Max working temp: 70℃
Conductor: Class 1/2 plain copper wires, solid or strand
Insulation: Out ring: PVC, inner ring: PVC or XLPE
Section area: 7.5-240mm2
Package: Steel-wooden drum, length on the size or your demand
Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE, RohS, CCC
Samples: we can supply samples free of charge, but the buyer should pay the freight cost.
Products list of the factory
PVC insulated PVC/XLPE sheathed copper cables (Lower than 1000 Voltage)
- Q:Why would an electrical receptacle be wired in this fashion?
- Actually that is an illegal wiring of a device in today's electrical field. All white (neutral) must not use a device for continuity. Proper wiring would be pigtailed or wire nutted. If the device fails so does the remainder of the circuit. losing the neutral on an appliance can lead to over voltage and fry the electronic power supply. My next question is do you have a short (breaker trips) or an open (no typical voltage across neutral and hot) And the worst offense of wiring is stabbing the wires in the back of the device. Never do this without a pig tail. The biggest reason trailer houses burn down is due to this huge wiring offense. Other problems you can search for: long nails or screws in walls, child puts long items through the back of the outlet. I have seen broken ground lead from plug shoved through back also. Mice chewing on wires to try and squeeze through holes. Smashed wires from GFCI being put in small metal nail on boxes of old construction. Just to name a few. The only time more then one screw should be used on receptacles is when you break the tab between the screws to split the receptacle.
- Q:Hot tub electrical wiring: 4-wire/3-wire 220?
- You should call a qualified professional electrician who has done hot tubs and spas. This is not a DIY project. There are several very fine points about a hot tub installation that if done wrong or not 100% correct can prove dangerous or fatal to any users of the hot tub. There is just too many chances for one little mistake to cause a very serious injury. it is not worth the risk.
- Q:Please use the CPU power to extend the line of people come in! Thank you
- YJV and VV are the main models of commonly used power cables. VV cable is: PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable; YJV cable is: cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed power cable. These two are currently used in industrial and mining enterprises and residential areas are more, but only in common occasions, due to the needs of the characteristics, so with the former suffix, in front of some plus NH or ZR, said the fire-resistant and flame-retardant, Plus P, that the shield type. VV22-4 * 25 + 16 Strictly speaking should be VV22-0.6 / 1-4 * 25 + 1 * . said PVC insulated PVC sheathed striped armored low voltage power cable, 22 said strip Armor, 0.6 / 1 that voltage level, 4 * 25 + 1 * 16 cable that a total of five core, of which four 25 square and a 16 square, which is used in the three-phase five-wire system, A, B, C, N is 25 square feet and the PE line is 16 square.
- Q:Electrical Wire loses connectivity?
- There is no solution other than that. The inside of earphone / headphone cables is copper wiring, and after constant bending and straightening (much like a normal piece of metal) it will snap. This causes the sound to cut out and cut in as sometimes the snapped edges will still touch each other to pass the electricity through and sometimes won't. Only advise is to not wrap them so tightly as copper wiring isnt very durable. Maybe try and get a case that keeps them wrapped loosely.
- Q:Why is fine copper wire used in electrical components?
- because its easy to make a cord out of many small wires,instead of one big wire
- Q:Cost to get electrical wires serviced?
- electrical diagnosis is very expensive to have them check things over. your better off just having the wiring harness replaced. replacing it will probably be cheaper than checking every single connection. if there are no problems, then why have everything checked?
- Q:Howcome my rat can chew through electrical wires and be unharmed?!?
- Are you searching for a short-term restore or an eternal one? Rats can bite with the aid of cinder blocks in the event that they wish. One one our nearby puppy shops has a twine type in-closure for them to play in (feels like a twine play pen notwithstanding that's small and the facets fold in for storage, perchance you are going to be able to take off one edge and connect it to the edge of your cage. We paid about $15.00 for ours. notwithstanding, i would make positive you keep plenty of issues for them to bite on interior the cage in hopes that they wont bite the walls.
- Q:Will my TV light be on, but the screen does not show up. Will the general is that there is a problem? The
- There are three possibilities: . the power is broken. . the motherboard has a capacitor is broken, to the maintenance department to replace, very cheap. . the computer environment in a low temperature state.
- Q:Electrical Code Wire Gauge?
- I believe that Ontario codes requires that NMD90 14 gauge wire be used.
- Q:Cable cable price (how much money a roll)?
- See what you use the line of aluminum or copper wire tube with a good tube of gold
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range