White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :1560*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC foam board/sheet description
PVC Foam sheet
1560mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:Can some one please tell what is used as glue to fix plastic sheets ?
- buy an epoxy glue or a plastic steel glue. You can get them at walmarts or any autoparts store.
- Q:My dog pees on plastic bags plastic sheet ect.?
- If he's not already, have him fixed....
- Q:Do Plastic Corrugated Sheets break easy?
- Sorry but they will crush under weight. They do break easily. You can cut them using a hacksaw.
- Q:Where is the cheapest place to buy a sheet of transparent plastic (perspex??) ?
- most places around here call it plexiglass, and is going up in price all the time.
- Q:what kind of glue to use to bond plastic sheet and concret?
- chuck norris' sperm.
- Q:In the home decoration inside, acrylic panels and ordinary plastic panels what is the difference?
- Organic glass acrylic and special processing, organic glass products, light boxes with acrylic production has good transparence, pure color, rich colors, beautiful smooth, both day and night of two kinds of effect, long service life, does not affect the use of the characteristics of the stress, compared to ordinary plastic panel and the panel
- Q:What is the difference between EPS insulation board and XPS insulation board?
- Polystyrene board (EPS) is a kind of foam material with closed cell structure formed by foaming and molding with polystyrene resin as its main component.Extruded board (XPS) is a rigid foam material with a closed cell structure made of polystyrene resin or its copolymer as the main component, adding a small amount of additives and heating and extruding.
- Q:what are those drawing pads with the plastic sheet over a black piece that sticks to your lines and peel erase?
- only about all the sentences contained in the 1st paragraph are fragments so i could recommend increasing the sentences and including verbs. additionally that's advisable to write down it so as that the guy analyzing it sounds like they're genuinely there. use the senses with as many adjectives as a risk.
- Q:Vinyl, Plastic sheeting Question?
- I believe you would have to do a cold-weld. Applying heat to vinyl or plastic is dangerous because of the fumes/fire. For a box, think about plexiglass. Plexiglass is very durable but scratches easily. The thickness of the plexiglass is; 1/8, 3/16 and 1/4 inches. The 1/4 thk. requires a fine-tooth blade to cut. The other 2 can be cut with a box-knife by passing the blade over about 6 times and then using a support edge can be snapped off. You can assemble using corner angles and small self-threading screws but pre-drill first.
- Q:Car underbody help? looking to use plastic sheeting or something to smooth out the underbody to save gas?
- I would try using sheet metal if you still have the original underbody you can just make tips on the end and pierce it into it. thats a cheap fix. for the record you can always try a cold air intake they dont cost much and it will help out as well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range