1. Structure of PVC Double Sliding Window
1) Production is completely in accordance with the ISO9001 quality management system and environmental system and security system.
2) Provides insulation from draughts, rain & noise with a self-draining aluminum tread;
3) Superior energy efficiency provided by sealing around the door jamb & tread;
4) Various glass types available for doors and windows
2. Main Features of Pvc Double Sliding Window
1) Brush seals are used in sash profiles along whole length for protection against draught and driving rain.
2) All the windows can have screens or without screens.
3) Corners are welded 45 degrees and this gives aesthetic view to our products. Welded edges are resistant to vertical and horizontal forces according to international standards and with steel reinforcement, system provides a reliable protection against burglary.
4) Accessories are screwed into steel reinforcement, offering high security..
5)Light weight, high strength
3. PVC Double Sliding Window Specification
|Product name||PVC sliding door|
|Profile colour||White,Ashy,Brown,Double colour co-exstrusion,Wooden laminated etc.|
|Size||Available in any sizes as per your needs. |
|Glass options||1) Type: clear,tempered,reflective,coated,decorative,floated,Low-E glass etc.|
|2) Thickness: single glazed /double glazed /triple glazed|
|Hardwares||1) Imported hardwares like: Germany RoTo,G-U,|
|2) Chinese top brand hardwares .|
|Mosquito screen||Made of nylon or metal net|
|Sealing rubber strip:EPDM|
|Tech data||1) K-value of window: 3.03 w/ m2. K|
|2) Air permeability: 1.7 m 3 /h. M|
|Product features||1) Air proof,Water proof,Sound insulation,corrosion-resistant|
|2) Availability in variety of colors,does not need painting or varnishing|
|3) Environmentally friendly, Energy Efficiency,Thermal insulation|
|4) Anti-aging & Anti-Rust|
|5) Fire resistant|
|6) UV protection - will not fade or discolor |
|7) Easy to install, easy to maintain,easy to clean|
|8) Condensation free|
|9) Occupy little space|
|10) Bright and airy room, Bring you peaceful and comfortable living condition|
4 PVC Sliding Door Images .
What kind of glass for your window ?
1.2.0mm thickness thermal-break aluminum What kind of glass for your window
2.PA66 insulation bridge
3.6mm+12A+6mm insulated glass
- Q:What is the difference between steel-plastic doors and steel doors?
- The two components are different, steel-plastic doors better than steel doors.
Both have their own characteristics. Steel is the main component of PVC-U extrusion molding of doors and windows materials, which is a building materials plastics. The full name of steel and plastic is a total of plastic and plastic, is the use of PVC crust micro-foam, and special-shaped steel lining co-extrusion method, and then by high-strength steel angle components into a door and window products. This high-tech patent products available, successfully overcome the ordinary steel doors and windows exist wind pressure performance, can not be high-rise building problems. At the same time also played the advantages of two kinds of steel materials - plastic micro-foam technology, excellent insulation, insulation, and high-strength type of special-shaped steel. Steel plastic materials also have no deformation, long life, environmental protection and other advantages.
- Q:Steel doors and windows and color steel doors and windows which is good?
- In order to increase the rigidity of the window, in the window frame, sash, the tread profile of the force bar, should be based on the wind pressure strength of the design and other requirements to determine what kind of reinforced steel.
- Q:Outdoor aluminum alloy or steel doors?
- Overall steel good point, because the plastic steel sealing performance slightly better.
- Q:Broken steel doors and windows prices steel doors and windows and broken bridge how much money?
- Plastic window is generally about 300 yuan per square, broken bridge aluminum standard in the 800 to 900 or so per square, depending on whether the window is complicated, whether the high demand for hardware, and the other about 200 yuan it ... ...
- Q:How to get steel doors and windows installed qualification?
- Metal doors and windows to install professional contractor qualification is also the Office of the Office of the audit is not issued by the Trade and Industry Bureau is to give you a registered company issued a business license with a business license you have the power to operate but has not yet qualified to undertake this project so you have to build Hall to declare the registered capital to meet the qualification requirements to have construction engineers engineer economic management and so on
- Q:Plastic doors and windows will not produce formaldehyde
- Plastic doors and windows generally do not contain aldehydes harmful gases, should be the taste of the tape, this gas is harmful to the body. You can put some flowers at home, absorb bad gas, a lot of attention to ventilation.
Plastic doors and windows are made of polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) resin as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, UV absorbers, etc., by extrusion molding, and then by cutting, welding or screw Made of doors and windows frame fan, equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the rigidity of the profile, more than a certain length of the cavity needs to fill the steel lining (ribs), so made of portal windows , Called steel doors and windows.
Plastic steel shortcomings:
Plastic steel defects 1.PVC material steel is not good, must be attached to the internal steel to increase the hardness.
Plastic shortcomings 2. Fire performance slightly worse, if the fire conditions are relatively high conditions, recommend the use of aluminum alloy material.
Plastic steel shortcomings 3. Plastic material brittle, compared to aluminum alloy to be more heavy, burning will be toxic emissions.
- Q:Eurasian bathroom kitchen plastic steel door how? How much is a square meter?
- This door should be calculated according to one, the basic standard toilet door in 1.5 square meters. Folded into square meters should be about 180 yuan. The identification mark is certainly yes, generally at the top of the door (lock position).
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of steel doors
- Advantages; moisture waterproof. Shortcomings; more afraid of bumps, and easy to aging.
- Q:Second-hand new steel doors and windows to sell the price of how much ah?
- Up to 30 / square
- Q:Plastic steel door titanium door which is good
- 1, steel doors Advantages:
(1) plastic steel door material with fire, no spontaneous combustion, no combustion, self-extinguishing.
(2) thermal conductivity than wood, metal is much lower; insulation effect is much better than aluminum.
(3) between -30 ℃ to -70 ℃, the sun, rain, dry, humid environment, no deformation, no discoloration, not brittle, but also acid and alkali drugs and waste salt erosion, , Cement, glue effect.
(4) well-designed door structure with drainage, seams tight, can completely separate the rain, the sound is less than 20 UP.
(5) the use of cleaning agents after cleaning as bright, the service life of up to 30 years or more.
2, plastic steel door Disadvantages:
Plastic doors can only open one-way, the switch is not convenient, easy to deformation.
3, titanium door advantages:
(1) high strength, good rigidity, light weight.
(2) the use of temperature than aluminum alloy several hundred degrees, at moderate temperatures can still maintain the required strength.
(3) titanium alloy in the humid atmosphere and sea water medium work, its corrosion resistance is much better than stainless steel; pitting, acid corrosion, stress corrosion resistance is particularly strong; alkali, chloride, chlorine organic products, Nitric acid, sulfuric acid, etc. have excellent corrosion resistance. But the titanium has a reducing oxygen and chromium salt medium corrosion resistance is poor.
(4) titanium alloy at low temperature and ultra-low temperature, can still maintain its mechanical properties.
4, titanium door defects:
The main limitation of titanium and titanium alloys is poor chemical reactivity at high temperatures with other materials. This property forces the titanium alloy to be different from the conventional refining, melting and casting techniques, and even often causes damage to the mold; as a result, the price of the titanium alloy becomes very expensive
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range