastic around windows of a brick house?
- Carefully remove the decorative molding from around the window.(inside) Then either stuff fiberglass insulation in the crack between the window and the jam. Or use the foam insulation in the can. Then replace the molding. A lot of people put plastic on their windows using staples
- Q:How to clean a foggy clear plastic convertible window?
- The alcohol destabilized the outer layers of the plastic there is not any longer any element that i be conscious of of which will restoration it we could ask the innovations of reason whats to do ...Mr. Hawkens? your verdict ?
- Q:What percentage of money does putting plastic on windows save?
- How leaky are your windows? How many panes? Is there insulation around your windows? Are they caulked properly? What is the normal temperature outside? This is not something anyone can throw a number at you that makes any sense. There are to many contributing factors to come up with a savings number. Suffice to say if there is cold radiating in from the window - or heat in the summer your bill can only benefit from sealing them. The heat shrink plastic adds another thermal layer. It's like putting on a sweater under your coat if it's really cold. I live in Winnipeg Canada. In the dead of winter -40F is not uncommon. In this old house most of our windows are triple pane. The ones that are not actually get a layer of ice on the inside. We plastic those and plan to replace them.
- Q:Window Insulation.....Window plastic????
- I've never heard of plastic used on the outside of windows, put it on the inside and you will be able to see.
- Q:If I have a glass window in my convertible top and its heated can i replace the top with a plastic window?
- No due to plastic and glass in combination will over heat and melt. You can ask the car dealership or use paper wrapping over windows such as a moon or sun roof rather than plastic to glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range