PVC Male Adapter NFA41
1.ITEM NO. : NFA41
2.STANDARD: NSF/ANSI 14, 61 ASTM D2466
PVC Male Adapter NFA41
1.Endure chemical corrosion well,do not get rusty,have good is acid-resisting,aikali resitance and able to corrosivity.
2.Have self-extinguishing and flame resistance,will not spontaneous coumbustion,also not combustion-supporting.
3.Ageing resitance is good:can use 30-50 years between degree of 15-60.
4.Fight electricity well.
5.Wall is smooth,wall surface tension is little,impossible to fomscale deposit.
6.Quality is light.It's convenient that install moves to unload.
7.Cleaning do not influnence water quality,will not change the composition of water quality.
8.Tha water of prevention of leakage.
1.The civil architectural facility of water supply system.
2.Swimming pool,play water prowls facility project.
- Q:What material does the hydraulic pipe joint use? Carbon steel or cast iron?
- Carbon steel, low carbon steel is welded joint. Medium and low pressure is no problem. 1~16mpa no problem. Medium and high carbon steel has not been used, this is not good welding.
- Q:What about the PVC-C joint?Catgut implantation. Where are the connections of the two tubes of the casing PVC-C?!
- For example: the outer diameter of 110mm PVC pipe connector two, to connect them, you can cut a section of 110PVC tube (length about 8cm),
- Q:Screw in pipe joint Dg10 what do you mean?
- The diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.The pipe is a seamless steel pipe pipe diameter by the letter D to represent, then additional outer diameter size and thickness, such as diameter of seamless steel pipe 108, a wall thickness of 5MM, denoted by D108*5, is also used outside said, such as De63 plastic pipe, such as reinforced concrete pipe, cast iron pipe, galvanized steel pipe, said the DN, in the design drawings is generally used to represent the nominal diameter, nominal diameter is a standard in order to design and manufacture and maintenance convenient set artificially, with nominal diameter, tube (or pipe) specification name. The nominal diameter of a pipe is not the same as the inside diameter and the outside diameter of the pipe,
- Q:What is pressing type pipe joint
- Belongs to a class of hose joint, joint sealing need to withholdA joint body and sleeve are generally formed
- Q:What are the specifications and models of metal hose couplings?
- Mainly used for connecting metal hose and steel pipe, snap joint without installation on the steel pipe threading, the joint in the pipe end, a card that is solid, sleeve type joint has the characteristics of easy installation of the Songjiang group.
- Q:What's the meaning of the plumbing PVC pipe joint specification "1/2" "X12" and "1/2" "x18"?
- Indicates that the joint is 1/2 of the wire (that is, the 15 wire), and the length of the wire is 12 18mm
- Q:The difference between threaded pipe joint and grooved pipe joint
- It is divided into: the wire connection and wire connection. If the two are double wire connection is in need of a two double wire transition; if between the two are: double wire connection is in need of a two double wire transition; if the two just one male and one female, and the thread and facilities, it is directly screwed on it is good.
- Q:Why are the sleeve joint leaks?
- The hardness of the clamping edge is not enough, or the steel pipe is too hard. After the assembly, the clamping edge can not cut into the pipe wall to form a seal. Solve: replace the qualified card sleeve.The end face of the steel pipe is not vertical or clean, which hinders the proper installation of the pipe. Solution: carefully clean the end face before installation.The joint body and the steel with different axis, leading to the assembly is not correct, extrusion is not tight, at this time can be found in the card set apart and cut the pipe wall, left the marks of a single whole foot ring groove. Solution: when installing, make sure the joint is coaxial with the steel symbol.
- Q:What are the types of tubing and pipe couplings?
- According to the number and direction of the connection, there are straight through, right angle, three pass and other types; the connection with the body has threaded connection, flange connection and so on. In addition, there are some special purpose pipe couplings.
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- 1. The joint is a bridge between the hydraulic pipe joint and the equipment. The elbow is to change the direction of pipe fittings, their division of labor is not the same.2 、 hydraulic pipe joint hydraulic system, connect between the high-pressure oil pipe and the high-pressure tubing parts. Divided into: hydraulic hose, high pressure ball valves, quick couplings, odd intention ferrule type pipe joint, welded pipe joints, high-pressure hose, transition pipe joint, sleeve type pipe joint, three way pipe joint, non-standard pipe joint, flared type tube fittings, pipe joint, rotary angle tube fittings, quick connector, stainless steel pipe fittings, copper fittings.
With advanced technology and equipment, our company is really powerful and with strong technological development and innovation capability. With strong technical equipment . Looking into the future, our company sincerely hopes to establish long term friendly partnership with domestic and overseas customers for yielding richer harvest in return for our society as well as creating bright future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America8 %
South America 10 %
Eastern Europe 1 %
Southeast Asia 15 %
Mid East5 %
Eastern Asia 5 %
Western Europe 2%
Central America 5%
Northern Europe 2 %
Southern Europe 2 %
South Asia 5 %
Domestic Market 28%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||port of Ningbo,Port of Shanghai
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average