White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :1560*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam sheet
1560mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:Transparent Plastic Sheets and Inkjet?
- Rub the transparent sheet with fine sandpaper. Vice versa - polish it with successively finer grades of polish.
- Q:How to distinguish the plate and plastic glasses frame? That kind of material is better.
- Of course, the sheet metal rack is better.. The disadvantage is heavier than the plastic shelf. To distinguish between, mainly depends on the weight and smell!
- Q:What is the touch pad of a laptop computer?
- When the finger touches the board surface, the electrostatic field on the panel will change. The touch pad sensor is just a finger track conduction path printed on the board surface.
- Q:There is mold growing on the bottom of the plastic sheeting in my crawlspace - should I have it replaced?
- Your okay, I would not replace it. The plastic sheeting is just doing it's job. Regards, Dale
- Q:POM what's the plastic board for?
- POM is the abbreviation of paraformaldehyde. It is a new kind of fine resin developed after nylon. It has good comprehensive properties.
- Q:can construction grade sheet plastic be used as underlayment for laminated floors?
- If your flooring has a warranty, the products used under it will be specified. I prefer the commercial brand since the foam helps prevent cracking of the laminate and retards moisture.
- Q:where can i buy plastic sheets for vacuum forming?
- Google your own address then Map then Search Nearby and Plastics - Sheet. This should give you places that will sell you many kinds of plastics and will cut down from full sheets (which are 4x8 ft in US) Call them and ask about types and cost. Some specialize. In Dallas Texas, Regal Plastics is one such.
- Q:Where can I find thick acetate sheets?
- What Are Acetate Sheets
- Q:How to remove the thin sheet over my laptop screen?
- if you do not bite your nails pick at one corner and when it bubbles Pinch it and then peel it off simple
- Q:About the problem of plastic waterproof board for primary Engineer
- Lower pressure refers to the upper part of the plastic plate and the lower part of the plastic plate overlap, the lower part of the outside, the upper part of the welding. This section of the standard is mainly aimed at the tunnel waterproof, the pressure here mainly refers to internal and external relations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range