Main Materials: PVC Resin, Calcium Carbonate
Thickness: 5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8mm
Width: 200, 250, 300, 320mm
Length: 5.8m (20GP), 5.95m (40HQ)…
Weight: 2, 2.2, 2.5, 2.8kgs/m2…
PVC content: 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, 60%...
Main Characteristic of PVC panel:
Water proof and suitable for both wet and dry areas
Interlocking system, DIY supported
Simple and efficient to install and clean
Long life time
Healthy and environmentally friendly
Variety of colors and patterns for decoration
Application Areas of PVC Panel:
The Interior Wall and Ceiling of Bathrooms, Kitchens, Factories, Workshops, Warehouses...
- Q:Blister and PVC board distinction. Detailed description of the best.
- Blister board is an amorphous, odorless, non-toxic, highly transparent colorless or slightly yellow thermoplastic engineering plastics, with excellent physical and mechanical properties, especially excellent impact resistance, tensile strength, bending strength, compressive strength High; creep small, stable size.
In fact, PVC can do plastic panels but do not have the effect of PMMA good
At present the industry with acrylic plastic products to do more, but the price relative to the PVC to be high!
Hope to help you
- Q:Do blister light with 5 mm PVC board when the bottom plate
- Can be cut or engraved to meet your requirements
- Q:What is the best glue on the PVC board glue?
- PVC board can be bonded with HY-181 glue.
- Q:Pvc foam board what materials?
- Product Usage
Widely used in passenger cars, train car roof, box core layer, interior decoration board, building exterior panels, interior decoration board, office, residential, public places building compartment, commercial decoration rack, clean room board , Hot plate, special cold-keeping project, environmental protection board mold, sports equipment, breeding materials, and other materials, the use of anti-corrosion, , Beach water-proof facilities, water-resistant materials, art materials and a variety of lightweight partitions instead of glass ceiling.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic and PVC board?
- PVC board density 1.35-1.4G / CM3, acrylic 1.1G / CM3, if the thickness and size of the same plate, the heavier on the PVC.
- Q:Pvc board in the outdoor high temperature with what glue is good
- Pvc board in the outdoor high temperature can be used HY-108AB glue bonding, the highest resistance to 200 degrees.
- Q:Sun room,studded partition over the windows, pvc on the exterior. Losing heat? What can I do? Tiled roof?
- adequate insulation should be installed. the build is best made of blockwork, double glazed u-pvc windows, with damp proof courses(D.P.C), insulation in roof space or between rafters and D.P.C under roof tiles.
- Q:Is the test board with high temperature?
- Mainly to see where you are talking about where the PVC board, is not PVC board, normal: PVC plasticization temperature above 150 degrees, as softening temperature should be at 120 degrees will become soft. Naoshi not very good, if it is corrosive, I can certainly not use this board!
- Q:Can pvc board be colored?
- Can be colored, the material itself does not resist the pigment
- Q:Pvc clean sheet is what material
- Many semiconductor LCD plant are used Mitsubishi resin PVC sheet.
We are a professional manufacturer of building plastic and decorative materials.Our main products include PVC hollow panels, aluminum ceiling panels and other related products. The width of PVC hollow panels is between 10 and 30 centimeters. There are over 100 types of our PVC panels include printed panels, filmed panels, bronze plated panels, roll coated panels, and others. Meanwhile, our aluminum ceiling panels also have a variety of kinds and can be made according to customers' requirements with specifications of 30 x 30 and 60 x 60 centimeters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range