||1000 Series,2000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series
||Powder Coating,Sand Blasted,Holographic Impression,Composited,Printed,Brushed,Enameled Wire,Oxidized,Color Coated,Mill Finish,Polished,Anodized,Embossed,Coated
||Food,Liner & Wad,Transportation Tools,Heat Sink,Door & Window,Decorations,Label & Tag,Insulation Material,Seal & Closure,Pharmaceutical,Kitchen Use,Glass Wall
Aluminum Main Product Series:
1 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
2 Series: 2024 2030 etc.
3 Series: 3003 3005 3104 3105 etc.
5 Series: 5005 5052 5056 5083 5086 5154 5182 5754 etc.
6 Series: 6061 6063 etc.
7 Series: 7075 etc.
8 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 Series
O, F, H14, H34, H32, H112, T4, T6
Mill Finish, Anodized, Electroplates, Powder Coated, Polished finish
Plain, Silver, Black, Red, Blue, or as required
1000mm~6000mm, or as required
Plain, bossed, or as per the drawings and samples
Cutting, drilling, punching, bending, etc
As per your requirements
inner plastic paper interleaving each piece profile, outer fixed by plywood;
T/T or L/C at sight
15~20 days after order confirmation
ISO 9001:2008; SGS
5000 tons per month
1 Metric ton
2. solar reflector plate
3. architectural appearance
4. interior decoration: ceiling, furniture, cabinets and so on.
6. plate, nameplate, bags
7. automotive interior and exterior decoration
8. interior decoration: such as photo frame
9. household appliances, refrigerator, microwave oven, audio equipment, etc.
10. aerospace and military aspects, such as satellite.
11. machinery parts processing, mold manufacturing.
12. chemical/insulation pipeline coating.
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
- Q:what's the oxidation method of positive pole on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- Do chemical polishing again, oxidation time is about 40 – 90 minutes, after finishing all of these, you can conduct positive pole oxidation, choose sulfuric acid solution in normal situation, pretreatment is very important in the whole process, take stereo as negative pole, firstly, use the solution mixed of carbonate-bicarbonate and detergent to heat and clean its surface, pretreat the aluminum sheet, dyeing according to requirement after oxidation, then remove the oxide film with oxide film removal solution, place aluminum sheet on the positive pole, finally closing it in the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- You can sprinkle the mix of Alkaline water,vinegar,washing powder and liquid detergent on the surface. And after a period of time, rub it with soft silk, after it being dry,sprinkle again and rub until it's clean.
- Q:How to solve the loose bonding of aluminum sheet and silica gel?
- you can use YH-840 to bond silica gel and aluminum sheet in small area, and it’s hard to tear and will have an effect of destruction and melting, transparent and environmental.
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- its welding strength is very high. you can use the following methods to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets together: 1, strict deformation control requirement. 3, it can prevent some flux remnant during welding. 3,the welding wire welding of low temperature M51 and M51-F is operated under 179︒C.or they are welded in the situation of being especially thin.4, it can solve the welding of 3 series aluminium alloys and casting, and its welding temperature is 380-400︒C.its advantage is that you don't need any flux during welding. WE53 low temperature aluminium welding wire has a high affinity in welding 7 series aluminium alloys. and Q303 low temperature aluminum welding wire has a high affinity for the welding of 1 series aluminium alloys, die casting or 6 series welding materials.
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- it will disappear after rubbing with petrol.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:is aluminum foil spacer poisonous after heating?
- It’s a kind of thermoprint material made by pressing the aluminum into sheet, and owing to its similar thermoprint effect to silver foil, so it’s called fake silver foil. Aluminum has soft texture, good ductility, and is silver white, if we use sodium silicate to paste the sheet after pressing on the offset paper, making aluminum foil, the foil can be printed. But aluminum foil is easy to be oxidized and darkens, rubbing and touching will make it darken, so it doesn’t suit for the thermoprint of books’ cover that needs to be preserved for a long time.
- Q:Could copper wire be welded with aluminum sheet?
- Copper wire could be welded with aluminum sheet, and it needs to use low temperature welding method, if copper wire is in the unit of millimeter and aluminum sheet is also in the unit below 1 mm, you can use electric soldering iron to heat it as hybrid welding and choose low temperature welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. As for the large aluminum sheet, you can take liquefied gas multihole lance as heat source, then choose the same low temperature materials as welding materials, you can use WEWELDING M51 welding wire and M51-F flux to complete welding. Welding fundamentals of these two welding methods: both of them are use heatable heat source to heat the matrix to 179 degree, the melting point of WEWELDING M51, then use matrix’s heat conduction to melt welding wire, completing welding. The process of melting welding wire is the process of smearing the welding wire with flux into welding area, melting welding wire completely depends on matrix’s heat conduction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range