||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Mill Finish,Polished,Anodized,Embossed,Coated
||Food,Liner & Wad,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Glass Wall
Aluminum Main Product Series:
1 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
2 Series: 2024 2030 etc.
3 Series: 3003 3005 3104 3105 etc.
5 Series: 5005 5052 5056 5083 5086 5154 5182 5754 etc.
6 Series: 6061 6063 etc.
7 Series: 7075 etc.
8 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 Series
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish, Anodized, Electroplates, Powder Coated, Polished finish
Plain, Silver, Black, Red, Blue, or as required
1000mm~6000mm, or as required
Plain, bossed, or as per the drawings and samples
Cutting, drilling, punching, bending, etc
As per your requirements
inner plastic paper interleaving each piece profile, outer fixed by plywood;
T/T or L/C at sight
15~20 days after order confirmation
ISO 9001:2008; SGS
5000 tons per month
1 Metric ton
2. solar reflector plate
3. architectural appearance
4. interior decoration: ceiling, furniture, cabinets and so on.
6. plate, nameplate, bags
7. automotive interior and exterior decoration
8. interior decoration: such as photo frame
9. household appliances, refrigerator, microwave oven, audio equipment, etc.
10. aerospace and military aspects, such as satellite.
11. machinery parts processing, mold manufacturing.
12. chemical/insulation pipeline coating.
- Q:Can steel screws be used with aluminium?
- You don't mention just what this project is, but 'regular' screws in the aluminum will not 'rust' - but they may cause galvanic action (a white powdery aluminum oxide may form over time.) Most hardware stores carry aluminum screws, why not just buy and use them if you are concerned? They are usually used for aluminum replacement windows and may be painted white. You can use sandpaper to remove the paint if you want the silver to show.
- Q:What keeps things colder- plastic wrap or aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil. It is thicker, and metal retains heat/cold longer than the thin film of plastic would. I actually use both when I freeze things like lasagna...I use a layer of plastic wrap on it first, then a layer of foil over the top. It creates an extra (albeit fine) layer of insulation.
- Q:Do you think Aluminum bat are dangerous?
- Todays aluminum/non-wood bats are different fromt he ones used by the commentators in the CWS. They are slightly heavier and have a -3 (I played with a -5 in HS mid-80's) plus the BESR is getting better to insure equal reaction to that of wood. Personally economics answers the question about non-wood bats. Just live with it.
- Q:copper and aluminum..??
- copper aluminum’s conductivity is lower than copper.
- Q:Carbon arrow injuries, aluminum safer?
- In the long run you will find it is much cheaper to use carbon arrows even though the initial cost of them is higher then aluminum. And don't be frightened by the videos of carbon arrows breaking when shooting them. The odds of lightning striking you would be about the same. In most incidences of arrow breakage when being shot, it was with a heavy draw compound and using carbon arrows that were much too light weight to be shot from a bow that they were not designed to be shot from. People sometimes use the lightest weight carbon arrows they can find to make their bow shoot faster then anyone Else's. Sometimes they pay a price for it.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:Properties of Aluminium?
- No metals are microwavable, they will ruin any microwave oven by producing sparks. Even ceramic plates with a little metallic paint eg of silver will spark. Aluminium on its own has little strength but when mixed with small amounts of eg copper or manganese it aquires great strength while remaining light. In addition it has the advantage of being very resistant to oxidation and corrosion. It is certainly used extensively in aircraft construction. Due to being non toxic it used to make cans for beers, soft drinks (sodas) etc However it doesn't stand up well to high temperatures, its melting point is just at 660 degrees celsius, by comparison for iron it is 1540 and tungsten 3420.
- Q:What's the maximum size of 3 mm thick aluminum sheet?
- See tolerance taggingIf there is no tolerance, see the accuracy level of the workpiece and check the tolerance listA 3-4 mm deviation is acceptable if the magnitude is not noted and is of no importanceThat is, the 3.5mm is OK, if the lower accuracy is generally 2.95
- Q:Computer cooling aluminum plate, what specific materials used? 30
- Computer cooling aluminum plate, mainly using 6063 T5 high quality aluminum and high quality copper, they are mainly used to make aluminum extrusion fin. 6063 T5 high-quality aluminum material can reach more than 98%, and its heat conduction ability, small density, cheap price, so get the love of major manufacturers.At present, the common aluminum extrusion fins are made of copper and aluminum alloy, and each of the two has its own advantages and disadvantages.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range