Lichee, Sand, Wood, Cloth, Plain, Leather, Gemstone, Grid etc
EN ISO 717/2
Castor Wheel Test
Advantages of PVC Flooring:
1. Highly decorative
4. Environmental friendly
6. Easy maintenance
PVC Flooring feature:
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glueless install for an easy transition in any space
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest
- Sound absorption
- Waterproof,anti-corrosion,long lifetime,anti-slippery
- Vertical click joint system,easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,economic choose for residential and commercial
- Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical components
- Environmentally sustainable construction with extruded waterproof core
- The composite core is constructed of virgin vinyl
- NO swelling when exposed to water
- Will not expand or contract, very stable
- No need for transition strips, no underlayment required,hides subfloor imperfections
- OEM available
- Q:Composite floor ground leveling problem?
- Composite floor ground leveling method: 1, if the pavement of the floor on the flatness requirements are particularly high, such as plastic flooring, must be self-leveling processing, but the higher cost. 2, for the general strengthening of the floor or solid wood composite products, can be a small area of uneven ground to take the way to deal with the gypsum, this method is the lowest cost, the main cost is the wages of workers, the general house to spend 100 dollars You can get, gypsum powder plus 801 glue the cost is also very cheap; and gypsum dry particularly fast, one day ahead can do in the dry season and even the day of construction will do. Oil workers, tile workers, shop floor workers can do. 3, the larger area of the uneven can be used to deal with two ways: First, prior to the way to wipe the cement, to do in advance, otherwise the cement will not pass through the floor to leave the dampness of the hidden dangers, affecting the life of the floor. The cost of this approach is low, the need for tile workers to complete.
- Q:What is the meaning of E0 environmental protection in composite flooring?
- E0 level has not been recognized by the relevant state departments, but an industry standard and does not regulate what is E0 floor? "E0" is a sign of formaldehyde release limits. It refers to the value of less than 0.5 mg per liter of formaldehyde content of the numerical signs (E0 ≤ 0.5mg / l). Last year, the "plywood" national standard GB / T9846.1-9846.8-2004 inside the formaldehyde limit level is divided into three levels, namely E2 ≤ 5.0mg / L, E1 ≤ 1.5mg / L, E0 ≤ 0.5mg / L. "E0 floor" refers to the formaldehyde content of less than 0.5mg / l healthy environment-friendly floor. The reason why it is healthy and environmentally friendly, because 0.5mg / l formaldehyde content is already a very safe numerical standards. According to relevant information, the formaldehyde content of drinking water is 0.9mg / l, that is, E0 floor, formaldehyde content is less than drinking water. However, the concept of healthy environmental protection in the flooring industry has been the knowledge of consumers. As the 2003 by the China Forest Products Industry Association as "quality assured brand", the first to win the "national building materials AAA quality service credit business" honorary title of the world floor that: E0 is not only reflected in a healthy and environmentally friendly way of life, and Or flooring business to consumers a healthy commitment and responsibility, companies should be obliged to assume a good responsibility for consumers to do a good health floor.
- Q:Can I lay engineered flooring directly onto concrete?
- Normally, you need a moisture barrier under the flooring. This can be roofing felt or the special type made for flooring.
- Q:Is the composite floor afraid of water?
- The composite floor is scary, but the protection of water has been strengthened. Composite floor in a small amount of moisture and humidity is not very high circumstances can be used normally, but can not be called waterproof. Absorbance after water absorption: This indicator can be regarded as qualified within 3%, otherwise, the floor in the face of moisture, or in the relatively high humidity, the surrounding seal is not strict circumstances, there will be deformation, affecting the normal use.
- Q:Composite floor there is no radiation ah
- No radiation at ease
- Q:What is the difference between the engineering board and the home composite floor?
- Mainly to see what you buy to do with. But on the floor, the more than 20 flooring is often substandard quality, wear, the substrate is not OK, you think about a qualified substrate to be 4-50 yuan (1.2m * 2.4m can only do 2.9 square floor ), As well as surface layer, wear-resistant layer, the balance layer is not considered, may it? Unless the removal of Weihuo, export surplus, etc., but the name of the export of the remaining brand of fake and more to go and also used (shop over the demolition).
- Q:Will the need to strengthen the composite floor to do conservation?
- Should be done warranty, and good
- Q:Do you want to glue glue on the floor?
- Strengthen the composite floor is now "no glue" and glue two, in general, to strengthen the floor if the use of locking as a way of splicing, is not glue. So that the use of glue and the brand is not necessarily a good connection. But at present, the use of glue, are generally some "old" style of the floor (such as 08 years ago to create the floor), because today's big brand floor stitching technology has been able to perfectly solve such as floor connections are close, Waterproof, dustproof, wear-resistant, geothermal, thermal expansion and contraction problems. Moreover, now in order to achieve the national home environmental indicators, the general floor brands are no longer used as glue splicing floor of the auxiliary means. (Multi-layer solid wood and solid wood flooring except) some of the larger brands, in general, the use of floor glue are environmentally friendly quality standards. Can be assured of use. But the floor, it is best to use "no glue", because according to the seasonal changes (especially in the north of the geothermal environment), the quality of the floor glue, the nature of the inevitable change (that is, its original function Will gradually disappear), and the floor glue on the health of the human body or will have a certain impact (no matter how good Gongsheng won the twist of the amount of water, but also formaldehyde and other pollutants). Therefore, the proposed landlord to use "no glue" floor ..................
- Q:Which brand of composite flooring is durable?
- Composite flooring is generally very durable, good composite floor brands are: the elephant, Cicero, Filingel, Del, Shengda, Kyrgyzstan, Yangtze, Sao Paulo and other well-known floor brand
- Q:For a while is a solid wood flooring, while a solid wood composite floor
- I recommend buying a solid wood compound. Reason: 1, the price of solid wood 2, the composite style and more, 3, composite nail teeth feel the taste of picking up the pulp easy to take care of 4, the composite easy to disassemble, do not like to change the other ok ~ hey, Because cheap ~ 5, solid wood composite has a lot of style specifications, are good, who said no sense of foot! ~
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range