1. Structure of PVC Double Sliding Window
1) Production is completely in accordance with the ISO9001 quality management system and environmental system and security system.
2) Provides insulation from draughts, rain & noise with a self-draining aluminum tread;
3) Superior energy efficiency provided by sealing around the door jamb & tread;
4) Various glass types available for doors and windows
2. Main Features of Pvc Double Sliding Window
1) Brush seals are used in sash profiles along whole length for protection against draught and driving rain.
2) All the windows can have screens or without screens.
3) Corners are welded 45 degrees and this gives aesthetic view to our products. Welded edges are resistant to vertical and horizontal forces according to international standards and with steel reinforcement, system provides a reliable protection against burglary.
4) Accessories are screwed into steel reinforcement, offering high security..
5)Light weight, high strength
3. PVC Double Sliding Window Specification
|Product name||PVC sliding door|
|Profile colour||White,Ashy,Brown,Double colour co-exstrusion,Wooden laminated etc.|
|Size||Available in any sizes as per your needs. |
|Glass options||1) Type: clear,tempered,reflective,coated,decorative,floated,Low-E glass etc.|
|2) Thickness: single glazed /double glazed /triple glazed|
|Hardwares||1) Imported hardwares like: Germany RoTo,G-U,|
|2) Chinese top brand hardwares .|
|Mosquito screen||Made of nylon or metal net|
|Sealing rubber strip:EPDM|
|Tech data||1) K-value of window: 3.03 w/ m2. K|
|2) Air permeability: 1.7 m 3 /h. M|
|Product features||1) Air proof,Water proof,Sound insulation,corrosion-resistant|
|2) Availability in variety of colors,does not need painting or varnishing|
|3) Environmentally friendly, Energy Efficiency,Thermal insulation|
|4) Anti-aging & Anti-Rust|
|5) Fire resistant|
|6) UV protection - will not fade or discolor |
|7) Easy to install, easy to maintain,easy to clean|
|8) Condensation free|
|9) Occupy little space|
|10) Bright and airy room, Bring you peaceful and comfortable living condition|
4 PVC Sliding Door Images .
What kind of glass for your window ?
1.2.0mm thickness thermal-break aluminum What kind of glass for your window
2.PA66 insulation bridge
3.6mm+12A+6mm insulated glass
- Q:What is the difference between steel-plastic doors and steel doors?
- The two components are different, steel-plastic doors better than steel doors.
Both have their own characteristics. Steel is the main component of PVC-U extrusion molding of doors and windows materials, which is a building materials plastics. The full name of steel and plastic is a total of plastic and plastic, is the use of PVC crust micro-foam, and special-shaped steel lining co-extrusion method, and then by high-strength steel angle components into a door and window products. This high-tech patent products available, successfully overcome the ordinary steel doors and windows exist wind pressure performance, can not be high-rise building problems. At the same time also played the advantages of two kinds of steel materials - plastic micro-foam technology, excellent insulation, insulation, and high-strength type of special-shaped steel. Steel plastic materials also have no deformation, long life, environmental protection and other advantages.
- Q:How to make steel doors
- Plastic steel door manufacturing: steel doors are generally used in the factory with steel doors dedicated cutting, welding equipment manufacturing, is semi-automatic, automated production, quality can be guaranteed.
- Q:Plastic door switch door when the door is getting bigger and bigger how to do?
- This is a common problem. Hinges lack rust-free lubrication, affecting the appearance, will issue a squeak sound, affect the rest.
Meikailong and other well-known hinge brand with tiger hotolube or Krupp's hinge hinge grease, colorless and transparent, good adhesion, good durability. Panther has 130 grams of tube packaging, but also for sliding doors and so on. Grease directly applied to the hinge gap, will slowly penetrate into the hinge inside. The maintenance period is four to six months.
Should not use the oil or ordinary butter, easy to lose or low temperature freeze, there will be harmful smell volatilize. Vegetable oil will soon rancid produce odor, loss of lubrication.
- Q:What is the difference between steel doors and stainless steel doors and windows?
- Plastic steel doors: PVC, modified PVC, resin and other major raw materials, according to certain design requirements, in accordance with relevant national standards, in the profile cavity filled with lining steel (lining steel generally 1.5mm galvanized cold Steel), with a special machine for cutting, welding, installation made.
Stainless steel: stainless steel acid is short, resistant to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive media or stainless steel with stainless steel known as stainless steel; and chemical resistance to corrosion medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical erosion) corrosion The steel is called acid resistant steel.
- Q:Plastic doors can do up to wide?
- Plastic doors can do up to 70 cm wide.
Plastic doors and windows is the end of the fifties of this century, first developed by the West Germany, in 1959 began production. The original steel doors and windows are single-chamber structure, relatively simple, rough, along with the 1972 global energy crisis, the early 1970s, better energy-saving steel doors and windows have been a lot of use, but also to promote the profile production technology, Performance is improving, from the original single-cavity profiles to the development of three-cavity, four-cavity profiles, but also led the European and Asian steel doors and windows development. According to incomplete statistics, the use of German steel doors and windows have accounted for 52% of the doors and windows market, Austria is 48%, Switzerland, Britain, France, Italy and other developed countries have more than 10-20%; US steel doors and windows in the late seventies Began to start, the annual growth rate of more than 15%
- Q:What are the differences between steel doors and windows and aluminum doors and windows? Which is better?
- Plastic doors and windows are made of polychlorinated olefins (UPVC) as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, UV absorbers, etc., by extrusion, and then by cutting, welding or screw Way to make doors and windows frame fan, equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the rigidity of the profile, more than a certain length of the cavity needs to fill the steel lining (stiffeners), so made the portal Windows, called steel doors and windows.
- Q:Plastic doors and windows will not produce formaldehyde
- Plastic doors and windows generally do not contain aldehydes harmful gases, should be the taste of the tape, this gas is harmful to the body. You can put some flowers at home, absorb bad gas, a lot of attention to ventilation.
Plastic doors and windows are made of polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) resin as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, UV absorbers, etc., by extrusion molding, and then by cutting, welding or screw Made of doors and windows frame fan, equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the rigidity of the profile, more than a certain length of the cavity needs to fill the steel lining (ribs), so made of portal windows , Called steel doors and windows.
Plastic steel shortcomings:
Plastic steel defects 1.PVC material steel is not good, must be attached to the internal steel to increase the hardness.
Plastic shortcomings 2. Fire performance slightly worse, if the fire conditions are relatively high conditions, recommend the use of aluminum alloy material.
Plastic steel shortcomings 3. Plastic material brittle, compared to aluminum alloy to be more heavy, burning will be toxic emissions.
- Q:What about steel plastic doors, steel doors, steel doors?
- Steel doors are made of steel, the interior is filled with wood products, waterproof good for toilet kitchen, a small amount for the bedroom. Plastic steel door profiles are mainly steel, the internal is empty, cheap for the bathroom kitchen, steel doors style colorful and diverse than steel doors. Steel plastic: in the steel material coated with a layer of plastic, there are copper plastic, aluminum plastic.
- Q:Plastic steel door titanium door which is good
- 1, steel doors Advantages:
(1) plastic steel door material with fire, no spontaneous combustion, no combustion, self-extinguishing.
(2) thermal conductivity than wood, metal is much lower; insulation effect is much better than aluminum.
(3) between -30 ℃ to -70 ℃, the sun, rain, dry, humid environment, no deformation, no discoloration, not brittle, but also acid and alkali drugs and waste salt erosion, , Cement, glue effect.
(4) well-designed door structure with drainage, seams tight, can completely separate the rain, the sound is less than 20 UP.
(5) the use of cleaning agents after cleaning as bright, the service life of up to 30 years or more.
2, plastic steel door Disadvantages:
Plastic doors can only open one-way, the switch is not convenient, easy to deformation.
3, titanium door advantages:
(1) high strength, good rigidity, light weight.
(2) the use of temperature than aluminum alloy several hundred degrees, at moderate temperatures can still maintain the required strength.
(3) titanium alloy in the humid atmosphere and sea water medium work, its corrosion resistance is much better than stainless steel; pitting, acid corrosion, stress corrosion resistance is particularly strong; alkali, chloride, chlorine organic products, Nitric acid, sulfuric acid, etc. have excellent corrosion resistance. But the titanium has a reducing oxygen and chromium salt medium corrosion resistance is poor.
(4) titanium alloy at low temperature and ultra-low temperature, can still maintain its mechanical properties.
4, titanium door defects:
The main limitation of titanium and titanium alloys is poor chemical reactivity at high temperatures with other materials. This property forces the titanium alloy to be different from the conventional refining, melting and casting techniques, and even often causes damage to the mold; as a result, the price of the titanium alloy becomes very expensive
- Q:How to wash away stains on steel doors and windows?
- Headache problem
Please keep it clean
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range