Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What is a bubble wallboard?
- Polypropylene (PP) and ABS foam, foam principle Ibid. Mainly used in automotive, electrical and other fields.
It is generally used to make the building insulation layer, generally on the outside of the building, you can effectively cut off the heat to ensure that room temperature is constant, in addition, the foam wall is cheap, effective, widely used.
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- First of all their material is not the same. One is PVC, one is bamboo fiber.
- Q:Parking, wall, floor and other commonly used decoration materials fire performance (fire rating)?
- B1 level:
(1), ceiling material:
Gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative sound absorption board, glass wool decorative sound absorption board, perlite decorative sound absorption board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, rock wool decorative board, Wood, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic plywood, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials.
(2), wall material:
Plasterboard, fire retardant plastic decorative board, flame retardant double-sided particleboard, colorful paint, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant plywood, Wallpaper, fire retardant wall cloth, flame retardant imitation granite decorative plate, magnesium chloride cement assembly wallboard, flame retardant glass steel plate, PVC plastic wall panels, light high strength composite wall panels, flame retardant molded wood composite sheet, color resistance Burning wood-based panels, flame retardant FRP and so on.
(3), floor materials:
Hard PVC plastic flooring, cement particleboard, cement wood board, neoprene flooring, etc. B2 semi-rigid PVC plastic flooring, PVC coil flooring, wood flooring, and other decorative fabrics B1 Flame-retardant flame retardant fabrics Wait.
(4), decorative fabric:
The flame retardant processing of various types of flame retardant fabrics.
(5), other decorative materials:
PVC plastic, phenolic plastic, polycarbonate plastic, polytetrafluoroethylene plastic, melamine, urea-formaldehyde plastic, silicone plastic decorative profiles, all kinds of fabrics, such as flame-retardant treatment.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of cork flooring? Does anyone know what is Pvc floor?
- 1, wear less compressive pressure
If the oppressive object is pressed against the light wall panel, the floor may be pressed out of the pit. Deformation of the object is divided into elastic deformation and plastic deformation, elastic deformation can be restored but the plastic deformation can not, if beyond the range of elastic deformation, it becomes a plastic deformation, it can not be restored. In daily life, it is best to wear soft soles on the cork flooring to prevent the sand into the room, it is recommended to shop at the door shop a rub foot pad, and timely removal of sand into the room to reduce the wear and tear on the floor.
2, clean care is relatively easy
With a groove, the cork flooring is a relatively rough appearance of the cork attached to the cork. Visual appearance of the original ecological feeling. But it is such a structure, will be easier to save ash, the need for proper use and maintenance, clean and care more carefully. Ordinary cork flooring waterproof, anti-corrosion performance as hard as the floor, moisture is also easier to penetrate, to prevent ink, lipstick and so get on the floor, otherwise easy to penetrate difficult to clean.
PVC flooring is a very popular in the world today, a new type of lightweight ground decoration materials, also known as "light body material." Use a wide range, such as home, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, commercial, sports venues and other places.
PVC flooring refers to the use of PVC material produced by the floor. Specifically, polyvinyl chloride and its copolymer resin as the main raw material, adding filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, coloring agent and other accessories, in the continuous sheet on the substrate, the coating process or by rolling, extrusion or extrusion Craft production.
- Q:I recently used PP board (non-PVC board) to do a turtle pool, but in the paste when found with hot melt adhesive anyway will be leaking, has been repeated several times, but also with the screw
- Joint with glass glue, or with tin foil paste the place where the leakage and then bonding
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material.
- Q:What are the noncombustible materials?
- Plasterboard, fire retardant plastic decorative board, flame retardant double-sided particleboard, colorful paint, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant plywood, Wallpaper, fire retardant wall cloth, flame retardant imitation granite decorative plate, magnesium chloride cement assembly wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plate, PVC plastic wall panels, flame retardant molded wood composite sheet, color flame retardant wood-based panels, difficult Burning glass steel and so on
Hard PVC plastic flooring, cement particle board, cement wood board, neoprene flooring and so on
- Q:PU wallboard and PVC wallboard, which is better
- The attitude of life aesthetics and culture to stay in Sri Lanka. Products using polymer raw materials, integration of special production technology will be lightweight building materials.
- Q:Pvc wall board toxic?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material.
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range