1,Structure of （PVC Ceiling） Description
PVC gypsum ceiling tile is made of high quality paper-faced gypsum board with a layer of PVC on surface and aluminum foil on its back. It is a kind of environmental friendly, light weight, high quality, fireproof, waterproof and corrosion-resistant decorative ceiling board.
2,Main Features of the （PVC Ceiling）
7.0 8.0 9.0
Covered / Non-covered
TRUSUS pvc gypsum ceiling tile is available to be produced the thickness from 7.0-12mm, the design according to customer requirements,Both Metric and Imperial systems are accept
3,（PVC Ceiling） Images
4,（PVC Ceiling） Specification
PVC and Aluminum Foil
Allow Dimension Difference
Containing Water Rate
Class B1 Meet the standard:GB8624-1997
5,FAQ of （PVC Ceiling）
Other companies claim their tiles/panels are washable (only temporarily) and some even claim to be waterproof, but only our tiles can be washed over and over, even a million times, and never be damaged. They are completely waterproof, will never grow mold and will never sag, bow, or bend due to humidity. They have a Class A flame spread and smoke developed index that's approved for all commercial kitchens and dining areas and can be used in any standard grid for drop ceilings. They are very decorative (not industrial looking) and are perfect for not only kitchens but offices, warehouses, food processing plants, clean rooms, bottling plants, and gymnasiums. Too numerous to name them all, so basically anywhere there is a drop ceiling our tiles will work great.
- Q:Pvc floor need fire detection? And glass magnesium board?
- Sure you need it
- Q:Uv printer hit pvc board why a scraping off
- Can be analyzed from two aspects:
Ink and coating problems (this can only be resolved through the sale)
PVC board problem (this can ask the supplier, the board and before there is no difference, because the higher the density of printed materials, UV ink adhesion worse)
- Q:Ceiling with aluminum or good plastic plate is good?
- Integrated ceiling, then, is the use of aluminum plate, not easy to fade.
- Q:Pvc board density
- Commonly used plastic types are:
① polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
It is the largest plastic used in the building. Hard PVC density of 1.38 ~ 1.43g / cm3, high mechanical strength, chemical stability, the use of temperature range is generally between -15 ~ +55 ℃, suitable for the manufacture of plastic doors and windows, pipes, troughs and so on.
② Polyethylene (PE)
Polyethylene plastic in the building is mainly used for water supply and drainage, sanitary ware.
③ polypropylene (PP)
The density of polypropylene is the smallest in all plastics, about 0.90. Polypropylene is often used to produce pipe, sanitary ware and other construction products.
④ polystyrene (PS)
Polystyrene is a colorless, transparent glass-like plastic. Polystyrene is mainly used in the construction of foam insulation materials, light transmission materials and other products.
⑤ ABS plastic
ABS plastic is modified polystyrene plastic, acrylic (A), butadiene (B) and styrene (S) based on the three components. ABS plastic can be made of pressure pattern of plastic decorative panels and so on.
This answer is recommended by science education class Shang Shangxiu
- Q:What are the shortcomings of PVC products? The more detailed the better.
- Our company is producing pvc glue, I can only provide me to understand. Pvc is a very stable material, mainly used in our sewers and flooring, acid and alkali, wear insulation, durable than iron, is not easy to be corroded, but there are professional solvent dissolved, so link stitching more convenient, these are advantage. Pvc according to different uses to join different additives, showing different physical properties and chemical properties. Because pvc is a general plastic material that is afraid of high temperature, the number of additives added to the pvc material determines the hardness and softness, determines the degree of oxidation. So pvc generally afraid of high temperature, afraid of a specific solvent, afraid of light easily oxidized. These are shortcomings.
- Q:Is the polyethylene plate pvc board?
- Polyethylene sheet is not PVC board.
Polyethylene board, also known as low-pressure high-density polyethylene, HDPE board, PE board, HDPE rod. Is a high degree of crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE was milky white, in a slight cross-section was a certain degree of translucent.
Polyethylene sheet (HDPE board) melting point of about 130 ℃, the relative density of 0.941 ~ 0.960. It has good heat resistance and cold resistance, chemical stability, but also has a high rigidity and toughness, good mechanical strength. Dielectric properties, resistance to environmental stress cracking is also better. Melting temperature of 220 ~ 260C. For larger materials, the proposed melting temperature range between 200 ~ 250C.
PVC board is PVC as raw material made of cross-section for the honeycomb mesh structure of the plate. Is a vacuum plastic film, used for all kinds of panel surface packaging, it is also known as decorative film, with film, used in building materials, packaging, medicine and many other industries.
PVC board in the building materials industry accounted for the largest proportion of 60%, followed by the packaging industry, there are several other small-scale application of the industry. According to the degree of soft and hard can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. According to the production process can be divided into PVC crust foam board and PVC free foam board.
- Q:PVC ceiling plate how to disassemble
- First of all, you have to observe the buckle board, the general edge of the last piece is not a block, then this piece is not the whole piece is the last piece, but also to first remove a piece,
Hold down the last piece of the hand to the wall hard push, to 2 side to push, light push side is not enough, you push this piece in the end, you will find and another side of the office has been divorced, and then You can directly win, and the second plate will remove the screws, the screws in the middle of the wood, directly screw down on it, the screw down and then pull down this board also down, and then Repeatedly, the top is removed!
- Q:Pvc board ceiling installation method which know? How much is the installation cost?
- When installing the PVC gusset, the secondary bone should be straightened. Buckle plate should be flat, not warping, ceiling flat surface error can not exceed 5mm.
- Q:How to distinguish the true skin and false crust of PVC foam board
- The overall performance of the true crust is stronger than that of the collapsing skin, and the surface hardness and the nail force are the most different. True crust is generally used in high grade products. The surface of the false crust is soft and is generally used in products that require no surface or surface treatment.
- Q:Finished pvc board how to install the kitchen led lights
- Open a hole, then a good line, fitted with lights, card buckle. Installed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range