Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
- Q:What is a bubble wallboard?
- With foam and other simple materials to build the wall, mostly temporary housing and so on.
- Q:Wardrobe sliding door with health wood and PVC which is good? How big is the price difference? Please list the advantages and disadvantages separately.
- Health wood and plastic PVC is the same thing, health is a sign, wood plastic is also called PVC, there is called hollow, the current wooden panels do closet door is more environmentally friendly and healthy, the price and density board is a square difference is 30 yuan about.
At present, the materials used to do the closet door are: MDF, pvc board, tempered glass, steel plate, blockboard, paint board, finger plate, solid wood board.
MDF: solid wood strong sense, easy to absorb moisture, easy to deformation, formaldehyde easily exceeded.
Wood plastic: moisture, light texture, solid wood feel bad, not easy to deformation.
Strengthen the glass: material environmental protection, light transmission is good, easy to do patterns and color, bulky, there are security risks.
Plastic steel plate: the new material on the market, you can soak and not easy to deformation, high strength, expensive.
Blockboard, finger board, solid wood can be called solid wood, but later to paint treatment, it is not environmentally friendly, less style, not easy to match.
- Q:Pvc wall board toxic?
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material. PVC materials in the actual use of often added stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives.
- Q:Integrated wallboard is not pvc do?
- With the development of the industry, integrated wallboard began to upgrade to inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels, the emergence of this material has been gradually improved and put an end to the shortcomings of these integrated wall panels, because this inorganic high-strength sound insulation decorative panels A variety of inorganic materials composite unique formula, specially designed from a new high-strength lightweight sheet.
- Q:Seeking PVC in the application of the problems
- PVC application problems should be too:
1, hard products, poor impact resistance we flat that too brittle;
2, hard product filler too we flat that calcium powder too;
- Q:PU wallboard and PVC wallboard, which is better
- The attitude of life aesthetics and culture to stay in Sri Lanka. Products using polymer raw materials, integration of special production technology will be lightweight building materials.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- Need to have a screen ink scraping gum and the like I can give you technical support
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- Both the quality and price is completely different. The quality of the latter is better than the former
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of cork flooring? Does anyone know what is Pvc floor?
- 1, wear less compressive pressure
If the oppressive object is pressed against the light wall panel, the floor may be pressed out of the pit. Deformation of the object is divided into elastic deformation and plastic deformation, elastic deformation can be restored but the plastic deformation can not, if beyond the range of elastic deformation, it becomes a plastic deformation, it can not be restored. In daily life, it is best to wear soft soles on the cork flooring to prevent the sand into the room, it is recommended to shop at the door shop a rub foot pad, and timely removal of sand into the room to reduce the wear and tear on the floor.
2, clean care is relatively easy
With a groove, the cork flooring is a relatively rough appearance of the cork attached to the cork. Visual appearance of the original ecological feeling. But it is such a structure, will be easier to save ash, the need for proper use and maintenance, clean and care more carefully. Ordinary cork flooring waterproof, anti-corrosion performance as hard as the floor, moisture is also easier to penetrate, to prevent ink, lipstick and so get on the floor, otherwise easy to penetrate difficult to clean.
PVC flooring is a very popular in the world today, a new type of lightweight ground decoration materials, also known as "light body material." Use a wide range, such as home, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, commercial, sports venues and other places.
PVC flooring refers to the use of PVC material produced by the floor. Specifically, polyvinyl chloride and its copolymer resin as the main raw material, adding filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, coloring agent and other accessories, in the continuous sheet on the substrate, the coating process or by rolling, extrusion or extrusion Craft production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range