Order On-line Tracking
1. This Product should comply with GB/T12706-2002 national standard.
2. At room temperature, the cable can withstand high voltage test with AC frequency and voltage of 50Hz and 3.5kV for 5 minutes and can not be breakdown.
3. 20 conductor DC resistance rate: Copper core 0.017241mm2/mo Aluminum Core 0.028mm2/m.
4. Combustion performance (flame retardant cable) should be tested in accordance with GB/T18380-2001 standard.
II. Use characteristics:
1. This product should be applied to transmission and distribution lines with AC rated voltage of 0.6/1kV (Uo / U) and below.
2. The maximum long-term working temperature of cable conductor should be 70 .
3. The bending radius of armored cable should be no less than 20 times the cable diameter.
4. The laying temperature should be no less than 0 .
5. When short circuit occurs, the maximum temperature of the conductor should not exceed 160 , and the lasting time of the conductor should be no more than 5 seconds.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|