1.Brief Introduction for PVC Sliding Door .
1) Production is completely in accordance with the ISO9001 quality management system and environmental system and security system.
2) Provides insulation from draughts, rain & noise with a self-draining aluminum tread;
3) Superior energy efficiency provided by sealing around the door jamb & tread;
4) Various glass types available for doors and windows
2.Detail Information of PVC sliding door system
|Product name||PVC sliding door|
|Profile colour||White,Ashy,Brown,Double colour co-exstrusion,Wooden laminated etc.|
|Size||Available in any sizes as per your needs. |
|Glass options||1) Type: clear,tempered,reflective,coated,decorative,floated,Low-E glass etc.|
|2) Thickness: single glazed /double glazed /triple glazed|
|Hardwares||1) Imported hardwares like: Germany RoTo,G-U,|
|2) Chinese top brand hardwares .|
|Mosquito screen||Made of nylon or metal net|
|Sealing rubber strip:EPDM|
|Tech data||1) K-value of window: 3.03 w/ m2. K|
|2) Air permeability: 1.7 m 3 /h. M|
|Product features||1) Air proof,Water proof,Sound insulation,corrosion-resistant|
|2) Availability in variety of colors,does not need painting or varnishing|
|3) Environmentally friendly, Energy Efficiency,Thermal insulation|
|4) Anti-aging & Anti-Rust|
|5) Fire resistant|
|6) UV protection - will not fade or discolor |
|7) Easy to install, easy to maintain,easy to clean|
|8) Condensation free|
|9) Occupy little space|
|10) Bright and airy room, Bring you peaceful and comfortable living condition|
3.Photo for PVC Sliding Door .
4.Advantage for PVC Sliding Door with CE ISO etc .
1.2.0mm thickness thermal-break aluminum
2.PA66 insulation bridge
3.6mm+12A+6mm insulated glass
Our products have been exported to many counties, such as Saudi Arab, Turkey, Mongolia, Iraq, South Korea etc. Besides, every year, many clients from all over the world come to our company to visit and build long business relationship with us.
Welcome to visit our factory!
- Q:What is the bright and unsharpable steel doors?
- A fixed glass that can not be opened, and a fixed part is separated from the door.
- Q:What are the series of steel doors and windows
- Plastic doors and windows by way and performance division, mainly in the following series:
1, according to the opening way is divided into: fixed windows, hanging windows, hanging windows, hanging windows, vertical window, flat windows and doors, pulley flat window, pulley window, flat open under the doors and windows, sliding doors and windows, Window, folding door, to the spring door, to enhance the sliding door, push the folding door, inside the sliding door.
2, according to performance is divided into: ordinary doors and windows, sound insulation doors and windows, insulation doors and windows.
Plastic doors and windows are made of polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) resin as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, etc., by extrusion molding, and then by cutting, welding or screwing made of doors and windows frame fan, Equipped with sealing tape, tops, hardware, etc., at the same time to enhance the rigidity of the profile, more than a certain length of the cavity needs to fill the steel lining (ribs), made of portal windows, called steel doors and windows.
- Q:Plastic doors can do up to wide?
- Plastic doors can do up to 70 cm wide.
Plastic doors and windows is the end of the fifties of this century, first developed by the West Germany, in 1959 began production. The original steel doors and windows are single-chamber structure, relatively simple, rough, along with the 1972 global energy crisis, the early 1970s, better energy-saving steel doors and windows have been a lot of use, but also to promote the profile production technology, Performance is improving, from the original single-cavity profiles to the development of three-cavity, four-cavity profiles, but also led the European and Asian steel doors and windows development. According to incomplete statistics, the use of German steel doors and windows have accounted for 52% of the doors and windows market, Austria is 48%, Switzerland, Britain, France, Italy and other developed countries have more than 10-20%; US steel doors and windows in the late seventies Began to start, the annual growth rate of more than 15%
- Q:Renovation of steel doors and windows
- Hello there! If you do not change the size of the original window, then your glass can be used, as long as the change in pressure lines (to be invalid) just your old glass with a long time, will be some bad cleaning, made out of double glass transparency It is not very good. In the glass of your glass to be removed to get the processing place to do a few days to do a pair of glass (this time is not good to say) that your home window will have a few days without glass, and the expression is not very good, nor Know not help to help you. The price of some of the high number of mantissa almost, I was in OKorder do not know your side of the market is feeling too expensive.
- Q:What are the differences between steel doors and windows and aluminum doors and windows? Which is better?
- Aluminum durable endurance, seal is not good, plastic steel cheap and durable, easy to go type,
- Q:What is the difference between steel doors and windows and broken doors and windows
- Plastic doors and windows belong to the previous generation of products, the main material used plastic materials, glass for the double glass; broken bridge window in recent years, emerging profiles, to solve the plastic doors and windows strength, stiffness is not enough, and traditional aluminum doors and windows insulation effect is poor The problem is the master of the two.
At present, steel doors and windows are gradually out of the stage of history, only in low - cost housing, rural areas, the only advantage is cheap, and with the passage of time prone to fade, deformation. Many of the old district are also gradually replaced in the new broken bridge aluminum doors and windows.
- Q:Eurasian bathroom kitchen plastic steel door how? How much is a square meter?
- No more than 200
- Q:What about steel plastic doors, steel doors, steel doors?
- 1, different materials, steel doors are solid wood door core + surface steel; steel plate is pvc + steel lining structure
2, the appearance of different, steel doors are generally white, style monotonous, but the resistance to moisture performance, and more for the bathroom door; steel doors surface can do a variety of styles, the surface to do paint treatment, visual effects close to solid wood doors, very beautiful, Stable and durable, generally used as indoor doors
- Q:Plastic steel door titanium door which is good
- 1, steel doors Advantages:
(1) plastic steel door material with fire, no spontaneous combustion, no combustion, self-extinguishing.
(2) thermal conductivity than wood, metal is much lower; insulation effect is much better than aluminum.
(3) between -30 ℃ to -70 ℃, the sun, rain, dry, humid environment, no deformation, no discoloration, not brittle, but also acid and alkali drugs and waste salt erosion, , Cement, glue effect.
(4) well-designed door structure with drainage, seams tight, can completely separate the rain, the sound is less than 20 UP.
(5) the use of cleaning agents after cleaning as bright, the service life of up to 30 years or more.
2, plastic steel door Disadvantages:
Plastic doors can only open one-way, the switch is not convenient, easy to deformation.
3, titanium door advantages:
(1) high strength, good rigidity, light weight.
(2) the use of temperature than aluminum alloy several hundred degrees, at moderate temperatures can still maintain the required strength.
(3) titanium alloy in the humid atmosphere and sea water medium work, its corrosion resistance is much better than stainless steel; pitting, acid corrosion, stress corrosion resistance is particularly strong; alkali, chloride, chlorine organic products, Nitric acid, sulfuric acid, etc. have excellent corrosion resistance. But the titanium has a reducing oxygen and chromium salt medium corrosion resistance is poor.
(4) titanium alloy at low temperature and ultra-low temperature, can still maintain its mechanical properties.
4, titanium door defects:
The main limitation of titanium and titanium alloys is poor chemical reactivity at high temperatures with other materials. This property forces the titanium alloy to be different from the conventional refining, melting and casting techniques, and even often causes damage to the mold; as a result, the price of the titanium alloy becomes very expensive
- Q:How to wash away stains on steel doors and windows?
- Headache problem
Please keep it clean
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range