Products: PVC Ceiling & Wall Panel
1) Features: water proof, aging resistance, flatness, Easy-Installation
2) Width: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
4) Length: 5.8m for 20'GP and 5.95m for 40'HQ
5) Thickness: 5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm
6) Weight: 2.0kg, 2.2kg, 2.5kg, 2.8kg per square meter
7) PVC Content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%
8) Designs: Printed, High Glossing, Foiled, Laminated
Technical Parameters of PVC Panel:
The surface is no concave-convex, scratch, distortion, impurity and color aberration.
Surface Thickness (mm)
Bottom Thickness (mm)
The rate of change of size after heating
The rate of change of size after heating & cold
Resistance to acetone
Drop hammer impact
Resistance to nails
The horizontal burning
The vertical combustion
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of cork flooring? Does anyone know what is Pvc floor?
- 1, foot feeling soft and comfortable
Cork flooring with a healthy, soft, comfortable, good foot feeling, good resistance to fatigue characteristics. The resilience of cork can be greatly reduced due to the long-standing standing on the back of the human body, legs, ankle pressure, while the protection of the elderly knee joint, for the accidental fall can play a buffer effect, can minimize the body Damage degree
2, good anti-skid performance
Cork flooring has a good slip resistance, at present, the characteristics of non-slip compared with other flooring is its biggest feature. Cork floor anti-skid coefficient is 6, the elderly walking in the above is not easy to slide, increasing the use of security.
- Q:Seeking PVC in the application of the problems
- Hard product resistance to poor performance we said that durable durable with a long time;
Hard products are not environmentally friendly, security has been;
- Q:What is the difference between PVC integrated wallboard and wood fiberboard?
- First of all their material is not the same. One is PVC, one is bamboo fiber.
- Q:I recently used PP board (non-PVC board) to do a turtle pool, but in the paste when found with hot melt adhesive anyway will be leaking, has been repeated several times, but also with the screw
- Glass glue, is a commonly used adhesive in the family, the main component of sodium silicate (Na2O · mSiO2), soluble in water, sticky, the South also known as water glass, the North also known as violet. Is a variety of glass and other substrates for bonding and sealing materials
- Q:Wardrobe sliding door with health wood and PVC which is good? How big is the price difference? Please list the advantages and disadvantages separately.
- Wardrobe sliding door is now very commonly used is the wood-plastic board, wood-plastic board paste pvc can do and the same color of the wardrobe, wood plastic, then mainly as wood raw materials and extrusion additives are environmentally friendly, pvc, then basically The same, the difference is not too big, the key is to paste pvc glue is environmentally friendly.
- Q:Will the PVC wall panels have no pollution?
- PVC has a strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
- Q:What are the characteristics of PVC, the role?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride), the simple structure of its monomer CH2 = CHCl
Chemical and physical properties:
Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials.PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, its material is a non-crystalline material.PVC material in the actual use of often added stabilizer, lubricant, auxiliary processing agent , Colorants, impact agents and other additives. Has a non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability of PVC on oxidants, reducing agents and strong acid has a strong resistance, but it can Strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion.
PVC melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter, if this parameter will lead to improper decomposition of the material. PVC flow characteristics are quite poor, its process range is very narrow. Especially large molecular weight PVC material is more difficult to process (this The material is usually added to the lubricant to improve the flow characteristics), so usually used are small molecular weight PVC material PVC shrinkage is quite low, generally 0.2 to 0.6%.
- Q:What is a bubble wallboard?
- With foam and other simple materials to build the wall, mostly temporary housing and so on.
- Q:Pvc wallboard can fire
- PVC decorative panels with light, heat insulation, insulation, moisture, fire retardant, construction and other characteristics. Specifications, color, pattern, highly decorative, can be applied to the interior walls and ceiling decoration, plastic materials are the most widely used one of the decorative materials.
- Q:How to print on the PVC board, there must be a production process Oh, I have a engraving machine, you can carve PVC board, but do not know how to screen printing
- Do you have a lettering machine? There is a lettering machine, then block the piece of cloth, then it can be a very simple brush
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range