1. Structure of PVC Double Sliding Window
1) Production is completely in accordance with the ISO9001 quality management system and environmental system and security system.
2) Provides insulation from draughts, rain & noise with a self-draining aluminum tread;
3) Superior energy efficiency provided by sealing around the door jamb & tread;
4) Various glass types available for doors and windows
2. Main Features of Pvc Double Sliding Window
1) Brush seals are used in sash profiles along whole length for protection against draught and driving rain.
2) All the windows can have screens or without screens.
3) Corners are welded 45 degrees and this gives aesthetic view to our products. Welded edges are resistant to vertical and horizontal forces according to international standards and with steel reinforcement, system provides a reliable protection against burglary.
4) Accessories are screwed into steel reinforcement, offering high security..
5)Light weight, high strength
3. PVC Double Sliding Window Specification
|Product name||PVC sliding door|
|Profile colour||White,Ashy,Brown,Double colour co-exstrusion,Wooden laminated etc.|
|Size||Available in any sizes as per your needs. |
|Glass options||1) Type: clear,tempered,reflective,coated,decorative,floated,Low-E glass etc.|
|2) Thickness: single glazed /double glazed /triple glazed|
|Hardwares||1) Imported hardwares like: Germany RoTo,G-U,|
|2) Chinese top brand hardwares .|
|Mosquito screen||Made of nylon or metal net|
|Sealing rubber strip:EPDM|
|Tech data||1) K-value of window: 3.03 w/ m2. K|
|2) Air permeability: 1.7 m 3 /h. M|
|Product features||1) Air proof,Water proof,Sound insulation,corrosion-resistant|
|2) Availability in variety of colors,does not need painting or varnishing|
|3) Environmentally friendly, Energy Efficiency,Thermal insulation|
|4) Anti-aging & Anti-Rust|
|5) Fire resistant|
|6) UV protection - will not fade or discolor |
|7) Easy to install, easy to maintain,easy to clean|
|8) Condensation free|
|9) Occupy little space|
|10) Bright and airy room, Bring you peaceful and comfortable living condition|
4 PVC Sliding Door Images .
What kind of glass for your window ?
1.2.0mm thickness thermal-break aluminum What kind of glass for your window
2.PA66 insulation bridge
3.6mm+12A+6mm insulated glass
- Q:Do you have a plastic door?
- Energy-saving plastic doors and windows than other doors and windows in energy saving and improve the indoor thermal environment, there are more superior technical characteristics. According to the Institute of physical testing, single glass, aluminum window heat transfer coefficient of 64W / M2K; single glass steel window heat transfer coefficient is 47W / M2K or so; ordinary double glass of steel, aluminum window heat transfer coefficient Is 3.7W / M2K or so; and double glass plastic steel window heat transfer coefficient of about 2.5W / M2K. Doors and windows accounted for 30% of the construction area of the outer envelope, the heat accounted for 49%, which shows that plastic windows have a very good energy efficiency.
- Q:Will the steel doors and windows are good, or aluminum alloy is good, the living room bedroom needs a large area!
- 402 stainless steel is good
- Q:Plastic steel door expensive, generally how much money?
- Plastic doors with moisture, fire, fire and other functions, by the consumer's favorite.
- Q:The price of steel doors and windows is calculated
- Plastic steel doors and windows of the price by flat, it should be the price of glass with it 5 × 8 and 12 × 1 two kinds of circumference is not the same, but the use of the glass area should be different, so it should be said is not the same material
- Q:What is the bonding of steel doors
- Hot melt welding with special machine for steel.
Plastic doors and windows are polychlorinated olefins (UPVC) resin as the main raw material, generally through the cutting, welding or screwing made of doors and windows frame fan, equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the profile Of the rigid, more than a certain length of the cavity within the cavity need to fill the steel lining (ribs), so made of portal windows, called the steel doors and windows.
Building materials market to sell the sealant, and styrofoam, the general gap is not very big with porcelain white 793 glue can be, with a large gap on the use of styrofoam, and then sealed with porcelain white plastic, big must buy , More than 1 cm with styrofoam.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic doors and steel doors?
- In terms of academic, plastic doors and windows and steel doors and windows are not the same category.
Plastic doors and windows is that we are now common in the market, the profile is U-PVC plastic, in the processing process depending on the application environment, add reinforced steel made of doors and windows.
Plastic doors and windows refers to the profile in the production process, has been included in the steel (plastic and steel as a whole), made with its doors and windows were made of plastic doors and windows.
But because the steel doors and windows really appear in the market for a short time, and a small range, so there is not much people understand it.
And now the plastic doors and windows for the steel doors and windows, for ordinary people is more intuitive, easy to understand, easy to market expansion.
- Q:How to wash away stains on steel doors and windows?
- It is estimated that the aging of the rubber into the steel inside the steel profile to go, you can try to use cleaning agents, not the words in the building materials shop to buy xylene solvent should be able to clear (provided that the rubber is not deep penetration of aging).
- Q:Outdoor aluminum alloy or steel doors?
- Outdoor doors should use metal materials, such as stainless steel, titanium alloy, copper doors, copper and aluminum alloy, steel doors certainly inappropriate. I hope my solution will help you
- Q:Steel doors and aluminum alloy door which is good
- Both have their own advantages and disadvantages, and corresponding to the different decorative environment should be used the most suitable door, so as to play a more perfect effect:
1, wind pressure strength and watertight performance:
As the plastic steel door material strength and rigidity is relatively low, although after processing steel to enhance, but its wind pressure and watertight performance than aluminum level lower one level. According to the end of 1998 OKorder enterprises to submit 425 batches of steel doors three examples of performance analysis seriously pointed out that "plastic doors in high-rise buildings should be used with caution." So, in the high-rise building, we use the most suitable aluminum alloy door.
2, airtight performance:
Plastic doors because of the box, fan parts are welded, so the air tightness should be slightly better than the screw of the aluminum alloy door, but the aluminum profile height accuracy, box, fan with more closely, so the two are still in At a level level.
3, insulation performance:
Aluminum door insulation performance as plastic steel door is good, but the two of the whole heat transfer coefficient ratio is only 1.36 times (single door) and 1.44 times (single frame double glass door).
- Q:Plastic steel door titanium door which is good
- 1, steel doors Advantages:
(1) plastic steel door material with fire, no spontaneous combustion, no combustion, self-extinguishing.
(2) thermal conductivity than wood, metal is much lower; insulation effect is much better than aluminum.
(3) between -30 ℃ to -70 ℃, the sun, rain, dry, humid environment, no deformation, no discoloration, not brittle, but also acid and alkali drugs and waste salt erosion, , Cement, glue effect.
(4) well-designed door structure with drainage, seams tight, can completely separate the rain, the sound is less than 20 UP.
(5) the use of cleaning agents after cleaning as bright, the service life of up to 30 years or more.
2, plastic steel door Disadvantages:
Plastic doors can only open one-way, the switch is not convenient, easy to deformation.
3, titanium door advantages:
(1) high strength, good rigidity, light weight.
(2) the use of temperature than aluminum alloy several hundred degrees, at moderate temperatures can still maintain the required strength.
(3) titanium alloy in the humid atmosphere and sea water medium work, its corrosion resistance is much better than stainless steel; pitting, acid corrosion, stress corrosion resistance is particularly strong; alkali, chloride, chlorine organic products, Nitric acid, sulfuric acid, etc. have excellent corrosion resistance. But the titanium has a reducing oxygen and chromium salt medium corrosion resistance is poor.
(4) titanium alloy at low temperature and ultra-low temperature, can still maintain its mechanical properties.
4, titanium door defects:
The main limitation of titanium and titanium alloys is poor chemical reactivity at high temperatures with other materials. This property forces the titanium alloy to be different from the conventional refining, melting and casting techniques, and even often causes damage to the mold; as a result, the price of the titanium alloy becomes very expensive
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range